Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Strippers Ch4, Women, would you?

Jump to newest

By *requent Visitor OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Just seen the start of this show n wondering as Ireland as a whole comes across much more reserved ( unless you know of this place! ) would women here be a stripper just for the money?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well in my eyes its a non sexual experience we have both went to strip clubs in the past and it done noting for us but if came to me dancing around a pole to earn a few pound i most likey would as its only dancing an abit of topless stuff so yeh i dont see the harm in it if it legal and i know i il be safe of course

over a year ago

City Centre

Yeah been in quite a few all over the world on guys weekends n stag dos n yeah bit of light fun but done nothing alright except feel awkward as know she ain't doin it cause she likes ya lol! Good point on the safety aspect though as what hear lately on here this place can be more dodgy. They had one up here for a while n you had to go by the free p's preaching outside n then got free finger good inside, classy lol!.

over a year ago

City Centre

"Yeah been in quite a few all over the world on guys weekends n stag dos n yeah bit of light fun but done nothing alright except feel awkward as know she ain't doin it cause she likes ya lol! Good point on the safety aspect though as what hear lately on here this place can be more dodgy. They had one up here for a while n you had to go by the free p's preaching outside n then got free finger good inside, classy lol!. "

Finger FOOD meant! Was such a wrong phrase in a place like that,

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Seen a bit of this the night before last not something id agree with exploiting men's weakness to extract money from then very distasteful i thought

over a year ago

City Centre

Ha ha yeah most of us has been there n been fleeced at some stage , shame on you women but then we are only men easily manipulated by the look from a sexy female!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

That's it mere males weak in our resolve and taken advantage of by sexy mynxs flouting those luscious curves wagging those pert asses and pushing boobies in our faces we don't stand a chance

over a year ago

Not unless the first 2 rows of punters are given safety glasses.

over a year ago

City Centre

"Not unless the first 2 rows of punters are given safety glasses.

"

, ha ha love it!

Make them pay extra n you could make a fortune by handing out gum shields n letting rip on them all, take that!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Haha a booby beating

over a year ago

"Just seen the start of this show n wondering as Ireland as a whole comes across much more reserved ( unless you know of this place! ) would women here be a stripper just for the money?. "

not sure id have the confidence to be a stripper but if i had and was getting well paid,i mite consider it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/14 20:57:45]

Post new Message to Thread