Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Don't know what to do

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have just been told by a so called friend that I'm a pervert and a disgrace to my family for being on here. They were told by someone else. Now it's kinda my fault I accept that as they said I sent a face pic to this person now it was a while ago and from what I remember the profile was deleted soon after I talked to this person. If it's the one I'm thinking of but I can't remember the profile name as never thought about it till I was confronted. I told my so called friend to mind their own business. But don't really know what to do. Was thinking of changing my profile name etc but don't know advice please!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When you say 'family' do you mean wife & kids or the rest of the family (Parents, siblings etc.)

over a year ago

Aww thats terrible.... maybe a name change would be good because you will lose your verifications otherwise

over a year ago

"Have just been told by a so called friend that I'm a pervert and a disgrace to my family for being on here. They were told by someone else. Now it's kinda my fault I accept that as they said I sent a face pic to this person now it was a while ago and from what I remember the profile was deleted soon after I talked to this person. If it's the one I'm thinking of but I can't remember the profile name as never thought about it till I was confronted. I told my so called friend to mind their own business. But don't really know what to do. Was thinking of changing my profile name etc but don't know advice please!"

sure its none of their business!especially if yur a single guy!if yur friends think bad of u then fuck them,their no real friends are they?

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Does the so called friend have the same opinion of the other person???

over a year ago

Don't sweat it, so you thought you had a friend but they turned out to be a narrow minded person. Big fuckin swing, live your life the way you are happy to live it as long as its not affecting others in a negative way

over a year ago

"When you say 'family' do you mean wife & kids or the rest of the family (Parents, siblings etc.)"

Sorry by family I mean siblings extended family

over a year ago

"Does the so called friend have the same opinion of the other person??? "

Yes that was there opinion

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"Does the so called friend have the same opinion of the other person???

Yes that was there opinion "

That your both perverts??

over a year ago

"Have just been told by a so called friend that I'm a pervert and a disgrace to my family for being on here. They were told by someone else. Now it's kinda my fault I accept that as they said I sent a face pic to this person now it was a while ago and from what I remember the profile was deleted soon after I talked to this person. If it's the one I'm thinking of but I can't remember the profile name as never thought about it till I was confronted. I told my so called friend to mind their own business. But don't really know what to do. Was thinking of changing my profile name etc but don't know advice please!

sure its none of their business!especially if yur a single guy!if yur friends think bad of u then fuck them,their no real friends are they?"

No that's true I am just kinda shocked at the outrage she had for it.

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Old piece of advice but still a guddun. Lead, don't follow. ...

over a year ago

That your both perverts??"

Oh sorry picked you up wrong. I didn't to be honest ask as they didn't and wouldn't tell me their name. I only suspect.

By *.L.CMan
over a year ago

Kilmallock

As already stated if ur single u dont have to answer to anyone,tell em to build a bridge

over a year ago

you cant be a pervert when your defo having sex wit ones over the legal age

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

"As already stated if ur single u dont have to answer to anyone,tell em to build a bridge"

over a year ago

Its no ones business but ur own what u do we have chatted alot ur a decent bloke whos kids come first what u do in in own time is ur business tell them to feck off x

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

That your both perverts??

Oh sorry picked you up wrong. I didn't to be honest ask as they didn't and wouldn't tell me their name. I only suspect. "

Unfortunately in life there are people you will think are your friend but when they don't agree with some part of your life they judge you. Good friends don't judge. They might not agree with your choices but still accept it's your life and support you.

over a year ago

Your single, your meets are consensual, it's no different, and probably a bit safer than picking someone up in a bar. This does not make you a pervet. It's your life and no one else's business what you do with it. Chin up abd brazen it out

over a year ago

"When you say 'family' do you mean wife & kids or the rest of the family (Parents, siblings etc.)

