Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

is Fab a phase?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Or is it a lifestyle? Will you still be on here in a year, 2 years?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I suppose none of us know if we be here next week.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Or is it a lifestyle? Will you still be on here in a year, 2 years? "

Can be both. Different people use it for different reasons alas people leave for different reasons

over a year ago

Depends where life takes me, at the minute more than likely unless my circumstances change drastically. I've been on this and another site for nearly two years though in that time my interest in meeting has waxed and waned at different times. At a guess I would say this is true of a lot of people and all depends on what us going on in people's lives

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Probably.... For the tenth time

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I dont kno if ill be here but ill be up to divilment of 1 kind or another

Always have been

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

Enjoying it at the moment. But where will I br in 2 years time God only knows

over a year ago

Some here ... Only one or two thankfully seem to be going thru a phase though ..... Posting on here for ages from an unverified profile and running to the powers that be whinging when they are called on their bs and getting very well verified users lengthy bans.

over a year ago

I will be here and hopefully make it to the oldest swinger in town status.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I thought it was two years ago but its addictive and still here only hope now is that the old folks home has an open policy when i get there

over a year ago

"I dont kno if ill be here but ill be up to divilment of 1 kind or another

Always have been"

Exactly what I was gonna say

over a year ago

"I thought it was two years ago but its addictive and still here only hope now is that the old folks home has an open policy when i get there "

You can sneak them in the window cj nobody will know

By *he VansCouple
over a year ago

mullingar

I find it great company when im away working and Mrs V is home keeping the nest warm , when i get home we go on it together and have lots of fun on and of cam ! But yeh when im away i find it great company !!!

over a year ago

Think it may be for some others will stay. I just think it's hard to know where your gonna end up two years is a long way off lots can happen. Myself dunno just see what happens

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Depends where life takes me, at the minute more than likely unless my circumstances change drastically. I've been on this and another site for nearly two years though in that time my interest in meeting has waxed and waned at different times. At a guess I would say this is true of a lot of people and all depends on what us going on in people's lives"

Well put...... , but where there's a Willy there's a way

over a year ago

"Depends where life takes me, at the minute more than likely unless my circumstances change drastically. I've been on this and another site for nearly two years though in that time my interest in meeting has waxed and waned at different times. At a guess I would say this is true of a lot of people and all depends on what us going on in people's lives

Well put...... , but where there's a Willy there's a way "

over a year ago

I don' t know where I'll be. It suits at the moment as the last thing I want is a relationship. Fab serves a purpose so to speak!!

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I don' t know where I'll be. It suits at the moment as the last thing I want is a relationship. Fab serves a purpose so to speak!!"

I'd serve ye

over a year ago

We in the lifestyle 3 yrs now, love the craic banter & fun it brings so as long as that continues we will be here! The minute that is gone so r we! In the end of the day nobody knows what tomorrow will bring

over a year ago

it comes and goes in last 5 years

but any time it goes it allways creeps back at ya ha ha

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Or is it a lifestyle? Will you still be on here in a year, 2 years?

it comes and goes in last 5 years

but any time it goes it allways creeps back at ya ha ha"

yeah ive been swinging on and off for about 10 years the longest stint was 5 years in one go

over a year ago

"I don' t know where I'll be. It suits at the moment as the last thing I want is a relationship. Fab serves a purpose so to speak!!

I'd serve ye "

lol!

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

I ( mrs here ) have been on and off the scene for 16 yrs but u get times where u just want to take a back seat for awhile but the urge always comes back lol i think i will be a swinger for many yrs to come

over a year ago

For us we enjoy it and love the social side of it as were not golfers or have hobbies as such!!

But sometimes when you see how nasty it can get it makes me seriously think maby golf,surfing,cards might be a better way to go....

By *exyfuntimes2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

Its not a big part of our life but an important part nonetheless. We can go three to fours months without swinging, but we'll always revert back to it as we love it.

I think for singles its different as you could meet your "significant other", decide he/she is the one for you and decide to leave.

