Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

really annoying

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One thing I really hate are people putting empty cartons of milk back in the fridge, people should be sent to prison for this offence

What are your pet hates?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is gonna be a long thread.

People who leave their hair in the bath plughole.

over a year ago

When i'm at work and its raining, people saying "you picked a bad day for it"

really did i? I've no control over the weather, this is my monday to friday job so i did not pick it. Usually i just say, aye i did

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

When people piss on a toilet seat and don't clean it fuckin pisses me off

over a year ago

When someone puts a empty tub of butter back in the fridge. But of course no one ever admits to it

By *s. AppletreeWoman
over a year ago

curtain twitching sleepy village

Guys that keep checkin out my boobs !

oh sorry, like that actually....me likely alot lol

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"This is gonna be a long thread.

People who leave their hair in the bath plughole. "

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

People , sorry plebs , that constantly post threads when there is another thread about the same subject......ie

Profiles

Kiss,fuck or slap

B.O.D.

Verifications

Blocked

Etc etc etc

Wankers

By *ichelle 2014Woman
over a year ago

Cork / limerick / tipp / Clare

When someone puts a dvd back in the wrong case drives me bonkers

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"When someone puts a dvd back in the wrong case drives me bonkers "
or when they don't put it back at all...

over a year ago

"Guys that keep checkin out my boobs !

oh sorry, like that actually....me likely alot lol "

Me likey them a lot

over a year ago

Noisey eaters.... not opening the blinds and windows in the mornings.... wee on the toilet seat.... someone sitting beside u blowing their nose... list goes on..!!!

over a year ago

A friend if mine used to every time they were drinking a tin of something would after every drink have to sip the little bit left in the lip and was noisy about it. Really annoying

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Where do i start of yea kids they have a way of getting under ur skin every light in the house left on even the hot press what the fook do they be thinking. Towels strewn on the floor of the bathroom if its dirty there a fooking basket in the corner its marked laundry,toothpaste its supplied with a cap u screwed off screw it back on, toilet roll if u finish it replace it its in the press not like its that hard to open the fooking door take one out and put it on the holder empty tubes in the bin its a little shiny bucket shape thing in the corner.

Bedrooms i ain't going there at some stage ull relies that bowl of serial u brought to bed in 1999 is still under ur bed and has grown grrrrrr.

THe wife wtf like any sigh of a bulge in my trousers and not tonight darling i have a headache but u know i love NO I Don't we haven't loved in six months or i have just fixed my make up so what u can redo it.

Sitting room the name gives u a clue its not a school bag dropping zone if u cleaned ur room there is plenty of room for it in there and again plates left there we have a kitchen table u don't need to watch telly to eat and as for those runners one of these days they will walk to the shoe press on their own.

Kitchen we have a dishwasher it gratefully accepts plates,cup,knifes,forks,pots and pans it does not discriminate who puts them in it doesn't have to be me u put a tablet in it hit the button hey presto magic clean plates.

how the fook they ever get girlfriends i don't know it takes effort to woo a girl yet they seem to lack the effort to keep the place clean

op i bet ur sorry u started this but u did ask :-

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"A friend if mine used to every time they were drinking a tin of something would after every drink have to sip the little bit left in the lip and was noisy about it. Really annoying "
haha I always do that

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Where do i start of yea kids they have a way of getting under ur skin every light in the house left on even the hot press what the fook do they be thinking. Towels strewn on the floor of the bathroom if its dirty there a fooking basket in the corner its marked laundry,toothpaste its supplied with a cap u screwed off screw it back on, toilet roll if u finish it replace it its in the press not like its that hard to open the fooking door take one out and put it on the holder empty tubes in the bin its a little shiny bucket shape thing in the corner.

Bedrooms i ain't going there at some stage ull relies that bowl of serial u brought to bed in 1999 is still under ur bed and has grown grrrrrr.

THe wife wtf like any sigh of a bulge in my trousers and not tonight darling i have a headache but u know i love NO I Don't we haven't loved in six months or i have just fixed my make up so what u can redo it.

Sitting room the name gives u a clue its not a school bag dropping zone if u cleaned ur room there is plenty of room for it in there and again plates left there we have a kitchen table u don't need to watch telly to eat and as for those runners one of these days they will walk to the shoe press on their own.

Kitchen we have a dishwasher it gratefully accepts plates,cup,knifes,forks,pots and pans it does not discriminate who puts them in it doesn't have to be me u put a tablet in it hit the button hey presto magic clean plates.

how the fook they ever get girlfriends i don't know it takes effort to woo a girl yet they seem to lack the effort to keep the place clean

op i bet ur sorry u started this but u did ask :-"

haha FFS That's a lot

By *hillen89Man
over a year ago

London

"A friend if mine used to every time they were drinking a tin of something would after every drink have to sip the little bit left in the lip and was noisy about it. Really annoying haha I always do that "

People who eat toast in bed!!!

