Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

straight guys who say there bi

Jump to newest

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

what is it with guys that have straight on there profile and have only met ladies but will still contact us saying there bi and they love nothing more that sucking a guys cock or kissing a guy, who do they think there kidding caus if there lying about that what else are they lying about. we have to plan a meet in advance as in get a baby sitter and when we do get out we want to meet people that were looking for . nothing as bad as

arranging to meet a guy and then wont touch a cock or kiss a guy or even worse not turn up at all yer fooling nobody but yerselves guys. rant over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This shit confuses me to, I've had lads sending me messages offering me blowjobs yet they are down as being straight, I also know of guys that have got with men during a3sum but are cconvinced that are straight lol

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Gets me every time here this sort of thing, I'm upfront from the offset and find it pays off. I also hate when see a profile interested in and then find although the profile of male is straight the verifications and requests totally point otherwise then I come across bad pushing checks on this with the next couple

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I guess some guys are lying to everyone including themselves. It's sad that some guys feel they need to go this complicated route for whatever reason they have themselves.

Personally I'm straight but I think I'd have no problem accepting myself were I bi myself.

I hope they figure themselves out in time....

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

"I guess some guys are lying to everyone including themselves. It's sad that some guys feel they need to go this complicated route for whatever reason they have themselves.

Personally I'm straight but I think I'd have no problem accepting myself were I bi myself.

I hope they figure themselves out in time.... "

wish that time was now as they doing themselves no favors in lying

over a year ago

a lot of them told us that they put str8 on their profile cus it gets them more meets, if a couple sees the word "bi" they panic and start going into convultions and the world is gonna end if they go near a "bi guy"...

over a year ago

Yes this gets to me when I tell guys who have bi on there profile what they all say is oh im 100 per cent straight I didn't even know it was on my profile like wtf be honest

over a year ago

The answer is really in the profiles you read. I know of very very few men who would say no if a girl said that she wanted to experiment with bi side. Most guys are thrilled at the thought of been involved in a MFF.

But loads of profiles say that women or couples wont meet bi men. I can understand the couples been nervous about a bi guy but why a single woman meeting a guy on his own cares if he is bi is beyond me.

So for a lot of guys they will say they are straight because they think it keeps their options open.

The other puzzle I have is the "straight" guy who has a string of verification from crossdressers on their profile. Now that is stretching credibility to breaking point !

over a year ago

I've met with bi guys who have straight on their profiles because when they have bi on, they have been plagued with mail from gays

By *un4fun23456Man
over a year ago

ennis

Well have met a few strait cpls and found that if ur teasing her clit wit ur tongue while he's inside the odd time he will slip it in the direction of ur mouth

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

"Well have met a few strait cpls and found that if ur teasing her clit wit ur tongue while he's inside the odd time he will slip it in the direction of ur mouth "

mmmmmmm thats defo on our todo list

By *un4fun23456Man
over a year ago

ennis

"Well have met a few strait cpls and found that if ur teasing her clit wit ur tongue while he's inside the odd time he will slip it in the direction of ur mouth

mmmmmmm thats defo on our todo list "

ha ha now I am available for that

over a year ago

I changed mine and I still get straight guys tellin me they wanna meet

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

"Well have met a few strait cpls and found that if ur teasing her clit wit ur tongue while he's inside the odd time he will slip it in the direction of ur mouth

mmmmmmm thats defo on our todo list ha ha now I am available for that "

ah but it says ur straight

By *un4fun23456Man
over a year ago

ennis

Yes it does indeed but don't have an issue with pleasuring a man just seems natural in the vicinity

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

shouldnt u be bi curious then if ur interested in pleasing guys

By *un4fun23456Man
over a year ago

ennis

Well haven't any interest in men but have in giving and receiving pleasure and if I am with two ppl along wit myself whatever pleases every one

By *exyfuntimes2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

Just out of interest and my own curiosity how is bi actually defined? If a woman finds another woman attractive on a physical level only, then is she bi? Same for two men?

You see the reason I ask is because there are basic animal instincts in all of us and as far as I can see varying degrees of bisexuality.

Is a woman who can have an emotional relationship as well as a physical relationship whith a woman more bisexual than a woman who wouldnt want an emotional relationship with another woman, just physical? And again, same for two guys.

Now after typing all that, some one please reply

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

I believe that in the main they are illiterate and simply do not know there is a difference between the words straight and bisexual.

This illiteracy is supported by their inability to write a proper profile and messages of more than 1 line. It is a sad reflection that they R nt bl 2 us vwls.

It also explains why they never seem to read my effing profile

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Just out of interest and my own curiosity how is bi actually defined? If a woman finds another woman attractive on a physical level only, then is she bi? Same for two men?

You see the reason I ask is because there are basic animal instincts in all of us and as far as I can see varying degrees of bisexuality.

Is a woman who can have an emotional relationship as well as a physical relationship whith a woman more bisexual than a woman who wouldnt want an emotional relationship with another woman, just physical? And again, same for two guys.

Now after typing all that, some one please reply "

I describe myself as bi but would not want an emotional relationship with a guy. I "fancy" ladies and like guys below the belly button and above the knee. As to animal desires you are quite correct. I do wish I could lick my own balls

over a year ago

hello crazys we have met a few single fellas who have straight on their profiles and WOW they where a lot more bi than some of the ones who had bi on profile.....

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

"hello crazys we have met a few single fellas who have straight on their profiles and WOW they where a lot more bi than some of the ones who had bi on profile..... "

hhmmmm interesting but just really wish we knew for sure as its hard to arrange a nite for fun and then to be disappointed

over a year ago

Believe me we know exactly where your coming from. Its why I have a list with a very specific range of answers for each question by the end of the test we usually have a fair idea. Although 2 have gotten past the radar.

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

"Believe me we know exactly where your coming from. Its why I have a list with a very specific range of answers for each question by the end of the test we usually have a fair idea. Although 2 have gotten past the radar."

send us on that list lol

over a year ago

Mwah am sure ya;s know what your after find questions in which covere the stuff but are kinda vague at the same time......and never tell them what your after we found initially they all just agreed then when we met excuses started lol........

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

yea thats the problem the excuses

over a year ago

We've had that problem as well been burned a few times. Now the only single guys we meet are the ones who have bi on the profile

Post new Message to Thread