Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Winning the Lotto

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sure its been put up before but what would you do. If for arguements sake I won the euro millions aside from the cars, house, swimming pool and of course the Harley Davison I would buy a Spitfire and have my own airfield. What a life

What would you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Buy a wrc car and win donegal lol

over a year ago

"Buy a wrc car and win donegal lol"

What would be your choice outvof interest? Mitsubishiv Evo VI RS would be mine

over a year ago

"Buy a wrc car and win donegal lol

What would be your choice outvof interest? Mitsubishiv Evo VI RS would be mine "

it would have to be an s12b scooby tryed an tested on the irish roads for manys a year

over a year ago

"I'm sure its been put up before but what would you do. If for arguements sake I won the euro millions aside from the cars, house, swimming pool and of course the Harley Davison I would buy a Spitfire and have my own airfield. What a life

I would invest in property and give them a make over and open them as swinging clubs all over the country and not charge the men any more than couples or females. More clubs more choice

What would you do? "

over a year ago

"I'm sure its been put up before but what would you do. If for arguements sake I won the euro millions aside from the cars, house, swimming pool and of course the Harley Davison I would buy a Spitfire and have my own airfield. What a life

I would invest in property and give them a make over and open them as swinging clubs all over the country and not charge the men any more than couples or females. More clubs more choice

What would you do? "

Well I'd go to one of your swing clubs for sure

over a year ago

What would you do?

Well I'd go to one of your swing clubs for sure

"

over a year ago

Well I'd go all out I'd fill my car to the throat with diesel

over a year ago

Move too sunny Spain

over a year ago

Buy red hot dinner

over a year ago

"Buy red hot dinner "

over a year ago

What would you do? "

if i won millions i wud luk after my family and friends,buy myself a nice house,have a holiday,get a boob job,put aside sum money for the future,then i wud go to africa myself and donate 10 or 20 million to sum of the poorest countries there

over a year ago

What would you do?

if i won millions i wud luk after my family and friends,buy myself a nice house,have a holiday,get a boob job,put aside sum money for the future,then i wud go to africa myself and donate 10 or 20 million to sum of the poorest countries there "

very commendable

i would be similar, ensure my family, friends and myself are financially secure and use some of it to set up a foundation to help people & communities both at home and overseas, in areas such as health & education.

over a year ago

What would you do?

if i won millions i wud luk after my family and friends,buy myself a nice house,have a holiday,get a boob job,put aside sum money for the future,then i wud go to africa myself and donate 10 or 20 million to sum of the poorest countries there

very commendable

i would be similar, ensure my family, friends and myself are financially secure and use some of it to set up a foundation to help people & communities both at home and overseas, in areas such as health & education. "

thank u,it wud be too much money for me anyway and my heart breaks when i think of all the poor ppl and kids tht cant even afford a proper meal!in this day and age its just awful!

over a year ago

What would you do? "

Buy a lotto ticket

over a year ago

If anybody knows of the winning numbers for the next draw would they let me know ....?

over a year ago

Family & friends would get a cut then would move to a Hot country... I def wasnt born to live in this climate. Aaaaah it would be great

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

I'd buy Buckingham palace just to evict the queen and ask her how does she like it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/03/14 22:28:59]

over a year ago

"I'd buy Buckingham palace just to evict the queen and ask her how does she like it"

over a year ago

"I'd buy Buckingham palace just to evict the queen and ask her how does she like it"

while i understand your point, i would imagine she would remind you that Ireland became independant before she was born which would make it hard for her to have evicted anyone who lives there.

By *exydoctorsCouple
over a year ago

Galway/Clare

I'd move to France. I'd get a less well paid job that helps people. Keep just enough money so I amnt worried about finances. Then split the rest amongst family and friends based on need.

over a year ago

Look after friends and family, make sure I'm financially ok for a long time, quit my job, go for a round the world trip for a year or so.... then spend my time doing something useful for society

over a year ago

"I'd buy Buckingham palace just to evict the queen and ask her how does she like it

while i understand your point, i would imagine she would remind you that Ireland became independant before she was born which would make it hard for her to have evicted anyone who lives there."

doesn't matter to the haters.

over a year ago

id have to say family friends and very badly affected countries would b my aim and a nite with brad pitt hee hee

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I'd buy Buckingham palace just to evict the queen and ask her how does she like it

while i understand your point, i would imagine she would remind you that Ireland became independant before she was born which would make it hard for her to have evicted anyone who lives there."

I'm not doing it cause millions were displaced in the name of her family.. I'm doing it merely cause she has a sour old puss and lives in a house that's too big....I'd be curious to see someone with a perpetual grimace could look even more miserable as she gets evicted from her spacious lair and made reside in a granny flat along with mortal humans

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 25/03/14 19:52:43]

over a year ago

"id have to say family friends and very badly affected countries would b my aim and a nite with brad pitt hee hee "

and angelina

Post new Message to Thread