Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The awkward moment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As well as bein here im on pof as im sure a few others are!!!! Hehe

But anyways.. a guy I know local has clicked the "meet me" button!!! I have no intention of ever meeting him but be all weird and awkward now if I see him!!!!

Anyone ever have similar experience?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do u have a face pic on pof?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Does he know who u are if not just smile and say hi as u would any of ur neighbours

over a year ago

"As well as bein here im on pof as im sure a few others are!!!! Hehe

But anyways.. a guy I know local has clicked the "meet me" button!!! I have no intention of ever meeting him but be all weird and awkward now if I see him!!!!

Anyone ever have similar experience????? "

i was on tagged b4 ,its like a dating site and i waiting on a bus one day and this guy walked past me 3 times staring at me,then he came over and asked me was i on tagged?i was mortified i said no i wasnt but it was clear he recognised me,was embarrassing tho

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Damn! You blocked me already? ??

over a year ago

Yep I have face pic on there.. yeah I know him cj and he knows me!!!

Oh thats bad classy! He wasnt "all that" then???

over a year ago

"Damn! You blocked me already? ?? "

Who blocked u where?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/14 22:30:16]

over a year ago

"Yep I have face pic on there.. yeah I know him cj and he knows me!!!

Oh thats bad classy! He wasnt "all that" then??? "

no,i didnt fancy him at all,if i did i wud have went for a drink with him

over a year ago

Yeah some on there now I have to say id have to pass...... the majority actually! I sound so vain.. but first impressions last on those sites!

over a year ago

"Yeah some on there now I have to say id have to pass...... the majority actually! I sound so vain.. but first impressions last on those sites! "

i was on pof for a little bit too and i met one guy off there and he was nice

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Face pic and he knows u could u not msg him and say nicely thanks but no thanks if u wanted to meet him u would not be on pof ud ring him

over a year ago

"Face pic and he knows u could u not msg him and say nicely thanks but no thanks if u wanted to meet him u would not be on pof ud ring him "

Haha if only it was that simple!!!!! I dont wanna meet him!! Thats the point!

over a year ago

Maybe he won't say anything to you either.. Easy to hit that button more difficult to actually say anything in person maybe

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Sorry i didn't say that right if u wanted to meet him ud have got his no from someone local and ring him hence u would not be on pof

over a year ago

"Sorry i didn't say that right if u wanted to meet him ud have got his no from someone local and ring him hence u would not be on pof "

Lol ah I get ya...

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

"Damn! You blocked me already? ??

Who blocked u where?"

Back... you blocked me!

over a year ago

Who blocked u where?

Back... you blocked me! "

I didnt block u anywhere!!!!

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Who blocked u where?

Back... you blocked me!

I didnt block u anywhere!!!! "

Now now children....play nice...

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Who blocked u where?

Back... you blocked me!

I didnt block u anywhere!!!! "

Ah still outstanding.... yer age range. ... thats acceptable. . Sorry budd and thanks!

over a year ago

Who blocked u where?

Back... you blocked me!

I didnt block u anywhere!!!!

Ah still outstanding.... yer age range. ... thats acceptable. . Sorry budd and thanks!"

I dunno whats going on!!!! Im lost!

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Lmao! I'm over 45.. .

over a year ago

Make that 39!!!!

over a year ago

Have seen a few people I know on here but would never bring it up...

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Still outside yer age range ....

over a year ago

"Have seen a few people I know on here but would never bring it up... "

Why not????

over a year ago

"Have seen a few people I know on here but would never bring it up...

Why not???? "

It would be awkward surely... I would somehow drop it into convo if I got talking to them.. One of them is hot!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Why not????

It would be awkward surely... I would somehow drop it into convo if I got talking to them.. One of them is hot! "

think it depends on how open they are there are a few round here if i copped them id say hi others i block

over a year ago

Why not????

It would be awkward surely... I would somehow drop it into convo if I got talking to them.. One of them is hot!

think it depends on how open they are there are a few round here if i copped them id say hi others i block "

Have blocked the fellas I know lol but have spotted a few local ladies.. One I have been with in the past.. Wonder if she will veri me lol

over a year ago

Why not????

think it depends on how open they are there are a few round here if i copped them id say hi others i block "

To be honest ive totally different expectations of there than what I have of here.

