Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

strange place fab.:-P

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well what a strange place.

Was in cork at m&g. Pre drinks in pub with a few fabbers i saw a girl and said i know her she must be a fabber then she came over after a bit. No i just knew her and i almost let slip about the singers convention. Haha.

The today saw a profile said humm looks good so mailed the nice cpl they sent a nice response and two pics to boot. Low and behold its only a very good friend who i was at their wedding. Haha

Didn't know what to do but as i had tought they laughed it off.

Its a strange place fab full of fun and frolics but can surprise you to. Haha

Im still pmsl was so shocked and had no idea what to do. Haha.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm still gigglin at that message haha

over a year ago

"I'm still gigglin at that message haha "

Haha. Not funny well it is now. Lol

over a year ago

Ment to ask put up your similar story if you have them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well what a strange place.

Was in cork at m&g. Pre drinks in pub with a few fabbers i saw a girl and said i know her she must be a fabber then she came over after a bit. No i just knew her and i almost let slip about the singers convention. Haha.

The today saw a profile said humm looks good so mailed the nice cpl they sent a nice response and two pics to boot. Low and behold its only a very good friend who i was at their wedding. Haha

Im still pmsl was so shocked and had no idea what to do. Haha. "

brilliant

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I'm still gigglin at that message haha .

Haha. Not funny well it is now. Lol"

it's gas hahaha

over a year ago

Did you tell them who you were??? Great story...

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Ha ha by that's great

over a year ago

Im still pmsl was so shocked and had no idea what to do. Haha. "

awww deadly

over a year ago

Im still pmsl was so shocked and had no idea what to do. Haha. awww deadly "

thats what scares the bejeesus out of me about m&g's! Great that everyone was cool about it though

over a year ago

noting strange about it funny alri but far from strange your both here for the same reasons i would not call it strange

over a year ago

"Did you tell them who you were??? Great story... "

?????????

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Chatted to someone here. Going well so asked for pic, ended up being my sister's brother in laws girlfriend still it was a great meet

over a year ago

It's happened to me twice one was a family member the other was someone I shared a past life with many many years ago. I was distraught at the time when it happened was going to leave the site etc but once we sat down and discussed it it all ended well especially with the family member who has turned out to b a great friend to have now on the site and we have some laugh when we meet at the butchers counter in the local shop. But I won't lie it took some getting used to when it happened as wed been on here about 4 years and never met anyone we knew. But alls well that ends well

over a year ago

"It's happened to me twice one was a family member the other was someone I shared a past life with many many years ago. I was distraught at the time when it happened was going to leave the site etc but once we sat down and discussed it it all ended well especially with the family member who has turned out to b a great friend to have now on the site and we have some laugh when we meet at the butchers counter in the local shop. But I won't lie it took some getting used to when it happened as wed been on here about 4 years and never met anyone we knew. But alls well that ends well "

WOW...Mrs.S....that's some story!!

Ps...Striploin steak 33% off....see you there!! Lol xx

over a year ago

"It's happened to me twice one was a family member the other was someone I shared a past life with many many years ago. I was distraught at the time when it happened was going to leave the site etc but once we sat down and discussed it it all ended well especially with the family member who has turned out to b a great friend to have now on the site and we have some laugh when we meet at the butchers counter in the local shop. But I won't lie it took some getting used to when it happened as wed been on here about 4 years and never met anyone we knew. But alls well that ends well

Ps...Striploin steak 33% off....see you there!! Lol xx "

Oh A I'm weak laughing he's doing a great deal on the puddings aswell buy one get one free lol xx

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"It's happened to me twice one was a family member the other was someone I shared a past life with many many years ago. I was distraught at the time when it happened was going to leave the site etc but once we sat down and discussed it it all ended well especially with the family member who has turned out to b a great friend to have now on the site and we have some laugh when we meet at the butchers counter in the local shop. But I won't lie it took some getting used to when it happened as wed been on here about 4 years and never met anyone we knew. But alls well that ends well "

haha i bet it is how much are the sausages a lb love with a devious twinkle in ur eye

over a year ago

"It's happened to me twice one was a family member the other was someone I shared a past life with many many years ago. I was distraught at the time when it happened was going to leave the site etc but once we sat down and discussed it it all ended well especially with the family member who has turned out to b a great friend to have now on the site and we have some laugh when we meet at the butchers counter in the local shop. But I won't lie it took some getting used to when it happened as wed been on here about 4 years and never met anyone we knew. But alls well that ends well

haha i bet it is how much are the sausages a lb love with a devious twinkle in ur eye "

That's it Cj the poor butcher bless him lol

over a year ago

Oh A I'm weak laughing he's doing a great deal on the puddings aswell buy one get one free lol xx"

Are they black ones????lol

over a year ago

He's a great butcher A he's both

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Oh A I'm weak laughing he's doing a great deal on the puddings aswell buy one get one free lol xx

Are they black ones????lol "

haha horseshoe ones double ended

over a year ago

Are they black ones????lol

haha horseshoe ones double ended "

Ha ha the best kind

over a year ago

"Did you tell them who you were??? Great story... "

yeah we spoke to eachother its all good. im glad as i would have been pissed off if it had effected us.

ps Annimal these are very good friends of mine i need you to look after them this weekend.

thanks i owe you.

god for the life of me i can't think how i could pay you.

Post new Message to Thread