Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

should unveried ppl b allowed post in forums

Jump to newest

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

This has nothing to do with knickers posts as I dont see any harm in his threads altho havent been reading them much, he get u all talkin anyway

But just in general I dont think unveried ppl should ne allowed post in forums, just in the meets section and maybe there should be a room for unveried ppl to.

Im here to chat to swingers and if your not veried your not technically a swinger yet so the onus shud be on you to get a meet and bit of experience before u start chit chatting in the forums

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This has nothing to do with knickers posts as I dont see any harm in his threads altho havent been reading them much, he get u all talkin anyway

But just in general I dont think unveried ppl should ne allowed post in forums, just in the meets section and maybe there should be a room for unveried ppl to.

Im here to chat to swingers and if your not veried your not technically a swinger yet so the onus shud be on you to get a meet and bit of experience before u start chit chatting in the forums"

hhmmm i agree to a point..!!

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"This has nothing to do with knickers posts as I dont see any harm in his threads altho havent been reading them much, he get u all talkin anyway

Im here to chat to swingers and if your not veried your not technically a swinger yet so the onus shud be on you to get a meet and bit of experience before u start chit chatting in the forums"

yup tottally agree and shouldnt be allowed in chat rooms either

over a year ago

I think that is a pretty valid point tbh!

over a year ago

Im here to chat to swingers and if your not veried your not technically a swinger yet so the onus shud be on you to get a meet and bit of experience before u start chit chatting in the forums

hhmmm i agree to a point..!! "

I have to say I disagree I don't think that if you don't have a verification anyone can say your not a swinger as well this isn't the only site or place to meet swingers.

over a year ago

Agree but then there's less chance of them ever getting verified if avenues are taking away from them

over a year ago

"Agree but then there's less chance of them ever getting verified if avenues are taking away from them"

I disagree, there's unverified ladies, couples and masses of single guys, the forums have a slight advantage of getting you noticed, esp for the single guys. Think you would alienate alot if this was the case. The forums are what the are...its all about choice, you can choose to post, choose to read, choose to ignore....you have to be here a week and either photo verified or verified to post...think that's fair to start...

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

hhmmm i agree to a point..!!

I have to say I disagree I don't think that if you don't have a verification anyone can say your not a swinger as well this isn't the only site or place to meet swingers. "

Ok u cud b an experienced swinger from another site or u cud be a complete nutcase who does have the wherewithall to get a meet.no one has anyway of knowing really until ppl can read some feedback

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

What a load of utter bollocks !!!! There's far too many rules getting invented by people who sit high apon their own throne....this is a forum for chat , leave it be .

If you don't like someones post....ignore or debate it #simples

over a year ago

"What a load of utter bollocks !!!! There's far too many rules getting invented by people who sit high apon their own throne....this is a forum for chat , leave it be .

If you don't like someones post....ignore or debate it #simples"

people with high and mighty attitudes who think they own and run the place

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/03/14 10:25:48]

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

"What a load of utter bollocks !!!! There's far too many rules getting invented by people who sit high apon their own throne....this is a forum for chat , leave it be .

I think its a forum for swingers to chat.there are posters in the forums here over a year with no veries.

Are they swingers or ppl on a swinger site?

Big difference

over a year ago

Think if this was to be the case, the amount of fake verifies would multiply.... Dont fix something that ain't broken...

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

I think both forums and chatrooms give unverified profiles the opportunity to get acquainted with people and gives them more opportunity to meet people. You can make your own provision to block unverified if you do wish by filtering messages etc.

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

I think its a forum for swingers to chat.there are posters in the forums here over a year with no veries.

Big difference"

And what ????

That's upto them Hal , not you or me . They could have had meets , they may not , but don't start saying who can n can't come into a public forum !!

