Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

When it fits ... But ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When u are verified .. Fit perfectly with what someone is looking for and they delete ur message and don't reply ur supposed to think what ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally I would think they were idiots and move on they were not for you

over a year ago

Think you cud be right ! Like to think we we are too good looking for them ! Yeah .. Gonna go with that !

By *werve01Man
over a year ago

Blackrock

[Removed by poster at 23/03/14 02:47:02]

By *werve01Man
over a year ago

Blackrock

Just put it down to 'swinging' a regular occurrence. This kind of thing happens a lot every day here. No point in trying to over think it, could be for any number of reasons. Just move on... Onwards and upwards!

over a year ago

"When u are verified .. Fit perfectly with what someone is looking for and they delete ur message and don't reply ur supposed to think what ? "

Perhaps you weren't as much of a match as you though.

Or maybe they had turned you down before

over a year ago

Matched all the criteria .. Age .. Preference .. Hadn't spoken previously .. Not that it overly bothers us but if someone contacts us that fits the profile we are looking for we would reply ... Maybe we are just too nice .. ??

By *urferniMan
over a year ago

Antrim

"Matched all the criteria .. Age .. Preference .. Hadn't spoken previously .. Not that it overly bothers us but if someone contacts us that fits the profile we are looking for we would reply ... Maybe we are just too nice .. ??"

You're not too nice - it's nice to see that there are people with manners on the site

over a year ago

well when u are a single guy (and young) u kinda get used to it lol its just one of those things take it on the chin and move on ...

over a year ago

"When u are verified .. Fit perfectly with what someone is looking for and they delete ur message and don't reply ur supposed to think what ? "
another 1 bites da dust. Their loss

over a year ago

Well ye are looking for single girls and they have plenty offers! too many mails too...;-)

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"well when u are a single guy (and young) u kinda get used to it lol its just one of those things take it on the chin and move on ..."

i know its hard i was there but it takes s bit of work u get out of i what u put in patients is a virtue u need to practice but once it starts working it just gets better and better enjoy

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

That you don't fit perfectly!!!!!

over a year ago

"When u are verified .. Fit perfectly with what someone is looking for and they delete ur message and don't reply ur supposed to think what ?

That you don't fit perfectly!!!!! "

By *acilory39Man
over a year ago

out n about

I'm new to the site and am finding it hard as a lot are looking for verified people , as I haven't , it's difficult to get responses , any advice ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/14 08:18:43]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/14 08:19:11]

over a year ago

"When u are verified .. Fit perfectly with what someone is looking for and they delete ur message and don't reply ur supposed to think what ?

That you don't fit perfectly!!!!! "

based on their profile we do ... That's all I'm saying .. We have met some great girls on here and a couple who have said thanks but no thanks which is fine aswell .. Just thought it would be mannerly if you replied to someone who took the time to contact you , someone who you match all their criteria ?]

Post new Message to Thread