Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

No one playing

Jump to newest

By *nyoneforfun2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

DUBLIN

It appears that although people are on the site not many people want to play even when you put up meets. Getting to be a pain. Us it the same for you guys. I know the messers fuck it up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aculty13Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"It appears that although people are on the site not many people want to play even when you put up meets. Getting to be a pain. Us it the same for you guys. I know the messers fuck it up"

Plagued with messers.

Both guys & girls...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It appears that although people are on the site not many people want to play even when you put up meets. Getting to be a pain. Us it the same for you guys. I know the messers fuck it up"

We find it difficult weekedays but not weekends. Messaging who we like directly works for us. The response to meet adds can be poor

By *nyoneforfun2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

DUBLIN

True but we do not like to pester people. Maybe we are to polite .

By *ivingitagoMan
over a year ago

chicago

yea totally I've tried mailing people to try introduce myself and recently started to post on here just in the hope of getting to know people but just not having any luck

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

It seems its hard for cpls as there four brains that need stimulation posting here or in chat can get u noticed a little more. As for winks alot don't even look at them might be better sending a polite first msg and see how it goes no reply doesn't always mean no but its a good indicator also the notes on a profile keeps u up to date as to when u msged and what kind of reply u had

hope this helps

love the bj thing

over a year ago

"It seems its hard for cpls as there four brains that need stimulation posting here or in chat can get u noticed a little more. As for winks alot don't even look at them might be better sending a polite first msg and see how it goes no reply doesn't always mean no but its a good indicator also the notes on a profile keeps u up to date as to when u msged and what kind of reply u had

You sound like a wise man cj

hope this helps

love the bj thing "

over a year ago

"It seems its hard for cpls as there four brains that need stimulation posting here or in chat can get u noticed a little more. As for winks alot don't even look at them might be better sending a polite first msg and see how it goes no reply doesn't always mean no but its a good indicator also the notes on a profile keeps u up to date as to when u msged and what kind of reply u had

hope this helps

love the bj thing "

messaging couples that we like the look of directly (and politely) works for us

over a year ago

hope this helps

love the bj thing

messaging couples that we like the look of directly (and politely) works for us"

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

hope this helps

love the bj thing "

not really just being reading these fourms to long (yes my name is cj and i am an addict) plus from what i see its nearly as hard for cpls to get meets as single guys i put up a thread cpls mailing cpls it may help u

over a year ago

Yes it can be a pain. Lots of messers here is right in ladies and couples I find. I can only do daytimd meets and some take offence to that and have been blocked me because of it. The mind boggles.

over a year ago

hope this helps

love the bj thing

not really just being reading these fourms to long (yes my name is cj and i am an addict) plus from what i see its nearly as hard for cpls to get meets as single guys i put up a thread cpls mailing cpls it may help u "

he is a wise man, people in these parts call him 'Yoda'

over a year ago

"Yes it can be a pain. Lots of messers here is right in ladies and couples I find. I can only do daytimd meets and some take offence to that and have been blocked me because of it. The mind boggles. "

why would someone block you for only doing daytime meets...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

hope this helps

love the bj thing

not really just being reading these fourms to long (yes my name is cj and i am an addict) plus from what i see its nearly as hard for cpls to get meets as single guys i put up a thread cpls mailing cpls it may help u

he is a wise man, people in these parts call him 'Yoda' "

feck off Mrs norie i am doing my best to be invited into cpls sexual fantasys and ur cock blocking me giving the image of an old guy balding with long whispy hair

over a year ago

hope this helps

love the bj thing

feck off Mrs norie i am doing my best to be invited into cpls sexual fantasys and ur cock blocking me giving the image of an old guy balding with long whispy hair "

ah shurrup Gandalf

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Yes it can be a pain. Lots of messers here is right in ladies and couples I find. I can only do daytimd meets and some take offence to that and have been blocked me because of it. The mind boggles.

why would someone block you for only doing daytime meets... "

because it smells of an attached guy some don't like that if u are say it ul get a better response

over a year ago

Noirlove I wish I knew. I was sat evening to meet sat night and I told them I could not meet thay asked again and I said sorry family home for weekend. They thanked me and that was that. I messaged them sun morning only to find I was blocked.??

over a year ago

They knew all about me cj

By *alwayboyMan
over a year ago

Galway

Hi guys have ye ever tried a meet and greet it's a great way to meet potential meets and a good social night as well

over a year ago

"Noirlove I wish I knew. I was sat evening to meet sat night and I told them I could not meet thay asked again and I said sorry family home for weekend. They thanked me and that was that. I messaged them sun morning only to find I was blocked.??"