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Think if this was to be the case, the amount of fake verifies would multiply.... Dont fix something that ain't broken... "

over a year ago

Talk about taking things to seriously

over a year ago

I've had some success in the forums and chat so I think everyone should be allowed to use them. but I do think people should think before they speak................who the feck am I kidding say what ya like get it out there and await the reactions. Makes for great toilet reading

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I think both forums and chatrooms give unverified profiles the opportunity to get acquainted with people and gives them more opportunity to meet people. You can make your own provision to block unverified if you do wish by filtering messages etc."

By *rishpleasureMan
over a year ago

about

I think some people should be blocked but not because they are unverified.....

over a year ago

While I understand your point Hal, it would make the forum quite a boring place with always the same people on it. I always recommend the forums to single guys so they can meet new people and get verified.

True, some may not be swingers or are a nuisance but so can verified swingers be.

over a year ago

In total agreement here. Forum is about banter and chat not social exclusion. If you don't like the thread put the duct tape on your own mouth and move on after all we are suppose to be adults .

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"While I understand your point Hal, it would make the forum quite a boring place with always the same people on it. I always recommend the forums to single guys so they can meet new people and get verified.

True, some may not be swingers or are a nuisance but so can verified swingers be. "

well said sweet.

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

I see your points and agree with alot of them.for every unverified joker there are more unverified genuine ppl tryin to network and get started.

Was just a thought.

over a year ago

"I see your points and agree with alot of them.for every unverified joker there are more unverified genuine ppl tryin to network and get started.

Was just a thought.

"

we would be making rules based on exceptions. it's better to have them for the majority, if you know what I mean.

Enough said, how YOU doin' today, Hal???

over a year ago

"I've had some success in the forums and chat so I think everyone should be allowed to use them. but I do think people should think before they speak................who the feck am I kidding say what ya like get it out there and await the reactions. Makes for great toilet reading "

over a year ago

"I think both forums and chatrooms give unverified profiles the opportunity to get acquainted with people and gives them more opportunity to meet people. You can make your own provision to block unverified if you do wish by filtering messages etc."

This I think both give opportunities to make themselves known be it making you want to meet them or in some cases not meet them

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

"I see your points and agree with alot of them.for every unverified joker there are more unverified genuine ppl tryin to network and get started.

Was just a thought.

we would be making rules based on exceptions. it's better to have them for the majority, if you know what I mean.

Enough said, how YOU doin' today, Hal??? "

Im good thanks sweet.nice to see you with ur mojo back xx

over a year ago

"

Im good thanks sweet.nice to see you with ur mojo back xx"

you should check out my mojo, just to be sure it's back

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

"

Im good thanks sweet.nice to see you with ur mojo back xx

you should check out my mojo, just to be sure it's back "

We may book that appointment soon sweet.docs orders

By *alwayboyMan
over a year ago

Galway

I think some people stir the pot so to speak on purpose pity because the forums can be very interesting

over a year ago

"I think some people stir the pot so to speak on purpose pity because the forums can be very interesting "

Jaysus. ... the Messiah is back. How you my man

By *alwayboyMan
over a year ago

Galway

I'm good how are you keeping still huring away

over a year ago

"I'm good how are you keeping still huring away "

Off it for lent!!!

We need more road trips

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

I just got the best abuse ever dished out on fab cos ofpost.a sweet 1st message and a sweet hal reply and BANG!! Right on the chin ha ha classic

I was sold a dummy, a feint in the style of marvellous marvin hagler (boxer)

Still laughin.touche

Is there rules for naming and applauding??

over a year ago

"I just got the best abuse ever dished out on fab cos ofpost.a sweet 1st message and a sweet hal reply and BANG!! Right on the chin ha ha classic

Still laughin.touche

Is there rules for naming and applauding??"

The joys of the forums lol

over a year ago

"I just got the best abuse ever dished out on fab cos ofpost.a sweet 1st message and a sweet hal reply and BANG!! Right on the chin ha ha classic

Still laughin.touche

The joys of the forums lol "

It's what makes this place addictive!

over a year ago

Still laughin.touche

Is there rules for naming and applauding??"

