Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

I have a theory

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have mailed quite a few couples who accept single males as I have yet to have the pleasure of a mmf. Most of my messages are deleted without a reply. They don't ask for face pictures. I just have a cock picture up so maybe the males don't want someone with a bigger cock than they have

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe there not interested In someone that talks shite

over a year ago

"Maybe there not interested In someone that talks shite"

Wow u r blunt today

over a year ago

"Maybe there not interested In someone that talks shite

Wow u r blunt today "

though maybe not that wide of the mark

over a year ago

You don't get any action i guess then

over a year ago

You don't get any action i guess then"

He will be getting lots

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

They mite have read u on the forums

More likely than ur big cock theory

over a year ago

"They mite have read u on the forums

More likely than ur big cock theory"

Looks like I ruffled a few guys feathers on here. It was a tongue in cheek theory as should be evident. It's a forum to discuss things and chat and no need for nastiness.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Looks like I ruffled a few guys feathers on here. It was a tongue in cheek theory as should be evident. It's a forum to discuss things and chat and no need for nastiness."

Exactly.that was my point.past nastiness on forums

By *exyfuntimes2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

over a year ago

Well it was a tongue in cheek remark by me too. Relax!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

feckit ands here me waffling on no wonder i cant attract cpls

over a year ago

Looks like I ruffled a few guys feathers on here. It was a tongue in cheek theory as should be evident. It's a forum to discuss things and chat and no need for nastiness.

Exactly.that was my point.past nastiness on forums"

If you're referring to something a few weeks ago I made a general comment and appropriate to the particular thread. l mentioned no names.She decided to 'out' herself and open the can of worms.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Exactly.that was my point.past nastiness on forums

If you're referring to something a few weeks ago I made a general comment and appropriate to the particular thread. l mentioned no names.She decided to 'out' herself and open the can of worms. "

there was nothing appropriate about it.and it was obvious who u were talkin about and she had no choice but to drag it all back up again

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

And if that was me I would do the same too.

I remember the thing very well.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"And if that was me I would do the same too.

I remember the thing very well. "

i am afraid i also remember it people do some even make notes on profiles

over a year ago

Okay in case anyone doubts my credentials or manners I will ask anyone and everyone that I have messaged to check my opening message(and any follow up messages) for any bad manners or impoliteness. They won't find any i can promise you. I have fallen foul with ONE person on FAB. Bet I am not the only one. It comes with the territory.

over a year ago

More likely than ur big cock theory"

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Okay in case anyone doubts my credentials or manners I will ask anyone and everyone that I have messaged to check my opening message(and any follow up messages) for any bad manners or impoliteness. They won't find any i can promise you. I have fallen foul with ONE person on FAB. Bet I am not the only one. It comes with the territory. "

no one is doubting that but as they say the laundry was hung out in public people remember that

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Okay in case anyone doubts my credentials or manners I will ask anyone and everyone that I have messaged to check my opening message(and any follow up messages) for any bad manners or impoliteness. They won't find any i can promise you. I have fallen foul with ONE person on FAB. Bet I am not the only one. It comes with the territory. "

Like so many u nice wen things goin ur way

And ur talkin about credentials? The person u fell out with has veries as long as my cock and she travels the country meeting ppl.iv met her and u wont meet a nicer more genuine person

The reason I mention her travelling is you attacked her for cancelling your meet.because of family bereavement!!!!

Was disgusting

over a year ago

"Okay in case anyone doubts my credentials or manners I will ask anyone and everyone that I have messaged to check my opening message(and any follow up messages) for any bad manners or impoliteness. They won't find any i can promise you. I have fallen foul with ONE person on FAB. Bet I am not the only one. It comes with the territory.

And ur talkin about credentials? The person u fell out with has veries as long as my cock and she travels the country meeting ppl.iv met her and u wont meet a nicer more genuine person

The reason I mention her travelling is you attacked her for cancelling your meet.because of family bereavement!!!!

Was disgusting

"

Ffs That's Terrible

over a year ago

I thought this dirty laundry was washed??

Have a thought for the woman involved she may not like/ want this dragged up again.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"I thought this dirty laundry was washed??