Maye they hit the block button by accident..full of wine and distress!!

Why worry? Plenty more people on here. ..

over a year ago

"Noirlove I wish I knew. I was sat evening to meet sat night and I told them I could not meet thay asked again and I said sorry family home for weekend. They thanked me and that was that. I messaged them sun morning only to find I was blocked.??"

ah I think some people are a bit too jiggy with the block button (and then there's the nutter factor of course)

over a year ago

Yes indeed just move on and smile

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"They knew all about me cj"

their loss jim i have being asked in first msg for a face pic when i said i want to get a feel for them first they hit the block if i want a face pic fast ill send mine first has to be some level of trust

its hard but hey life is such keep fishing they will bite

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

hope this helps

love the bj thing

feck off Mrs norie i am doing my best to be invited into cpls sexual fantasys and ur cock blocking me giving the image of an old guy balding with long whispy hair

ah shurrup Gandalf "

make me wench

over a year ago

hope this helps

love the bj thing

ah shurrup Gandalf

make me wench "

I could take ya CJ

over a year ago

when we message people we check there profile to see wat the like we appreciate it wen people check ours before gettin in touch it cuts out all the likes disliles wat we dont understand is we contact a cpl.n theres no reply we always reply its good manners me thinks or if ye get chattin n then it just stops n ur baffled we just want people to b honest we wont b offended weve had one r two cpls who didnt c the attraction we were glad tje were just honest I feel better now

over a year ago

Course we meet. I met 3 women from here today. Grouphugs and all..

over a year ago

"when we message people we check there profile to see wat the like we appreciate it wen people check ours before gettin in touch it cuts out all the likes disliles wat we dont understand is we contact a cpl.n theres no reply we always reply its good manners me thinks or if ye get chattin n then it just stops n ur baffled we just want people to b honest we wont b offended weve had one r two cpls who didnt c the attraction we were glad tje were just honest I feel better now "
Oh go break a leg Sue !!!!!!Oops, u did that already didnt you !!!! Lol Wud travel the length n breadth of the country to meet u Beautiful !!!!!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

hope this helps

love the bj thing

ah shurrup Gandalf

make me wench

I could take ya CJ "

mmm could u now but could u take four or five times one rolling in to another

over a year ago

I think a lot of the problem is the lack of trust in genuine human nature. People don't show because they don't trust the other to.

over a year ago

hope this helps

love the bj thing

ah shurrup Gandalf

make me wench

I could take ya CJ

mmm could u now but could u take four or five times one rolling in to another "

I do everynight duuuuhhhh.......

over a year ago

Maybe they just don't want to play with you??? Just messing.

I am playing... with myself at the moment.

over a year ago

"Maybe they just don't want to play with you??? Just messing.

I am playing... with myself at the moment. "

Hmm need a hand?

over a year ago

"Course we meet. I met 3 women from here today. Grouphugs and all.."

Plenty of meets this end of the country as well

over a year ago

As a couple it's definitely harder to get a four way match. It's much easier a single to organise fun

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

hope this helps

love the bj thing

ah shurrup Gandalf

make me wench

I could take ya CJ

mmm could u now but could u take four or five times one rolling in to another

I do everynight duuuuhhhh....... "

prove it

over a year ago

If ya take a Picture of your cock and sent to every woman on here us might get somewhere

over a year ago

"Course we meet. I met 3 women from here today. Grouphugs and all..

Plenty of meets this end of the country as well "

Of course

Post new Message to Thread