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Back to basics...

Did you ever get a nose bleed during a slow set. ..

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Why not????

think it depends on how open they are there are a few round here if i copped them id say hi others i block

To be honest ive totally different expectations of there than what I have of here."

yes its more of a dating site isn't it

over a year ago

Why not????

To be honest ive totally different expectations of there than what I have of here.

yes its more of a dating site isn't it"

Yep... full of guys looking for just sex!!!

By *eise68Man
over a year ago

newcastle

I have a friend on POF. I gext her once. Told her about a meet n greet. In text i said swingers meet n greet. Well was after a few drinks. Lol. But dam perductive text changed it to singles meet n greet.

She text back wit me thinking she read the text as i meant it. Lol. And was like oh id be up for that. Was only few before meet n greet that i text i never thought ud be into a swingers nite

Akward text back. Swingers. You text me saying it was a singles nite. Oppsss

over a year ago

I have a friend on POF. I gext her once. Told her about a meet n greet. In text i said swingers meet n greet. Well was after a few drinks. Lol. But dam perductive text changed it to singles meet n greet.

She text back wit me thinking she read the text as i meant it. Lol. And was like oh id be up for that. Was only few before meet n greet that i text i never thought ud be into a swingers nite

Akward text back. Swingers. You text me saying it was a singles nite. Oppsss "

Opps is right!!!!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Akward text back. Swingers. You text me saying it was a singles nite. Oppsss "

did she still go

over a year ago

Aged about 16 I had heard the boys in school on about condoms for ages but hadn't been clue what they were or what they looked like. But I knew they could be got in a chemist. So one day I got the bus away from the small village i used to live in and into the city. After walking up to surely 9 or 10 chemists only to chicken out at the last second i finally plucked up the courage and entered. I shot up to the counter and asked for one condom. The lady told me they only come in threes or twelves. I froze. Didn't know what to say so just turned and walked back out shaking. Oh the innocence

over a year ago

I was on Pof for a little while too, and quite afew men recognised my wall paper!!!!! How weird is that

over a year ago

"Aged about 16 I had heard the boys in school on about condoms for ages but hadn't been clue what they were or what they looked like. But I knew they could be got in a chemist. So one day I got the bus away from the small village i used to live in and into the city. After walking up to surely 9 or 10 chemists only to chicken out at the last second i finally plucked up the courage and entered. I shot up to the counter and asked for one condom. The lady told me they only come in threes or twelves. I froze. Didn't know what to say so just turned and walked back out shaking. Oh the innocence "

Shur even then u would prob have had to ask for xl ones!!

over a year ago

"Aged about 16 I had heard the boys in school on about condoms for ages but hadn't been clue what they were or what they looked like. But I knew they could be got in a chemist. So one day I got the bus away from the small village i used to live in and into the city. After walking up to surely 9 or 10 chemists only to chicken out at the last second i finally plucked up the courage and entered. I shot up to the counter and asked for one condom. The lady told me they only come in threes or twelves. I froze. Didn't know what to say so just turned and walked back out shaking. Oh the innocence

Shur even then u would prob have had to ask for xl ones!! "

Well thank you foxie but as you can see from my comment, I was miles away from standing at the counter discussing sizes shapes and flavours. Nor did I have any use for them either at 16

over a year ago

"Aged about 16 I had heard the boys in school on about condoms for ages but hadn't been clue what they were or what they looked like. But I knew they could be got in a chemist. So one day I got the bus away from the small village i used to live in and into the city. After walking up to surely 9 or 10 chemists only to chicken out at the last second i finally plucked up the courage and entered. I shot up to the counter and asked for one condom. The lady told me they only come in threes or twelves. I froze. Didn't know what to say so just turned and walked back out shaking. Oh the innocence

Well thank you foxie but as you can see from my comment, I was miles away from standing at the counter discussing sizes shapes and flavours. Nor did I have any use for them either at 16 "

Lol I know I know!! A tayto bag would have done!!!

over a year ago

"I was on Pof for a little while too, and quite afew men recognised my wall paper!!!!! How weird is that "

Jesus, that's something else, to have so many men from the same area that were so in touch with their feminine side that they actually took notice of wall paper

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well thank you foxie but as you can see from my comment, I was miles away from standing at the counter discussing sizes shapes and flavours. Nor did I have any use for them either at 16

Lol I know I know!! A tayto bag would have done!!! "

haha cling film comes to mind

over a year ago

Hmmm never tried a tayto bag. I was more into chipsticks

over a year ago

Hmmm never tried a tayto bag. I was more into chipsticks "

Chipsticks are taytos!!!!!