Have a thought for the woman involved she may not like/ want this dragged up again."

True

over a year ago

Have a thought for the woman involved she may not like/ want this dragged up again."

Agreed

The man has made his bed let him lie in it and the rest of us moveeeeee onnnnnnn and continue having fun

Happy Tuesday sexy fabbers

x x x

over a year ago

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Any way moving on do the male part of couples get intimated by guys with big cocks

over a year ago

"Any way moving on do the male part of couples get intimated by guys with big cocks "

I'll let you know when i find a big cock for him to play with

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Any way moving on do the male part of couples get intimated by guys with big cocks

I'll let you know when i find a big cock for him to play with "

pmsi

over a year ago

"Any way moving on do the male part of couples get intimated by guys with big cocks "

Whoaa! Hang on a minute.

Lololol!

Now we can move on. No.

over a year ago

"Okay in case anyone doubts my credentials or manners I will ask anyone and everyone that I have messaged to check my opening message(and any follow up messages) for any bad manners or impoliteness. They won't find any i can promise you. I have fallen foul with ONE person on FAB. Bet I am not the only one. It comes with the territory.

Was disgusting

"

I am sure she can fight her own corner if she wants. You are the one dragging up this. If you have an issue with me PM me. And to be clear, yes I had trouble believing it initially. I don't know this woman and like I said I had met messers before. And let me also say that I did sympathise with her.she isn't loosing sleep over this and neither am I. I put up a genuine theory. I was just curious. That's all.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Any way moving on do the male part of couples get intimated by guys with big cocks

Whoaa! Hang on a minute.

Lololol!

Now we can move on. No."

ur bould

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Was disgusting

I am sure she can fight her own corner if she wants. You are the one dragging up this. If you have an issue with me PM me. And to be clear, yes I had trouble believing it initially. I don't know this woman and like I said I had met messers before. And let me also say that I did sympathise with her.she isn't loosing sleep over this and neither am I. I put up a genuine theory. I was just curious. That's all."

ur theory is laughable, ur cock is the last thing we want to see as in if were not attracted to ur face or ur body or if we can connect with u in a conversation it doesnt matter what size ur cock is were never going to see it. . mr crazy

over a year ago

It could be a number of things for example if could get an emotional attachment to the female and try steal here away or maybe the couple is being fair and one one for each of the couple . Or there is no attraction at all . Or maybe when ppl see your single girls tend to think what has he done that he is single or is still single

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"It could be a number of things for example if could get an emotional attachment to the female and try steal here away or maybe the couple is being fair and one one for each of the couple . Or there is no attraction at all . Or maybe when ppl see your single girls tend to think what has he done that he is single or is still single"

would it not be that if there is a fear of either getting emotional attached swing may not be the place for them that is a trust issue for them

as for why his single there lots of reasons why guys are single u cant assume they are all bad reasons

not arguing but teasing out

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"It could be a number of things for example if could get an emotional attachment to the female and try steal here away or maybe the couple is being fair and one one for each of the couple . Or there is no attraction at all . Or maybe when ppl see your single girls tend to think what has he done that he is single or is still single"

Ha.thats a quare way to look at it

over a year ago

"It could be a number of things for example if could get an emotional attachment to the female and try steal here away or maybe the couple is being fair and one one for each of the couple . Or there is no attraction at all . Or maybe when ppl see your single girls tend to think what has he done that he is single or is still single

would it not be that if there is a fear of either getting emotional attached swing may not be the place for them that is a trust issue for them

as for why his single there lots of reasons why guys are single u cant assume they are all bad reasons

not arguing but teasing out "

Good point. I'm not looking for a new fella so as long as he is able to join in with a couple, the fact that he may be more hung than hubs is a bonus. We ALWAYS pick together.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

thank god this is only a theory. other wise all those guys with huge cocks wouldnt get a meet with cpls which we all know isnt true. as you can see they have verifications. i also thich its a bold move by the OP to claim that it was the male half of the cpls that are somehow intimidated by his cock. this will only alienate you from there to do list. as i think arrogance is the main reason people turn down other people that is my theory on it

over a year ago

Hallauia at last a genuine and honest comment

over a year ago

Was disgusting

I am sure she can fight her own corner if she wants. You are the one dragging up this. If you have an issue with me PM me. And to be clear, yes I had trouble believing it initially. I don't know this woman and like I said I had met messers before. And let me also say that I did sympathise with her.she isn't loosing sleep over this and neither am I. I put up a genuine theory. I was just curious. That's all.

