Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

It's not a dating site ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maybe I'm superficial ??

I'm getting tons of mail from single males and I always ask for a face picture fairly early on in the emails. I judge whether I want to meet them SOLELY based on looks (& veris) ! Shallow Hal maybe ..I can't have sex with someone I'm not physically attracted to .. Why do some of these guys can't see this and feel the need to abuse me through emails ... I don't get it .. If I could have sex without attraction .. I could just start charging and give up my day job !!

Rant over !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good rant lol is it all out of ur system but its only sex on here so let's be honest if no attraction means no fun right onto

over a year ago

I'm the same as u hun don't feel bad! Its all based on attraction for me. I'm not looking for a relationship and if I don't fancy a guy the sex won't be good so no point. It is superficial but its the name of the game here I think.

over a year ago

"Maybe I'm superficial ??

I'm getting tons of mail from single males and I always ask for a face picture fairly early on in the emails. I judge whether I want to meet them SOLELY based on looks (& veris) ! Shallow Hal maybe ..I can't have sex with someone I'm not physically attracted to .. Why do some of these guys can't see this and feel the need to abuse me through emails ... I don't get it .. If I could have sex without attraction .. I could just start charging and give up my day job !!

Rant over !!! "

sure some bit of physical attraction has to be there but I don't need to go " my god she's stunning" to have fun with her

over a year ago

Even on a dating site I would think you would need a certain amount of physical attraction.

Some people just don't like being told no, the ones that just get on with it are probably the more successful ones on here at a guess

over a year ago

"Good rant lol is it all out of ur system but its only sex on here so let's be honest if no attraction means no fun right onto"

Totally .. If I was to date a guy attraction is important but then all the other stuff like personality , shared interests etc are important ..

Attraction = hot action !!

over a year ago

"Totally .. If I was to date a guy attraction is important but then all the other stuff like personality , shared interests etc are important ..

Attraction = hot action !! "

over a year ago

"Good rant lol is it all out of ur system but its only sex on here so let's be honest if no attraction means no fun right onto

Totally .. If I was to date a guy attraction is important but then all the other stuff like personality , shared interests etc are important ..

lol it doesn't always equal good action, same applies with hot women if they havnt a clue what their at in the bedroom

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Totally .. If I was to date a guy attraction is important but then all the other stuff like personality , shared interests etc are important ..

"

dam i wish i was hot

over a year ago

dam i wish i was hot "

who will give you the sympathy vote?

over a year ago

"Good rant lol is it all out of ur system but its only sex on here so let's be honest if no attraction means no fun right onto

Attraction = hot action !! lol it doesn't always equal good action, same applies with hot women if they havnt a clue what their at in the bedroom "

I have found if there is attraction , then there is chemistry !! But sometimes all looks and no spark can happen too !

All I know is I don't have time to be meeting people I don't fancy for coffee .. I

over a year ago

The attraction has to be there for the chemistry to work. Regardless of how clued in he/she is if there is no attraction it won't be hot. For me anyways.

over a year ago

Attraction = hot action !! lol it doesn't always equal good action, same applies with hot women if they havnt a clue what their at in the bedroom

I have found if there is attraction , then there is chemistry !! But sometimes all looks and no spark can happen too !

All I know is I don't have time to be meeting people I don't fancy for coffee .. I"

im in the exact same boat as u or would like to be but it seems u get nowhere here without a veri

By *ohngillerMan
over a year ago

Near Town

I think your dead right!! Your not shallow your just being honest! Why have sex with someone your not attracted to!

over a year ago

It's the essential part of amazingly naughty sex. I agree with you and most people. We're not here for relationships. Just NSA fun with gorgeous,sexy,cool people.

over a year ago

It's the essential part of amazingly naughty sex. I agree with you and most people. We're not here for relationships. Just NSA fun with gorgeous,sexy,cool people. "

exactly! Not here for relationships , just naughty fun

By *aculty13Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"The attraction has to be there for the chemistry to work. Regardless of how clued in he/she is if there is no attraction it won't be hot. For me anyways. "

Is this not a dating site?

