Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Common Occurance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In my 3 years here I've seen so many come & go. That's life!!

What saddens me more is when people meet someone from the site & become (somewhat) trapped/owned/tagged to the extent that they can't chat/reply or even acknowledge friends they've met before from here.

It happens a fair bit, and in some cases when that "fling/term/relationship" ends they come back & explain how they weren't allowed chat to others from here.... he/she got possessive etc...

Just my thought as I feel like I've lost another good friend from here to this.

DTG

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Ohhh do u mean somebody is telling them not to chat to others as in 'owned'

or in a relationship with then and they doing as they told.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes i can somewhat relate to this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In my 3 years here I've seen so many come & go. That's life!!

What saddens me more is when people meet someone from the site & become (somewhat) trapped/owned/tagged to the extent that they can't chat/reply or even acknowledge friends they've met before from here.

It happens a fair bit, and in some cases when that "fling/term/relationship" ends they come back & explain how they weren't allowed chat to others from here.... he/she got possessive etc...

DTG"

does that seriously actually happen?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's your friend's choice to chat to you or not, if something like that happened to me it's my choice and my choice would be to do whatever i want

Sorry to hear DTG, but it does happens sadly

I think you need a grouphug xx

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

DTGdoes that seriously actually happen?"

yes it dose seen it more then once

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

sorry dident mean to answer for dtg.....forgive my rudeness lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

We can deffo relate to this by a mile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woukd I be right in saying that a lot here use this site for a lot more then just no strings sexual fun? What I mean is would you ever meet someone for fun and then not hear from then again till your having fun the next time?

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's sad to hear

Reply privately

over a year ago

DTG"

well my tack to something like this would be to call your friends controlling half out...... That's what friends are for......imo

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

DTG"

I'd be inclined to think that if they're that easily controlled by others, you're far better off without them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

DTG

I'd be inclined to think that if they're that easily controlled by others, you're far better off without them. "

My sentiments also. Its a sex site.....not POF! NSA sex. If I was meeting someone and they told me they didn't like me talking to others on fab.....it would be a case of 'build a bridge and get over it' and if he couldn't then 'close the door on your way out'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah dtg you missing me. Im just up to my eyes at work at the minute. Im still here pal but not so much in forums. I miss you to. Bromance

Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DTG

I'd be inclined to think that if they're that easily controlled by others, you're far better off without them.

My sentiments also. Its a sex site.....not POF! NSA sex. If I was meeting someone and they told me they didn't like me talking to others on fab.....it would be a case of 'build a bridge and get over it' and if he couldn't then 'close the door on your way out' "

exactly! That's why I'm thinking how could someone have a "hold" over you! Your meeting for sex, not blossoming into a budding relationship

Reply privately

over a year ago

DTG

My sentiments also. Its a sex site.....not POF! NSA sex. If I was meeting someone and they told me they didn't like me talking to others on fab.....it would be a case of 'build a bridge and get over it' and if he couldn't then 'close the door on your way out' exactly! That's why I'm thinking how could someone have a "hold" over you! Your meeting for sex, not blossoming

into a budding relationship "

Mine did no harm in it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

DTG

My sentiments also. Its a sex site.....not POF! NSA sex. If I was meeting someone and they told me they didn't like me talking to others on fab.....it would be a case of 'build a bridge and get over it' and if he couldn't then 'close the door on your way out' "

there's two people....i wouldn't like to rely on as friends.....seems pretty feckin shallow to me

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

DTG

My sentiments also. Its a sex site.....not POF! NSA sex. If I was meeting someone and they told me they didn't like me talking to others on fab.....it would be a case of 'build a bridge and get over it' and if he couldn't then 'close the door on your way out' there's two people....i wouldn't like to rely on as friends.....seems pretty feckin shallow to me "

What seems shallow to you jack?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We know its not POF etc but it's still nice/important/essential to have people to network/jump ideas off

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about "

for some yes but not everyone.....plenty of ppl here that chat but may never meet for sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about

for some yes but not everyone.....plenty of ppl here that chat but may never meet for sex"

each to there own but I'd call that pure and utter pointless

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not here to make friends, I've enough friends. BUT it's nice to be civil/polite and friendly and meet/chat to like minded people.