ur theory is laughable, ur cock is the last thing we want to see as in if were not attracted to ur face or ur body or if we can connect with u in a conversation it doesnt matter what size ur cock is were never going to see it. . mr crazy "

Laughable is fine. I didn't mind if I was wrong or right or neither. It was just a bit of banter. But in reply, most if any ask for a face pic or start a conversation.

over a year ago

In direct response to the OP, your profile would warrant a look but you're so far away, more than likely we'd say no thanks. Of course, if your message said "nice tits, wanna meet for a f*ck" combined with the fact you're so far away & obviously hadn't read our profile then it would get deleted with no answer.

over a year ago

"In direct response to the OP, your profile would warrant a look but you're so far away, more than likely we'd say no thanks. Of course, if your message said "nice tits, wanna meet for a f*ck" combined with the fact you're so far away & obviously hadn't read our profile then it would get deleted with no answer."

I remembered messaging you. A few weeks back. No reply but not deleted.

Plenty of couples down this way though

over a year ago

"In direct response to the OP, your profile would warrant a look but you're so far away, more than likely we'd say no thanks. Of course, if your message said "nice tits, wanna meet for a f*ck" combined with the fact you're so far away & obviously hadn't read our profile then it would get deleted with no answer.

Plenty of couples down this way though "

Must have missed it. Sorry.

Exactly, you don't need to travel this far just for some couple fun.

over a year ago

"In direct response to the OP, your profile would warrant a look but you're so far away, more than likely we'd say no thanks. Of course, if your message said "nice tits, wanna meet for a f*ck" combined with the fact you're so far away & obviously hadn't read our profile then it would get deleted with no answer.

Plenty of couples down this way though

Must have missed it. Sorry.

Exactly, you don't need to travel this far just for some couple fun. "

I meant plenty couples down this way but still no luck lol. All my meets (was on two years ago also) have been in Dublin Galway and sligo. For me distance isn't an issue for the right people

over a year ago

"

I am sure she can fight her own corner if she wants. You are the one dragging up this. If you have an issue with me PM me. And to be clear, yes I had trouble believing it initially. I don't know this woman and like I said I had met messers before. And let me also say that I did sympathise with her.she isn't loosing sleep over this and neither am I. I put up a genuine theory. I was just curious. That's all."

Ok I don't like to be the one to pick holes in what you say but I feel I have to point out to you that you will have to make up your mind on whether you put up a GENUINE theory or a TONGUE IN CHEEK theory, you can't just change your mind to suit yourself at the times to suit you. Curious to know which one you mean now

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 16:57:36]

over a year ago

sort the profile pics out for a start endless cock pics are a bit dull maybe get a little more luck then

over a year ago

ouch thats not on

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

"

over a year ago

haha

over a year ago

"

Ok I don't like to be the one to pick holes in what you say but I feel I have to point out to you that you will have to make up your mind on whether you put up a GENUINE theory or a TONGUE IN CHEEK theory, you can't just change your mind to suit yourself at the times to suit you. Curious to know which one you mean now"

By genuine I meant yes I was curious. And also just to create banter. Tongue in cheek as i wasn't been too serious you know.

over a year ago

"sort the profile pics out for a start endless cock pics are a bit dull maybe get a little more luck then"

I will stick on a suit and tie and expect the messages to flood in so

over a year ago

"

Ok I don't like to be the one to pick holes in what you say but I feel I have to point out to you that you will have to make up your mind on whether you put up a GENUINE theory or a TONGUE IN CHEEK theory, you can't just change your mind to suit yourself at the times to suit you. Curious to know which one you mean now

By genuine I meant yes I was curious. And also just to create banter. Tongue in cheek as i wasn't been too serious you know."

Ah I get what you are saying now "you used to be indecisive but now you afoot so sure".

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thanks a lot Hal and letmebe xxx

Post new Message to Thread