By *alwayboyMan
over a year ago

Galway

"The attraction has to be there for the chemistry to work. Regardless of how clued in he/she is if there is no attraction it won't be hot. For me anyways.

Is this not a dating site?"

No it's a site for hot kinky sex

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"The attraction has to be there for the chemistry to work. Regardless of how clued in he/she is if there is no attraction it won't be hot. For me anyways.

No it's a site for hot kinky sex "

over a year ago

Is this not a dating site?"

So guys when ye get a knock back don't mail and say ' I'm a really nice guy and your missing out ' no attraction : no action !! End of !

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

My expectations have actually changed over the years. I have met some stunning women I was totally physically attracted to but ended up like fucking an ironing board. I have also met women I prefer meeting with more of that evil glint in eye and great personality. To each their own I suppose.

over a year ago

So guys when ye get a knock back don't mail and say ' I'm a really nice guy and your missing out ' no attraction : no action !! End of ! "

your dead right miss pf I cans speek for every fella on here but I would get up on a cracked plate but it do's help if there's a nice pattern on it

over a year ago

It's reassuring to know that women can be as shallow and superficial as us blokes

over a year ago

"It's reassuring to know that women can be as shallow and superficial as us blokes "

We're actually worse

over a year ago

"It's reassuring to know that women can be as shallow and superficial as us blokes "

Don't mind admitting I'm as shallow and superficial as it gets ...in swingland anyway .. Selina

over a year ago

Lol ok honest point plastic surgery for me

over a year ago

Physical attraction is needed but if your a male on here and constantly getting turned down I can understand the frustration

over a year ago

I am definitely not shallow or superficial, i am attracted to the person for something more than just a pretty face, plus beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so what's hot for me might not be for another woman

over a year ago

So guys when ye get a knock back don't mail and say ' I'm a really nice guy and your missing out ' no attraction : no action !! End of ! your dead right miss pf I cans speek for every fella on here but I would get up on a cracked plate but it do's help if there's a nice pattern on it "

I love it !! Lol

over a year ago

So guys when ye get a knock back don't mail and say ' I'm a really nice guy and your missing out ' no attraction : no action !! End of ! your dead right miss pf I cans speek for every fella on here but I would get up on a cracked plate but it do's help if there's a nice pattern on it

I love it !! Lol "

lol why thank you nice lady

over a year ago

Their profile and email obviously has to have something which makes me want to see and hear more. But then I like to see a face pic as soon as possible too because based on what I see I can then decide whether I think there is a chance I find them physically attractive. There's no point in wasting each other's time by chatting forever and then find out we're not attracted to each other.

The whole "just meet me in person and you will see I'm great" thing... that may be true, but I can't meet everyone to find out, otherwise I have to quit my job.

That doesn't mean I just look for super hunks, but there has to be something there I fancy... And a connection when we meet in person. No point in having an oil painting but without any debt.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Their profile and email obviously has to have something which makes me want to see and hear more. But then I like to see a face pic as soon as possible too because based on what I see I can then decide whether I think there is a chance I find them physically attractive. There's no point in wasting each other's time by chatting forever and then find out we're not attracted to each other.

The whole "just meet me in person and you will see I'm great" thing... that may be true, but I can't meet everyone to find out, otherwise I have to quit my job.

That doesn't mean I just look for super hunks, but there has to be something there I fancy... And a connection when we meet in person. No point in having an oil painting but without any debt.

"

Im your dream man sweet

I have nothing but debt

over a year ago

"Their profile and email obviously has to have something which makes me want to see and hear more. But then I like to see a face pic as soon as possible too because based on what I see I can then decide whether I think there is a chance I find them physically attractive. There's no point in wasting each other's time by chatting forever and then find out we're not attracted to each other.

Im your dream man sweet

I have nothing but debt "

hahahaahaha! What an epic typo! I'm sure you have depth too hunky Hal!

