Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Blow jobs and oral

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right folks here is something I would like to ask you all, has anyone ever told you, or committed on a bad blow/lickout...

As been rather quite the greedy gut when coming to oral (giving) I do enjoy a good suck...

Would you tell the person it's bad or just let them think the are hitting the spot, maybe direct them, or ask them to stop???

I've had no complaints as yet, but maybe people just wont say... Just putting it out there folks....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had one complaint, I used my tongue too much and he wanted me to bite it....

over a year ago

"I've had one complaint, I used my tongue too much and he wanted me to bite it.... "

Thanks I have not had any, but there has been times were I have felt the person not enjoy, not many just a few...

over a year ago

"I've had one complaint, I used my tongue too much and he wanted me to bite it....

Thanks I have not had any, but there has been times were I have felt the person not enjoy, not many just a few...

"

He was the only one that i felt didn't enjoy it... I've been on the receiving end of some Awful Oral tho...

By *he VansCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

Yep ! I as in mr v did say to a female to that i liked my balls been licked and made very wet when giving a blow job ! And she said was glad i told her so she knew what i liked , then she began to tell me what she wanted and liked , so it worked both ways !!!!!!!

over a year ago

Have had to direct a few but they get there in the end

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

I've mainly only had problems with girls teeth rubbing off my cock if their mouth isn't wide enough for me. That can be quite uncomfortable or at least distracting. I always try to be subtle though and perhaps 'take over' and 'work on her'

over a year ago

Had d most incredible BJ lately and defo told her she was doin it right....but did have some that were awful....on d verge of painful but said nothing

Love giving oral...but only if shaved....won't go near a full bush....before ye ask....I do shave...

over a year ago

I have had no complaints so far but i must admit that i have had some bad oral done to me.kinda ruins it...!!

over a year ago

If anyone is Licking me out I tend to direct/guide them if not doing it for me. And If they hear a groan or more they doing it right

over a year ago

Now bare in mind im new to the whole "fun" sex and foreplay thing, but i can hand on heart say that i have only had about 5 worthy of remembering lickouts. thats pretty lame

over a year ago

Yikes I've had some bad ones alright. Teeth are usually the problem. It's best to be open and direct people otherwise it's a waste of time.

over a year ago

It's always such a relief when you realise you can close your eyes, bite your lip & put your head back 'cos he knows what he's doing.

over a year ago

"Yikes I've had some bad ones alright. Teeth are usually the problem. It's best to be open and direct people otherwise it's a waste of time."

You don't like a little nibble??

Not much pressure, just show you the teeth sinking in?

over a year ago

"Yikes I've had some bad ones alright. Teeth are usually the problem. It's best to be open and direct people otherwise it's a waste of time.

You don't like a little nibble??

Not much pressure, just show you the teeth sinking in?"

A little nibble is nice but shaving your cock repeatedly with their teeth isn't!

over a year ago

I think oral for women can vary so much in what you like and don't like. I love really full on wet oral, none of this only using the tip of the tongue business! Lol. I've had some great oral and also some not so great too. I'm happy to direct and they usually get there in the end. But I have to admit its nice not to give direction sometimes!

over a year ago

I love when a girl uses her teeth against my cock when getting oral

over a year ago

"Now bare in mind im new to the whole "fun" sex and foreplay thing, but i can hand on heart say that i have only had about 5 worthy of remembering lickouts. thats pretty lame "

Easily solved....

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

When u have to grab then by the ears and say

hey what u doing down there. .

then there is s problem.

over a year ago

"When u have to grab then by the ears and say

hey what u doing down there. .

then there is s problem. "

"hey!, HEY! you're not bobbing for apples."

over a year ago

"Now bare in mind im new to the whole "fun" sex and foreplay thing, but i can hand on heart say that i have only had about 5 worthy of remembering lickouts. thats pretty lame "

c'mon and let me restore your faith

never had a bad blowjob but i reckon i'd gently point her if she wasn't doing it right

yet to have a lady complain about my oral

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

Yes I've had some harsh experiences some tend to think the ruffer the better but I get really sensitive especially around the cult and ruff bloody hurts.

over a year ago

Well I think the woman should say something if she isn't enjoying it and it obvious when the bloke isn't enjoying it

By *.L.CMan
over a year ago

Kilmallock

Surely would be very obvious if a woman wasn't enjoying it too lol

over a year ago

"Surely would be very obvious if a woman wasn't enjoying it too lol"
well I have never had complaints but you do wonder sometimes ha

over a year ago

I don't really say it's crap, I just direct them. it's not easy to make me cum so I wouldn't do myself any favours if I just lay there and not saying anything.

