Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A few people have said that they wouldn't meet me as I wasn't verified by the right people. I've assumed that this meant by people they've met or other more experienced swingers. Do people actually think like that or is just a polite rejection

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ongbow71Man
over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

You have verifications that say you are a woman. That would do me...

Not sure what they're on about. Their loss I would imagine...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well then there not worth meeting

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"A few people have said that they wouldn't meet me as I wasn't verified by the right people. I've assumed that this meant by people they've met or other more experienced swingers. Do people actually think like that or is just a polite rejection "

Did you ask them?

Obviously it couldn't mean more experienced because I've had a look at your verifications and they're well experienced as far as I can see.

over a year ago

seen on some other ladies profile that if you met another certain user that she would not meet you w t f

over a year ago

"A few people have said that they wouldn't meet me as I wasn't verified by the right people. I've assumed that this meant by people they've met or other more experienced swingers. Do people actually think like that or is just a polite rejection

Did you ask them?

Obviously it couldn't mean more experienced because I've had a look at your verifications and they're well experienced as far as I can see. "

Yeah I did ask, one said I hadn't met anyone they knew, the other 2 ignored my question.

over a year ago

I'd say you intimidate them with your obvious abundance of hotness and horniness and its a piddly cop out

over a year ago

By the same token, adding unverified verifications must be relatively easy, a few fake profiles wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to create.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 08:09:32]

over a year ago

"I'd say you intimidate them with your obvious abundance of hotness and horniness and its a piddly cop out "

Lol, ill run with that so

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 08:09:24]

over a year ago

"I'd say you intimidate them with your obvious abundance of hotness and horniness and its a piddly cop out

Lol, ill run with that so "

dam straight

over a year ago

Move on I'd say, especially those that haven't the manners to reply. Sometimes people use those excuses when they realise they have to travel too. Plenty more men here that would be more than willing to meet you!

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"A few people have said that they wouldn't meet me as I wasn't verified by the right people. I've assumed that this meant by people they've met or other more experienced swingers. Do people actually think like that or is just a polite rejection

Did you ask them?

Obviously it couldn't mean more experienced because I've had a look at your verifications and they're well experienced as far as I can see.

Yeah I did ask, one said I hadn't met anyone they knew, the other 2 ignored my question. "

But surely that's the objective to meet with new people. Did you ask them??

over a year ago

"A few people have said that they wouldn't meet me as I wasn't verified by the right people. I've assumed that this meant by people they've met or other more experienced swingers. Do people actually think like that or is just a polite rejection "

Right people?

And they say there are no cliques..........

Block the twits, breathe a sigh of relief you didn't meet and move on

over a year ago

Was it couples who said that? Perhaps they might say that as your verifications are all single men? Just guessing.

over a year ago

Ridiculous!!pure and utter shite!!!!

over a year ago

"Was it couples who said that? Perhaps they might say that as your verifications are all single men? Just guessing."

she's a single woman not a couple!!

that doesn't make sense....

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

As always people have choices but in fairness i never thought i see a thread like this from a single fem this site never ceases to amaze me cpls complaining they cant get single fems, and here hot cant get cpls

i am sure there plenty that would meet u but thanks for balancing things up block them and continue ur quest there will be loads on sat night that would gladly meet u

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Ridiculous!!pure and utter shite!!!! "

which is? The op or their answer???

over a year ago

It was 3 single men.

I'm not quite sure why I've been called ridiculous for asking a question. I was only asking advice.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Their loss hot n horny

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"It was 3 single men.

I'm not quite sure why I've been called ridiculous for asking a question. I was only asking advice. "

i think it was their lame excuse that was refered rather than u

By *exyfuntimes2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 09:34:48]

By *exyfuntimes2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

Sadly there are a lot of guys, not all!, who can talk the talk...

over a year ago

"Was it couples who said that? Perhaps they might say that as your verifications are all single men? Just guessing.

that doesn't make sense.... "

My point being.. she is a single girl verified by only men in the past. If these comments were from couples then they might be worried about her not having met couples before.

However it has since been clarified that these comments were made by single males which makes them kinda mind boggling. I'm guessing they lost their bottle.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 10:23:35]

over a year ago

"Was it couples who said that? Perhaps they might say that as your verifications are all single men? Just guessing.

My point being.. she is a single girl verified by only men in the past. If these comments were from couples then they might be worried about her not having met couples before.

However it has since been clarified that these comments were made by single males which makes them kinda mind boggling. I'm guessing they lost their bottle. "

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

However it has since been clarified that these comments were made by single males which makes them kinda mind boggling. I'm guessing they lost their bottle. "

The mind does boggle. Its very easy to trace verifications. Not even a case of 6 degrees of seperation more like 3 on here.

over a year ago

I'm guessing a person on here could get on well with another person and give them a veri without actually meeting them

over a year ago

"I'm guessing a person on here could get on well with another person and give them a veri without actually meeting them "

Yeah, they could, & do.