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Deep hal thats me

over a year ago

"Deep hal thats me "

so much better than Shallow Hal

over a year ago

Lol yeah Hal sign of the times plenty if debt goin round. Lol

over a year ago

Rant over !!! "

I get it now you were happy with my face photo you just haven't replied because off..... my veris

over a year ago

Rant over !!!

I get it now you were happy with my face photo you just haven't replied because off..... my veris "

As soon as you get your socks back on and back to Galway we are doing tea ?!!

over a year ago

"I'm the same as u hun don't feel bad! Its all based on attraction for me. I'm not looking for a relationship and if I don't fancy a guy the sex won't be good so no point. It is superficial but its the name of the game here I think. "
lol i just love the american accent,,random i know lol

over a year ago

Rant over !!!

I get it now you were happy with my face photo you just haven't replied because off..... my veris

As soon as you get your socks back on and back to Galway we are doing tea ?!!"

En route

over a year ago

Rant over !!! "

well said Ms.Filth

over a year ago

Well ranted, this is a simple game made complicated by either ignorant or immature people. The ability to stimulate a lady with intelligent, interesting and provocative conversation is essential yet rare. People lacking this talent simply revert to inane attempts at getting you to reveal your identity but in my experience if you have no interest intellectualy the chances of physical attraction are slim. I suggest a day of wine, dressing gown and casual blocking of idiots. B

By *enny BenassiMan
over a year ago

Portlaoise

its simple if ur a swinger and ur mature you can take a no and move on .. anyone who has been around for a while knows this, the others think its a dating site and take it personally

over a year ago

I'm sick n tired of single guys with black no faces pitcures trying to get in action. Put you pic up or move on. Also if u lookat my pics others enough with put people going hey baby can I c ur face or feet. Or bedspread offs enjoy what I giveu

over a year ago

"I'm sick n tired of single guys with black no faces pitcures trying to get in action. Put you pic up or move on. Also if u lookat my pics others enough with put people going hey baby can I c ur face or feet. Or bedspread offs enjoy what I giveu "

Sorry bit d*unk but my messages filled with guys saying can I see ur smile or face or eyes or ur background boys enjoy my pics ffs.

Feel better now

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Not forgetting you must be able to suck a golf ball through a hose pipe too.....

over a year ago

Alcohol makes everyone a lil more appealing .. think thats why most meets, for many peeps on here there is a drink or three involved .. doesnt only take the edge off lol ... that said I (fem) have had most social meets with a cuppa tea to keep my whits about me lol

over a year ago

"Alcohol makes everyone a lil more appealing .. think thats why most meets, for many peeps on here there is a drink or three involved .. doesnt only take the edge off lol ... that said I (fem) have had most social meets with a cuppa tea to keep my whits about me lol "
!-

I don't drink at all so thankfully have made no alcohol induced bad decisions

It's so easy happen with a few beers the googles go on !!

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"Alcohol makes everyone a lil more appealing .. think thats why most meets, for many peeps on here there is a drink or three involved .. doesnt only take the edge off lol ... that said I (fem) have had most social meets with a cuppa tea to keep my whits about me lol !-

It's so easy happen with a few beers the googles go on !! "

Goggles I think you mean

over a year ago

"Alcohol makes everyone a lil more appealing .. think thats why most meets, for many peeps on here there is a drink or three involved .. doesnt only take the edge off lol ... that said I (fem) have had most social meets with a cuppa tea to keep my whits about me lol !-

Nope filth was right when she said beer Google on ... lol ...

Where most of this started

Goggles I think you mean"

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

It's so easy happen with a few beers the googles go on !! "

Interesting. I don't drink either.

over a year ago

Nope filth was right when she said beer Google on ... lol ...

Where most of this started

Goggles I think you mean "

I meant goggles .. Lol .. It's google that got me here ..

over a year ago

Interesting. I don't drink either."

SNAP!!!

Post new Message to Thread