Anyway . . . No worries anymore I tend to ignore them when they come back and give it the whole "I know I've been keeping quite but he/she would have got stiff" etc...

A sign of weakness if you're controlled by others. ..

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I'm not here to make friends, I've enough friends. BUT it's nice to be civil/polite and friendly and meet/chat to like minded people.

Anyway . . . No worries anymore I tend to ignore them when they come back and give it the whole "I know I've been keeping quite but he/she would have got stiff" etc...

A sign of weakness if you're controlled by others. .."

It seems a bit silly to me that someone would let another person dictate who they can chat with alright, but maybe it's part of the whole sub /dom thing?

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about

for some yes but not everyone.....plenty of ppl here that chat but may never meet for sexeach to there own but I'd call that pure and utter pointless "

maybe but if a single woman messages me or speaks to me here on the forum ...now we may not be what she is looking for she may only want to have sex with single men or we may not be looking for single women....dose that mean we dont answer her? not every message ends in sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

for some yes but not everyone.....plenty of ppl here that chat but may never meet for sexeach to there own but I'd call that pure and utter pointless

maybe but if a single woman messages me or speaks to me here on the forum ...now we may not be what she is looking for she may only want to have sex with single men or we may not be looking for single women....dose that mean we dont answer her? not every message ends in sex"

that's not what I'm saying! I thought you were saying people who sign up and don't want to meet at all

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

for some yes but not everyone.....plenty of ppl here that chat but may never meet for sexeach to there own but I'd call that pure and utter pointless

maybe but if a single woman messages me or speaks to me here on the forum ...now we may not be what she is looking for she may only want to have sex with single men or we may not be looking for single women....dose that mean we dont answer her? not every message ends in sexthat's not what I'm saying! I thought you were saying people who sign up and don't want to meet at all"

wires uncrossed

Reply privately

over a year ago

maybe but if a single woman messages me or speaks to me here on the forum ...now we may not be what she is looking for she may only want to have sex with single men or we may not be looking for single women....dose that mean we dont answer her? not every message ends in sex"

Exactly, some of the best friendships on fab can start that way

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 03/03/14 16:35:38]

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

maybe but if a single woman messages me or speaks to me here on the forum ...now we may not be what she is looking for she may only want to have sex with single men or we may not be looking for single women....dose that mean we dont answer her? not every message ends in sexthat's not what I'm saying! I thought you were saying people who sign up and don't want to meet at all

wires uncrossed "

Never mind wires. What about legs?

Reply privately

over a year ago

maybe but if a single woman messages me or speaks to me here on the forum ...now we may not be what she is looking for she may only want to have sex with single men or we may not be looking for single women....dose that mean we dont answer her? not every message ends in sex

Exactly, some of the best friendships on fab can start that way"

see the key word there been friendship! I can't speak for others but I have enough friends and don't need here to make more as DTG said! I'm purely here to try hey sexual fun

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

maybe but if a single woman messages me or speaks to me here on the forum ...now we may not be what she is looking for she may only want to have sex with single men or we may not be looking for single women....dose that mean we dont answer her? not every message ends in sexthat's not what I'm saying! I thought you were saying people who sign up and don't want to meet at all

wires uncrossed

Never mind wires. What about legs? "

i can do that too

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wasn't saying that friendship was the desired outcome though, sometimes after exchanging messages that's just the way it pans out. Besides it's nice to have friends to talk to about life on fab

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I wasn't saying that friendship was the desired outcome though, sometimes after exchanging messages that's just the way it pans out. Besides it's nice to have friends to talk to about life on fab"

yes it is talking about the same subject all the time can get very boreing and anyway how can you know if you want to meet up with someone for something more if you havent chatted about other subjects as well

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"I'm not here to make friends, I've enough friends. BUT it's nice to be civil/polite and friendly and meet/chat to like minded people.

Anyway . . . No worries anymore I tend to ignore them when they come back and give it the whole "I know I've been keeping quite but he/she would have got stiff" etc...I

A sign of weakness if you're controlled by others. .."

