Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Who's who on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of us can say they now personally have met more than handful trough fab they now deem friends an where bonds have been made an who can say they go out of there way too get know someone other than just sit back see what comes our way on here ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh i can for sure.some are now in my personal and family life.im thankful for that too.theres some that i talk to everyday and miss them if i dont.im human after all

over a year ago

"Oh i can for sure.some are now in my personal and family life.im thankful for that too.theres some that i talk to everyday and miss them if i dont.im human after all "
see curvy there the story's we don't get too see on here was thinking as much that of course friendships an bonds can be made that never would have been without fab

over a year ago

Oh i would have never ever have met these wonderful people had it not been for this place.its nice and its great that you can be urself with them.no secrets. im sure they who they are when they read this...xxx

over a year ago

"Oh i would have never ever have met these wonderful people had it not been for this place.its nice and its great that you can be urself with them.no secrets. im sure they who they are when they read this...xxx "
nice too hear that side of it curvy ????

over a year ago

I'm less sociable than curvy!! There are a few I stay in touch regularly but they are not really part of my life. I always kept it somewhat seperate.

And because of that I was really surprised when I received a genuine offer to help me moving my apartment from someone I have known and met a few times over the years.

over a year ago

I've yet to make great friends with folk here. Meet the odd few and go for coffee and chat alright but

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

I've been lucky and unlucky in a way. More to do with me personal life in fairness. Had some rough times since the turn of the year, but made some great friends on here as a result. Helped me big time. And, honestly never met one of them.

over a year ago

"I've been lucky and unlucky in a way. More to do with me personal life in fairness. Had some rough times since the turn of the year, but made some great friends on here as a result. Helped me big time. And, honestly never met one of them. "

If a good looking random man says hi in town its me. Even though you ignored me Monday

over a year ago

Very few make the grade

I have one male friend that I know a few years. We're friends on the face place so he would know a a lot about me. Our convo's now funnily enough are rarely swing related. I have one female friend too that I'd be very friendly with. It's lovely having a girl on the scene who's a great friend. We've had a lot of hot times together too.

over a year ago

I for one keep both lives separate, there is no room for swing lovers in my private life. I have remain friends to all I have played with.

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Sorry to wreck the karma vibe but to be blunt this part of life is for my dick and the parts of the brain that work around my sexual desires, my heart and my logic side of the brain keeps everything else for the outside real world and never ever contemplated about combining the two as in most cases would be a recipe for disaster each to their own though and if helps people by combining both well glad yo hear it but def not for me.

By *exyfuntimes2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

We keep it completely seperate. We've made friends on here. Our friends on here simply want to have fun too so we dont share any deep meaningful stories about life

We dont want or need our swinging life to overlap with our personal life.

over a year ago

Ah no....some people ya just bond with and make great friends.yes keeping it seperate is safe for some but the ones you allow into your life will have ur trust and vise versa.i didnt come on this site to make friends but i love the friends i did make and really enjoy knowing them.

By *-kandiCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Very few make the grade

I have one male friend that I know a few years. We're friends on the face place so he would know a a lot about me. Our convo's now funnily enough are rarely swing related. I have one female friend too that I'd be very friendly with. It's lovely having a girl on the scene who's a great friend. We've had a lot of hot times together too. "

HAY,

You make the grade with us!!! If you fancy dropping by SAT APR 26th I-KANDI LIMERICK (see parties & Forum - Swingers Chat) we would love to here from you!!

over a year ago

"I've yet to make great friends with folk here. Meet the odd few and go for coffee and chat alright but"

oiiiiiiiii....dtg!!!!!

We have been lucky have made lots of friends here!! Many we have had a "normal" night out with too!!

over a year ago

There's one couple that have become A massive part of my life on here. love them to bits and i honestly dunno what i would do without them

they're just amazing people

over a year ago

ive yet to meet anyone from the good ship fab.

over a year ago

Ur lovely yourself Dml

over a year ago

"Ur lovely yourself Dml"

over a year ago

Lol stop it I'll get emotional

over a year ago

I'd say there's about 6 I am regularly in contact with and a few others I chat too less frequently. I think it's been great since I joined there's a lot of really good people here

over a year ago

we have met some great folks we r frienda with talk all the time and if not for fab we would never have known them thank you fab xxxxx

over a year ago

Seems too be half dozen of one An 6 of the other too me as regards some keep totally seperate an others incorporate into daily weekly life

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

We have made some fantastic friends which our in our personal life as well and always will be for as long as they want. We love them to bits.

By *onyg4funMan
over a year ago

South

I have made some nice firnds on here, but there is one fantastic friend I made, although we had our differences, the bond is there and will always be. I will always carry that candle

over a year ago

we have made some great true friends on fab and always enjoy meeting up with them

Post new Message to Thread