Sorry by family I mean siblings extended family"

Then you're not doing anything wrong or immoral. Let them deal with their hang-ups.

over a year ago

"you cant be a pervert when your defo having sex wit ones over the legal age"

Just to point out something, there is a difference between pervert and paedophilia, a pervert might not prey on underage for sexual gratification.

over a year ago

Thank you don't get me wrong I am in no way ashamed of being on here and won't let it stop me. It just hurts when your told your parents would turn in there graves. Unfortunately small town small minds. I know I'm not hurting anyone just don't like my personal life being discussed

over a year ago

"Thank you don't get me wrong I am in no way ashamed of being on here and won't let it stop me. It just hurts when your told your parents would turn in there graves. Unfortunately small town small minds. I know I'm not hurting anyone just don't like my personal life being discussed "

That's plain nasty!

over a year ago

"Thank you don't get me wrong I am in no way ashamed of being on here and won't let it stop me. It just hurts when your told your parents would turn in there graves. Unfortunately small town small minds. I know I'm not hurting anyone just don't like my personal life being discussed "

Then maybe have an 'exclusion zone' near home?

over a year ago

how do they know what yur parents mite have thought,sure yur dad mite have said "gud on ya son " for all they know

over a year ago

Sounds like a hint of blackmail to me.

over a year ago

"Thank you don't get me wrong I am in no way ashamed of being on here and won't let it stop me. It just hurts when your told your parents would turn in there graves. Unfortunately small town small minds. I know I'm not hurting anyone just don't like my personal life being discussed

Then maybe have an 'exclusion zone' near home?"

To my knowledge I've never talked to anyone within 15 to 20 miles of home

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I totallyuunderstand where ur coming from.

Im hurting no one but something similar happened to me too.

over a year ago

"Thank you don't get me wrong I am in no way ashamed of being on here and won't let it stop me. It just hurts when your told your parents would turn in there graves. Unfortunately small town small minds. I know I'm not hurting anyone just don't like my personal life being discussed I totallyuunderstand where ur coming from.

Im hurting no one but something similar happened to me too. "

Yeah just don't get why my personal life is so interesting to people.

over a year ago

"

Yeah just don't get why my personal life is so interesting to people. "

Jealousy?

over a year ago

Try to laugh it off! It's your life and it may feel all horrible now but most people may be shocked at first but then move on and forget it because it's no big deal.

And that person is obviously not a great friend, being as judgemental like this.

over a year ago

Said person just isn't a friend at all, and sounds like a nasty little prat.

over a year ago

Im sure mine would do the same.....

Or maby not!! Look what the church has done!! Now that's shameful....

We are doing nothing were ashamed of but i don't want my private life discussed either....my heart goes out to you!!xx

over a year ago

"Try to laugh it off! It's your life and it may feel all horrible now but most people may be shocked at first but then move on and forget it because it's no big deal.

And that person is obviously not a great friend, being as judgemental like this. "

Yeah I am just in the shocked phase I think that someone I thought of as a friend would be like that. But yeah they can go take a jump of the pier

over a year ago

Thank you to all for the messages on here and in private. Now to go off and think of a new username

over a year ago

"Thank you to all for the messages on here and in private. Now to go off and think of a new username "

How horrible! Don't take it to heart hun... its good old norn irn... we really shouldn't do sex and we must certainly shouldn't enjoy it! Lol no real friend would be that judgemental. .. you are not doing anything illegal or wrong. .. your skin gets a little thicker on here over time. Ignore it and get on living your life and leave them to worry about everyone else's. .

You could call yourself judge not lol

over a year ago

"Thank you to all for the messages on here and in private. Now to go off and think of a new username "

Maybe you should call yourself Judge Not lol... ignore them. .. live your life hun. . And leave your friend to judge others. ...You're not doing anyone any harm or doing anything illegal. ..

over a year ago

name change to

itwasntme!

over a year ago

Well after a day of texts I've left it that really I don't care there's no one I'm hurting and I don't need to justify what I do to anyone especially someone ignorant and small minded. They can think of me what they will funny thing is they seem to think a bit to often if me lol. A friend lost but really no loss. And again thank you all for kind messages and support.

Post new Message to Thread