Try 'veiled' speech Hal

over a year ago

Still laughin.touche

It's what makes this place addictive! "

You can't beat something that gives you tips on how to give the perfect bj and how to cook the perfect steak on the same day lol

over a year ago

Still laughin.touche

You can't beat something that gives you tips on how to give the perfect bj and how to cook the perfect steak on the same day lol "

LMFFAO

You said it!!

It's like an open (free) encyclopedia!!

The Encyclopaedia Fabtannica!!

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

yup tottally agree and shouldnt be allowed in chat rooms either "

kinda agree but people gotta start somewhere maybe a time limit on getting verified??

over a year ago

Still laughin.touche

You can't beat something that gives you tips on how to give the perfect bj and how to cook the perfect steak on the same day lol

LMFFAO

You said it!!

The Encyclopaedia Fabtannica!! "

fabipaedia! (and just like wikipaedia you can find some amount of sh*t here too!)

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I made this page a year ago never used it then came back on a few weeks ago I'm not verified yet but I think I still should hav a right to post on the forums it's easier to get recognised by people

over a year ago

"

LMFFAO

You said it!!

The Encyclopaedia Fabtannica!!

fabipaedia! (and just like wikipaedia you can find some amount of sh*t here too!) "

that's exactly what I like about the forums! I learned so much about other people's life styles, likes, dislikes and it has opened up my horizons and understanding of the shwinging race!

over a year ago

I see what you're saying. I think the verification is very very loose. As it stands people are been verified by cam and over a pot of tea so in reality they are just been verified that they exist which is far removed from been a swinger. Much the same as at a M&G or a party. So the question is what does or should a verification mean or when should it be given?

over a year ago

"Agree but then there's less chance of them ever getting verified if avenues are taking away from them"

over a year ago

over a year ago

To me a verification should only be an indication that the person is who they claim to be in their pics and that the likelihood of them turning up is more likely. Don't really want a blow by blow account of what happened on a meet as people are different and what works for one may not necessarily work for another person. This is why social meets be it over a teapot or at a m&g are useful

over a year ago

opening poster... what a load of bollocks m8

everyone has a voice and can voice it anywhere

jesus, whats this place coming to ????

over a year ago

If you don't like someones post....ignore or debate it #simplespeople with high and mighty attitudes who think they own and run the place "

Couldn't agree more. Some people, mostly woman, as can be seen on this thread, think they own the site and set the rules. I saw one yesterday saying this isn't Facebook and should be just about sexual matters yet she commented on a sports thread last evening.

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"To me a verification should only be an indication that the person is who they claim to be in their pics and that the likelihood of them turning up is more likely. Don't really want a blow by blow account of what happened on a meet as people are different and what works for one may not necessarily work for another person. This is why social meets be it over a teapot or at a m&g are useful"
mind you shouldn't be pic of them 10 yrs younger...lol

over a year ago

"To me a verification should only be an indication that the person is who they claim to be in their pics and that the likelihood of them turning up is more likely. Don't really want a blow by blow account of what happened on a meet as people are different and what works for one may not necessarily work for another person. This is why social meets be it over a teapot or at a m&g are useful mind you shouldn't be pic of them 10 yrs younger...lol "

Nope though did have a laugh when I guy sent me a message with a pic attached that was at least ten years old. The reason I know this was cos I had already met him

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Feck it hal without the chat rooms and fourms there be tumble blowing across the screen its the only way to network and get that first veri but i do agree about at least having a photo veri to begin then at least theirs a chance the person ur chatting with is of the sex they proclaim

over a year ago

"To me a verification should only be an indication that the person is who they claim to be in their pics and that the likelihood of them turning up is more likely. Don't really want a blow by blow account of what happened on a meet as people are different and what works for one may not necessarily work for another person. This is why social meets be it over a teapot or at a m&g are useful mind you shouldn't be pic of them 10 yrs younger...lol

Nope though did have a laugh when I guy sent me a message with a pic attached that was at least ten years old. The reason I know this was cos I had already met him "

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

[Removed by poster at 16/03/14 16:06:47]