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

I'll be 60. Literally pissing myself at your 40th. But here's the fucker. Im good for another 50 years yet. I'm from connemara. We dig the graves and then fill em... yer grand.

over a year ago

Chipsticks are taytos!!!!! "

What I wouldn't give for a packet now

over a year ago

What I wouldn't give for a packet now "

Why are ya stuck for protection!!!!!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Cling film man feck sake them tayto packets make an awful noise

over a year ago

"I was on Pof for a little while too, and quite afew men recognised my wall paper!!!!! How weird is that

Jesus, that's something else, to have so many men from the same area that were so in touch with their feminine side that they actually took notice of wall paper "

Yep, real confidence boost!!!

over a year ago

What I wouldn't give for a packet now

Why are ya stuck for protection!!!!! "

Hahaha I wish. I wouldn't be ignoring a lady if she was here with me. She would have my full attention

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I was on Pof for a little while too, and quite afew men recognised my wall paper!!!!! How weird is that

Jesus, that's something else, to have so many men from the same area that were so in touch with their feminine side that they actually took notice of wall paper

Yep, real confidence boost!!!"

jayus the things fellas be looking at i didn't get past ur body i must be sick

over a year ago

"Cling film man feck sake them tayto packets make an awful noise "

Next you will be saying tin foil

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Cling film man feck sake them tayto packets make an awful noise

Next you will be saying tin foil "

no way that fecking stuff has sharp edges be careful if u use that stuff

By *ilg41Man
over a year ago

schticks

It's funny i can get women into bed from pof without even thinking about it but when i come here to an actual sex site.... Ha!!!! No chance!!!!

I'm not bitter :D

over a year ago

Why not????

Have blocked the fellas I know lol but have spotted a few local ladies.. One I have been with in the past.. Wonder if she will veri me lol"

I seen an old school friend on here but I wouldnt say anything.... he had face pic on his profile.

over a year ago

Why not????

Have blocked the fellas I know lol but have spotted a few local ladies.. One I have been with in the past.. Wonder if she will veri me lol

I seen an old school friend on here but I wouldnt say anything.... he had face pic on his profile. "

U obviously didnt fancy him then??

over a year ago

"It's funny i can get women into bed from pof without even thinking about it but when i come here to an actual sex site.... Ha!!!! No chance!!!!

I'm not bitter :D"

probably better sticking to there then lol

over a year ago

It happened to me Roxie a few weeks ago on here!! Myself and this gentleman had been chatting on here through PM getting on great said we would meet up then he asked me for the dreaded face pic which I sent. He very kindly messaged me back told me straight away who he was to say we both nearly died was an understatement it was very awkward and weird to begin with as we had been chatting for quiet a while. We still decided to meet up and it turned out great but it still was a bit weird for us both. He's not someone I'd see on a daily basis if he was I couldn't do it but he was someone I knew and was friends with for years in a past life.

If the same situation arose again with anyone else which I hope to god it doesn't I don't think I could go through all that again so I can understand how u would find it weird and wouldn't want to meet.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

It happened to me Roxie a few weeks ago on here!! Myself and this gentleman had been chatting on here through PM getting on great said we would meet up then he asked me for the dreaded face pic which I sent. He very kindly messaged me back told me straight away who he was to say we both nearly died was an understatement it was very awkward and weird to begin with as we had been chatting for quiet a while. We still decided to meet up and it turned out great but it still was a bit weird for us both. He's not someone I'd see on a daily basis if he was I couldn't do it but he was someone I knew and was friends with for years in a past life.

If the same situation arose again with anyone else which I hope to god it doesn't I don't think I could go through all that again so I can understand how u would find it weird and wouldn't want to meet. "

jayus there a few in my past life id love to see on here

By *ilg41Man
over a year ago

schticks

"It's funny i can get women into bed from pof without even thinking about it but when i come here to an actual sex site.... Ha!!!! No chance!!!!

I'm not bitter :D

probably better sticking to there then lol"

Post new Message to Thread