Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

21 hours on the site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

a single guy who joined the site 21 hours ago mailed this morning with I will meet ye today .. told him we are only meeting couples sorry .. replied with I will meet ye as singles ,. again told we don't do that and then replied with the most abuse we have ever seen in a message . think he will do well here lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

He'll fit right in... Give him a week to get on forums and then we'll be laughing

over a year ago

"He'll fit right in... Give him a week to get on forums and then we'll be laughing "

I would think with his way with words in private mail that he won't have any reason to be here in week because everyone will have him blocked lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"He'll fit right in... Give him a week to get on forums and then we'll be laughing "

haha fresh meat like lamb to the slaughter

are we really like that ???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have fun with him although he might

Not last two mins in here...

over a year ago

"a single guy who joined the site 21 hours ago mailed this morning with I will meet ye today .. told him we are only meeting couples sorry .. replied with I will meet ye as singles ,. again told we don't do that and then replied with the most abuse we have ever seen in a message . think he will do well here lol "

Your too nice.he wouldn't have got a second mail from me

over a year ago

well when he tells your that your an under achiever who could probably not afford to go to collage when ya were growing up and there is night classes for people like us now ( which he could not spell right ) and continues then with he did not join a swingers site because he could not satisfy his partner

By *ohn400Man
over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

well just report him to admin..after a few reports they will block him

over a year ago

lol iv just had a newbie 5 hrs on site telling me his passing Kilkenny on way frm dub to cork he can meet me like wtf are these guys on hold on till I get me coat

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"lol iv just had a newbie 5 hrs on site telling me his passing Kilkenny on way frm dub to cork he can meet me like wtf are these guys on hold on till I get me coat "

Dont ya just love um busty

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"lol iv just had a newbie 5 hrs on site telling me his passing Kilkenny on way frm dub to cork he can meet me like wtf are these guys on hold on till I get me coat "

dont you know he is doing you a favor ??!!!!

over a year ago

ah I know laid what am I like lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"We have fun with him although he might

Not last two mins in here... "

haha that's right the poor virgin last week

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

city centre

"He'll fit right in... Give him a week to get on forums and then we'll be laughing

haha fresh meat like lamb to the slaughter

are we really like that ???"

Yes..lol

over a year ago

Jesus today is getting better another newbie 1 day old offering to even pay for a bus to meet him in a dublin hotel what other offers will i get today

over a year ago

"Jesus today is getting better another newbie 1 day old offering to even pay for a bus to meet him in a dublin hotel what other offers will i get today "

A bus? He's got class -not lol

over a year ago

Nippy i know least he could do us send a limo down for me

over a year ago

"Nippy i know least he could do us send a limo down for me "

Hold out for the helicopter

over a year ago

"Jesus today is getting better another newbie 1 day old offering to even pay for a bus to meet him in a dublin hotel what other offers will i get today "

c'mon up to Bangor. I'll make you a mean roast dinner

over a year ago

So your the under achiever because your on a swinging site as a genuine couple with a woman who loves you and yet this single guy thinks he can change all of that by being abusive.... He is a keeper that guy he will spend a lot of time here typing with one hand and stroking with the other

over a year ago

"So your the under achiever because your on a swinging site as a genuine couple with a woman who loves you and yet this single guy thinks he can change all of that by being abusive.... He is a keeper that guy he will spend a lot of time here typing with one hand and stroking with the other "

Lmfao!!!

Total muppet that he is. . .

over a year ago

"Nippy i know least he could do us send a limo down for me "
and puff my buss fare has just gone he didnt last long and here i thought i was getting a paid bus fare to dublin lol

over a year ago

"Nippy i know least he could do us send a limo down for me and puff my buss fare has just gone he didnt last long and here i thought i was getting a paid bus fare to dublin lol "

Perhaps holding out for the helicopter weren't such a good idea after all

Guess us girlies really shouldn't be so flipping fussy

over a year ago

ah just looking at mail and noticed my new friend from this morning is no longer on this site lol

over a year ago

what is it do these guys think there goin get laid the min the join didn't take them long to figure it out no would b the answer lol

over a year ago

"what is it do these guys think there goin get laid the min the join didn't take them long to figure it out no would b the answer lol "

take it thats a no to dinner

By *rank69redMan
over a year ago

Galway

"Nippy i know least he could do us send a limo down for me and puff my buss fare has just gone he didnt last long and here i thought i was getting a paid bus fare to dublin lol "
never knock a big spender he might even take you for a burger. Obviously you should have gone to bed with him as he is an obvious sucessful overachiever. Bet he could even but a return ticket for cash. I hate those high flyers.

By *rank69redMan
over a year ago

Galway

never knock a big spender he might even take you for a burger. Obviously you should have gone to bed with him as he is an obvious sucessful overachiever. Bet he could even but a return ticket for cash. I hate those high flyers.

over a year ago

No to dinner and champers lol oh well

over a year ago

"No to dinner and champers lol oh well "

i did try

Post new Message to Thread