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"To me a verification should only be an indication that the person is who they claim to be in their pics and that the likelihood of them turning up is more likely. Don't really want a blow by blow account of what happened on a meet as people are different and what works for one may not necessarily work for another person. This is why social meets be it over a teapot or at a m&g are useful mind you shouldn't be pic of them 10 yrs younger...lol

Nope though did have a laugh when I guy sent me a message with a pic attached that was at least ten years old. The reason I know this was cos I had already met him "

Understandable.... Forgetful in old age

By *s louWoman
over a year ago

Enniskillen

Big difference"

just because they don't have veries doesn't mean they haven't had meets. I had a couples profile on here with my ex, we had meets but didn't get a veri until nearly a year in.....some people just don't give them.

By *hillen89Man
over a year ago

London

From what I've seen its mainly verified people who cause tension and arguments on the forums. I can't see a benefit in blocking unverified people.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

to be honest we where all unverified once no not an out right ban but maybe they should have a verified forum ??

By *ortidanMan
over a year ago

Moira

. And how do you suppose people like me are meant to get verified just because people like you have got lucky and want to keep all the ladies to yourself so the newbies have no chance ????????

over a year ago

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Big difference

just because they don't have veries doesn't mean they haven't had meets. I had a couples profile on here with my ex, we had meets but didn't get a veri until nearly a year in.....some people just don't give them. "

I'd give you one

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

Im here to chat to swingers and if your not veried your not technically a swinger yet so the onus shud be on you to get a meet and bit of experience before u start chit chatting in the forums. And how do you suppose people like me are meant to get verified just because people like you have got lucky and want to keep all the ladies to yourself so the newbies have no chance ????????"

Busted

over a year ago

"to be honest we where all unverified once no not an out right ban but maybe they should have a verified forum ??"

i used to be on another site that had something similar, i think that would be a better idea

over a year ago

I've read some daft posts from people with green ticks and great posts from those without.

Let them all post. Their writing will shine a light on the loo laas

over a year ago

"From what I've seen its mainly verified people who cause tension and arguments on the forums. I can't see a benefit in blocking unverified people. "

yes have noticed that too

By *cjoyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

"To me a verification should only be an indication that the person is who they claim to be in their pics and that the likelihood of them turning up is more likely. Don't really want a blow by blow account of what happened on a meet as people are different and what works for one may not necessarily work for another person. This is why social meets be it over a teapot or at a m&g are useful"

Agree with you completely on this Sofia

Miss Mcjoy

By *acknnoraCouple
over a year ago

north cork

Guy's we were all new to swinging at one stage if ppl didnt give us a chance would we be happy...?

No...! dont think so give the newbies a break its easy for us all to out the messers

over a year ago

I have to disagree with the original thread about people with verifications. verifications mean absolutely nothing and as many thread and posts have proven how easy they are to fake!! To use a wee green verification tick as a marker to decide if to talk to people or not is ridiculous!!

i have chatted and meet some lovely people on here and was previously on a similar site before!! wee rant done!!

over a year ago

For a group of people known for our liberal thinking, there always seems to be a lot of judgemental people on this site, some are on for sex others to cam, others to chat, some like to attend m&g, and others just like to perv so long as it doesn't interfere with my fun, what harm is anyone doing ? Now the missus is in bed sleeping and im away to wake her up by wanking all over her face x happy swinging

over a year ago

decca, can I lick it all off her before she wakes up m8 ??? plzzzz

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

"For a group of people known for our liberal thinking, there always seems to be a lot of judgemental people on this site, some are on for sex others to cam, others to chat, some like to attend m&g, and others just like to perv so long as it doesn't interfere with my fun, what harm is anyone doing ? Now the missus is in bed sleeping and im away to wake her up by wanking all over her face x happy swinging "

well said Dee

By *s louWoman
over a year ago

Enniskillen

Big difference

just because they don't have veries doesn't mean they haven't had meets. I had a couples profile on here with my ex, we had meets but didn't get a veri until nearly a year in.....some people just don't give them.

I'd give you one "

You already have

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

And again

Post new Message to Thread