By *irkmcquickleyMan
over a year ago

drogheda

People loudly slurping tea

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"A friend if mine used to every time they were drinking a tin of something would after every drink have to sip the little bit left in the lip and was noisy about it. Really annoying haha I always do that

People who eat toast in bed!!! "

taught u didn mind that? Haha

over a year ago

pedestrians crossing the road diagonaly instead of straight over ggrrrrr

over a year ago

"Where do i start of yea kids they have a way of getting under ur skin every light in the house left on even the hot press what the fook do they be thinking. Towels strewn on the floor of the bathroom if its dirty there a fooking basket in the corner its marked laundry,toothpaste its supplied with a cap u screwed off screw it back on, toilet roll if u finish it replace it its in the press not like its that hard to open the fooking door take one out and put it on the holder empty tubes in the bin its a little shiny bucket shape thing in the corner.

op i bet ur sorry u started this but u did ask :-"

Lol im sure theres a lot more haha

By *hillen89Man
over a year ago

London

"A friend if mine used to every time they were drinking a tin of something would after every drink have to sip the little bit left in the lip and was noisy about it. Really annoying haha I always do that

People who eat toast in bed!!! taught u didn mind that? Haha"

The crumb ninjas never leave the bed and only come out at night when your trying to get to sleep! hahaha

over a year ago

When someone sweeps the floor and pushed the sweepings into a corner rather than pick the fucking things up with a scoop and brush!!!!

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Men/women feeling sorry for themselves and their situation. ( BTW only one person responsible for your life)

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Lol im sure theres a lot more haha"

there is but that make take the whole thread and that's before i start on motorist

over a year ago

"Men/women feeling sorry for themselves and their situation. ( BTW only one person responsible for your life) "

So true we're the masters of our own destiny

over a year ago

Lol im sure theres a lot more haha

there is but that make take the whole thread and that's before i start on motorist "

Lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

People who eat toast in bed!!! taught u didn mind that? Haha

The crumb ninjas never leave the bed and only come out at night when your trying to get to sleep! hahaha"

the ninjas haha that's y u change the sheet afterwords

over a year ago

"A friend if mine used to every time they were drinking a tin of something would after every drink have to sip the little bit left in the lip and was noisy about it. Really annoying haha I always do that "

Lol what with a big slurp every time

over a year ago

"One thing I really hate are people putting empty cartons of milk back in the fridge, people should be sent to prison for this offence

What are your pet hates?"

worse is putting a pkt of tampons in the fridge

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Lol what with a big slurp every time "

kinda ye if I'm drinkin a can of or somethin i always sip the bit at the side if I can't get it with my tongue ha

over a year ago

Lol what with a big slurp every time kinda ye if I'm drinkin a can of or somethin i always sip the bit at the side if I can't get it with my tongue ha"

But can you not leave it till the end

By *ickihubbyCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I know this happens in our house all the time not changing the loo roll just leave it on the window . yeah it always left to me to change drives me lala

over a year ago

"One thing I really hate are people putting empty cartons of milk back in the fridge, people should be sent to prison for this offence

What are your pet hates?

worse is putting a pkt of tampons in the fridge "

Lol classy who does that

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Lol what with a big slurp every time kinda ye if I'm drinkin a can of or somethin i always sip the bit at the side if I can't get it with my tongue ha

But can you not leave it till the end "

no it would annoy me lookin at it

over a year ago

What are your pet hates?

Lol classy who does that "

my son put a pkt of lilets in the fridge the other day lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

What are your pet hates?

Lol classy who does that

my son put a pkt of lilets in the fridge the other day lol "

haha did he no what they wer

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Wet towels on the bed ny ex used to do it drove my nuts oldest does it now grrr

over a year ago

What are your pet hates?

Lol classy who does that

my son put a pkt of lilets in the fridge the other day lol haha did he no what they wer "

he knows what tampax are cos i use them but i bought lilets the other day and found them in the fridge,i didnt put them in so he had to off,i asked him if he put them in and he said "no i didnt im not tht stupid"ok son lol

By *onyg4funMan
over a year ago

South

Verbal diahorrea!

over a year ago

What are your pet hates?

Lol classy who does that

my son put a pkt of lilets in the fridge the other day lol "

Lol lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

What are your pet hates?

Lol classy who does that

my son put a pkt of lilets in the fridge the other day lol haha did he no what they wer

he knows what tampax are cos i use them but i bought lilets the other day and found them in the fridge,i didnt put them in so he had to off,i asked him if he put them in and he said "no i didnt im not tht stupid"ok son lol "

hahaha he prob didn no what they wer till u said it haha

over a year ago

Bad drivers really do my head in

over a year ago

Feckers that dont stop in cars to let people cross on pedestrian crossings i nearly got sandwiched today

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Bad drivers really do my head in "

That's sexist

over a year ago

What are your pet hates?

Lol classy who does that

my son put a pkt of lilets in the fridge the other day lol haha did he no what they wer

he knows what tampax are cos i use them but i bought lilets the other day and found them in the fridge,i didnt put them in so he had to off,i asked him if he put them in and he said "no i didnt im not tht stupid"ok son lol "

new meaning to the term "fancy a cold one?"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 18:44:06]

over a year ago

"Bad drivers really do my head in

That's sexist "

but he never said which sex