By *ardtofindMan
over a year ago

galway

Fakes always get caught out xxx

over a year ago

So let me get this straight, a single woman was turned down by a man? *looks at profile* Well, I'm outside your age range but are they blind? I thought it was usually the other way around

As mentioned, don't worry about them - most defintly thier loss.

*goes off to find a DeLorean*

over a year ago

"So let me get this straight, a single woman was turned down by a man? *looks at profile* Well, I'm outside your age range but are they blind? I thought it was usually the other way around

*goes off to find a DeLorean* "

maybe the worm is turning

over a year ago

"So let me get this straight, a single woman was turned down by a man? *looks at profile* Well, I'm outside your age range but are they blind? I thought it was usually the other way around

*goes off to find a DeLorean* "

I have noted a preferred age range but haven't filtered my mail.

over a year ago

Right people?

And they say there are no cliques..........

Block the twits, breathe a sigh of relief you didn't meet and move on"

If there's cliques(seems there is) it's their loss...doubtful ur short of offers...Nippy right block em n move on

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Feck them....I reckon it's just a form of power for them , a one upmanship .

I'll certainly volunteer to step in

over a year ago

im just guesding here but maybe after they did read profile and saw who had verified you they did think you would be a good match for them or maybe they have read the vers and saw the standard of men and who they had met in the past and didnt think much of they guys standards. so prob judged u off the people u have met not on you yourself. just playing devils advocate so lads dont attack me.

over a year ago

"im just guesding here but maybe after they did read profile and saw who had verified you they did think you would be a good match for them or maybe they have read the vers and saw the standard of men and who they had met in the past and didnt think much of they guys standards. so prob judged u off the people u have met not on you yourself. just playing devils advocate so lads dont attack me. "

Ha!!!! You're so wise I should have known you'd have something interesting to say here!

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"im just guesding here but maybe after they did read profile and saw who had verified you they did think you would be a good match for them or maybe they have read the vers and saw the standard of men and who they had met in the past and didnt think much of they guys standards. so prob judged u off the people u have met not on you yourself. just playing devils advocate so lads dont attack me. "

So your saying the guys op has been verified by have no standards???

over a year ago

"im just guesding here but maybe after they did read profile and saw who had verified you they did think you would be a good match for them or maybe they have read the vers and saw the standard of men and who they had met in the past and didnt think much of they guys standards. so prob judged u off the people u have met not on you yourself. just playing devils advocate so lads dont attack me.

So your saying the guys op has been verified by have no standards??? "

Or too high a standard

over a year ago

"im just guesding here but maybe after they did read profile and saw who had verified you they did think you would be a good match for them or maybe they have read the vers and saw the standard of men and who they had met in the past and didnt think much of they guys standards. so prob judged u off the people u have met not on you yourself. just playing devils advocate so lads dont attack me.

So your saying the guys op has been verified by have no standards??? "

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Or too high a standard"

He says 'didn't think much of the guys standards'... How is that too high?

over a year ago

Or too high a standard

He says 'didn't think much of the guys standards'... How is that too high? "

Oops that's my bad, thats what I get for reading it abd replying when half asleep

over a year ago

id say its more like what some1 likes on here is not what some1 else would like its not about standards its more about preferance of taste. but i am happy to say h&h is def on my hitlist if i can get her

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Or too high a standard

He says 'didn't think much of the guys standards'... How is that too high?

Oops that's my bad, thats what I get for reading it abd replying when half asleep "

No problem. I was wondering was I reading the comment correctly or not myself(not yours)...

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"id say its more like what some1 likes on here is not what some1 else would like its not about standards its more about preferance of taste. but i am happy to say h&h is def on my hitlist if i can get her "

So just wrong choice of words.... Ah ok.

over a year ago

Lol hot n horny is most defintely who she says she is. And as well as been damn sexy. She is a very nice person and great to chat to. It's only work stopping me meeting it will happen xx

over a year ago

I think it's basically some guys are scared off when someone actually says yes. The verification thing is puzzling tho. Surely a verification is there to say yes this person is genuine shows up. By the look of hnhs it shows she lives up to her name and is genuine.

over a year ago

and who are the rite ppl?never heard tht being said b4

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

I think it's just guys that have no intention of meeting anyone and it's just an excuse.

over a year ago

I have to say that's a first and I never heard of it before.

Maybe it's because your last meet is quite large if you know what I mean and they think they can't match that?

Post new Message to Thread