Yo'd be surprised at the number of people who dont want to "share" after they meet some one special

over a year ago

"Or is it a lifestyle? Will you still be on here in a year, 2 years?

Enjoying it at the moment. But where will I br in 2 years time God only knows"

True x I know x (

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/14 13:54:02]

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I thought it was two years ago but its addictive and still here only hope now is that the old folks home has an open policy when i get there

You can sneak them in the window cj nobody will know "

haha many a time the window was used

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"For us we enjoy it and love the social side of it as were not golfers or have hobbies as such!!

But sometimes when you see how nasty it can get it makes me seriously think maby golf,surfing,cards might be a better way to go.... "

naked surfing

strip poker

and a hole in one

springs to mind i think i need help

over a year ago

"For us we enjoy it and love the social side of it as were not golfers or have hobbies as such!!

But sometimes when you see how nasty it can get it makes me seriously think maby golf,surfing,cards might be a better way to go.... "

we surf and trust us ,as much fun as it is swinging is waaaayyy more fun.

over a year ago

But sometimes when you see how nasty it can get it makes me seriously think maby golf,surfing,cards might be a better way to go....

naked surfing

strip poker

and a hole in one

springs to mind i think i need help "

Yep....badly!!! Lol xxxx

over a year ago

we surf and trust us ,as much fun as it is swinging is waaaayyy more fun. "

And as cj pointed out cards and naked surfing might catch on!!!!!

over a year ago

gosh, no idea! I've been on and off the site for 3 years. So who knows? Depends obviously if I meet someone and it's serious.. and whether he's into the life style or not.

By *umpsMan
over a year ago

city

My guess for some it could be a phase... And curiousity... Some may want to try something once and move on... While most who stay have met some genuine friends and stay in contact through the site and meet occassonally either socially or fun or both... After all.. Connections are made...so is it a phase... No! If you didn't like it at first then you would move on and forget about it.. And if you enjoyed the experience.. You may want to do it again.. Perhaps even 6 months down

the road... Thats not a phase.. That is enjoying life what life has to offer.

over a year ago

Will I be in on fab in two years? Who knows

What I do know Is I have never had a monogamous relationship my entire life

So I guess till I feel that I'm too old and tired ill still be having fun wherever I can

over a year ago

"Some here ... Only one or two thankfully seem to be going thru a phase though ..... Posting on here for ages from an unverified profile and running to the powers that be whinging when they are called on their bs and getting very well verified users lengthy bans. "

So what you are trying to say is that unverified users get preference over verified users. And elaborate a bit more on running to the powers that be, very interested in this statement

over a year ago

Im glad u said that we were messed around by a single person and when we said enough is enough we were blocked and some people here comtacted me and told me the person put up a nasty message on thete status was very annoyed as we have never wasted anyomes time

over a year ago

We here a while now and really have met some awesome people and made great friends along the way long may it last we dont plan on leaving anytime soon we hope think we would really miss it ...its been great fun so far

over a year ago

"We here a while now and really have met some awesome people and made great friends along the way long may it last we dont plan on leaving anytime soon we hope think we would really miss it ...its been great fun so far "
and your post goes hand in hand with your username: heretostay!! Happy fabbing!

over a year ago

"We in the lifestyle 3 yrs now, love the craic banter & fun it brings so as long as that continues we will be here! The minute that is gone so r we! In the end of the day nobody knows what tomorrow will bring "

over a year ago

"We here a while now and really have met some awesome people and made great friends along the way long may it last we dont plan on leaving anytime soon we hope think we would really miss it ...its been great fun so far and your post goes hand in hand with your username: heretostay!! Happy fabbing! "
I'm a relative newbie and 50 ( dont tell anyone !! ) and didnt realise what I've been missing !!!! Cant see myself leaving any time soon !!!

over a year ago

I was on another site and had many good times and met many lovely people. Got married and that was the biggest mistake of my life, so now I'm back on the scene, like others have said it never goes away. It's fun after all

Post new Message to Thread