I prefer getting feedback when giving blow jobs, I'm not a mind reader!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 19:07:03]

By *.L.CMan
over a year ago

Kilmallock

Exactly

over a year ago

I had a guy who thought he was tearing into steak I luke a nice soft sensual feel starting off makes a nice build up then finish rough

over a year ago

Seriously tho is anyone gonna write up here that they had complaints...i think not... For men it seems yhat once someone is sucking them its all good....but as in everything in life us women are harder to please

over a year ago

"Right folks here is something I would like to ask you all, has anyone ever told you, or committed on a bad blow/lickout...

As been rather quite the greedy gut when coming to oral (giving) I do enjoy a good suck...

Would you tell the person it's bad or just let them think the are hitting the spot, maybe direct them, or ask them to stop???

I've had no complaints as yet, but maybe people just wont say... Just putting it out there folks....

"

takes me ages to cum so sumtimes i wud direct the guy were and when,everyones different,for instance,a guy i used to meet b4 kept saying "my ex always came when i did tht" well i didnt bloody cum!

over a year ago

"If anyone is Licking me out I tend to direct/guide them if not doing it for me. And If they hear a groan or more they doing it right "

Lol I'm the same I just move there head to guide them or bring my hips up to bump n grind em lol usually hits the spot!!

over a year ago

"Seriously tho is anyone gonna write up here that they had complaints...i think not... For men it seems yhat once someone is sucking them its all good....but as in everything in life us women are harder to please "

I wouldn't agree with that curvy. There's a big big difference between a good bj and a bad one. I for one am certainly not happen just cause its been sucked. Bet a few more guys thinks this way too.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 20:33:20]

over a year ago

"Seriously tho is anyone gonna write up here that they had complaints...i think not... For men it seems yhat once someone is sucking them its all good....but as in everything in life us women are harder to please

I wouldn't agree with that curvy. There's a big big difference between a good bj and a bad one. I for one am certainly not happen just cause its been sucked. Bet a few more guys thinks this way too.

"

sum are just grateful they got a bj at all lol

By *.L.CMan
over a year ago

Kilmallock

Not true for everyone Classy,would rather do without than get a bad one

over a year ago

I believe when people say 'I never had a complaint'... that is either true or they are not perceptive to hints. I'd say the majority of people feel bad to give feedback because the person is so eager to please or so sure of themselves you'd feel you destroy them.

I know it's stupid but I've faked it before because they just didn't get it and funnily I started feeling guilty for not having an orgasm. It was a way to get rid of them. that doesn't mean I'd praise them though. Biggest hint is probably, if there's no praise it probably wasn't that great.... ??

over a year ago

I find if they say feck you better stop that or I will come is a sign I'm doing it right

over a year ago

"Not true for everyone Classy,would rather do without than get a bad one "

Mr69: Im spoiled but i agree, move on to something else if it's bad.

over a year ago

"Not true for everyone Classy,would rather do without than get a bad one "

i know thts why i said sum men

but yea same as me,i wud rather finish it off myself if he wasnt doing it rite or just not hitting the spot for me

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

"Seriously tho is anyone gonna write up here that they had complaints...i think not... For men it seems yhat once someone is sucking them its all good....but as in everything in life us women are harder to please "

Well CC BI guess everyone is different and maybe a slight shift in position or a gentle nudge/direction can make all the difference.

over a year ago

don't know is it me,or is it that i never met a woman, who could make me cum from a bj

over a year ago

"don't know is it me,or is it that i never met a woman, who could make me cum from a bj "
alot of men say that on here

over a year ago

"I find if they say feck you better stop that or I will come is a sign I'm doing it right "

Yes that's usually the case

over a year ago

"don't know is it me,or is it that i never met a woman, who could make me cum from a bj alot of men say that on here "

i'm truely being honest,still have a bite mark scare to prove it

over a year ago

"I find if they say feck you better stop that or I will come is a sign I'm doing it right "
thats when i suck harder...mmmmm

over a year ago

"don't know is it me,or is it that i never met a woman, who could make me cum from a bj alot of men say that on here

i'm truely being honest,still have a bite mark scare to prove it "

oouch....

over a year ago

"don't know is it me,or is it that i never met a woman, who could make me cum from a bj alot of men say that on here

i'm truely being honest,still have a bite mark scare to prove it "

what sumone actually bit yur cock leaving a mark,really like??

over a year ago

what sumone actually bit yur cock leaving a mark,really like??"

yeah it happened a long time ago,was sore though

over a year ago

"I find if they say feck you better stop that or I will come is a sign I'm doing it right thats when i suck harder...mmmmm "

That's the spirit lol

over a year ago

We'll have to try and fix that hun

By *urferniMan
over a year ago

Antrim

what sumone actually bit yur cock leaving a mark,really like??yeah it happened a long time ago,was sore though"

Could have been worse - years ago a lorry driver passing through my home town had his cock bitten off by the local prostitute. Try explaining that one to his wife!!

over a year ago

"I find if they say feck you better stop that or I will come is a sign I'm doing it right thats when i suck harder...mmmmm "

Post new Message to Thread