I think that bloody madness ffs no bugger tell me to mail or not to mail I answer to no one. Sod that shite

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wasn't saying that friendship was the desired outcome though, sometimes after exchanging messages that's just the way it pans out. Besides it's nice to have friends to talk to about life on fab"
like if I was chatting to a female and no fun came of it, I more then likely wouldn't keep talking to her as that's not what I'm here for but as I said each to their own

Reply privately

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Life long friendships, relationships and marriages start in the swinging world.

Id argue they are some of the best 1s

As for dtg id just let them pass on by if they came back

Shows lack of character on their behalf

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Life long friendships, relationships and marriages start in the swinging world.

Shows lack of character on their behalf"

Very true Hal my man! !

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Life long friendships, relationships and marriages start in the swinging world.

very true hal

Reply privately

over a year ago

So does that mean your not talking to me now dtg?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So does that mean your not talking to me now dtg? "

Course I'm talking to you. . . . Its people that you regularly go for lunch with and then BOOOOOM don't talk anymore when they've met someone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't take it to heart it happens it normal life to. You need to realise that ppl want what's best for themselves and sometimes they get caught up in love and you get put to the side. I don't agree with it but that's life. It is going on with my bestfriend at the minute the guy was my bestman and his misses don't like me so we never see him and we never talk. Ill always be a phone call away for him. Love is blind in more ways than just one!!

Reply privately

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"So does that mean your not talking to me now dtg?

Course I'm talking to you. . . . Its people that you regularly go for lunch with and then BOOOOOM don't talk anymore when they've met someone"

Romance getting in the way of bromance??

Better talk to georgiana

Reply privately

over a year ago

Course I'm talking to you. . . . Its people that you regularly go for lunch with and then BOOOOOM don't talk anymore when they've met someone

Better talk to georgiana"

Our Bromance will never die. Well not till i meet a girl and am not allowed talk to him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is very common in my experience. I've been asked to curb friendships I've had through swing when I was seeing someone in the past. I've also been on the receiving end of this too. In the past week two people have had a strop with me over who I've spent time with.

You can't please everyone I guess Though I'd like to try

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is very common in my experience. I've been asked to curb friendships I've had through swing when I was seeing someone in the past. I've also been on the receiving end of this too. In the past week two people have had a strop with me over who I've spent time with.

You can't please everyone I guess Though I'd like to try "

Here I am Tiny...volunteering ...so that you can try to see if you can please everyone....ohhh the things i do in the name of science

Reply privately

over a year ago

Arent u lucky u have us!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Arent u lucky u have us!!!"

Yes I am....sooooooooooo...when can I...(forgive me buts that very forward of me to ask)

Reply privately

over a year ago

DTG

My sentiments also. Its a sex site.....not POF! NSA sex. If I was meeting someone and they told me they didn't like me talking to others on fab.....it would be a case of 'build a bridge and get over it' and if he couldn't then 'close the door on your way out' there's two people....i wouldn't like to rely on as friends.....seems pretty feckin shallow to me

What seems shallow to you jack? "

i think its shallow to say if youou have a friend who has gotten into a situation where they are somewhat being controlled ....that your better of without them

Reply privately

over a year ago

but surly its only a lack of character if the person is doing it by choice....in which case they are Not being controlled

Reply privately

over a year ago

You need a grouphug DTG????? Or maby a shag.....anything i can do to help!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You need a grouphug DTG????? Or maby a shag.....anything i can do to help!!!! "

love it annimal

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about "
dear knickersoaker, it obviously isnt that simple.....believe me and all the others....thats what the thread is about. Complications, confusions. NSA fun can be confusing as with sex comes feeling and with feeling comes emotion and with emotion comes bonding and before you know it you're half in a relationship or you think you are.........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You need a grouphug DTG????? Or maby a shag.....anything i can do to help!!!! "
think he needs a grougshag.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about dear knickersoaker, it obviously isnt that simple.....believe me and all the others....thats what the thread is about. Complications, confusions. NSA fun can be confusing as with sex comes feeling and with feeling comes emotion and with emotion comes bonding and before you know it you're half in a relationship or you think you are........."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now as i am not up to date on all matters on this i cannot but give my own opinion, i don't think that anyone would let someone control them unless it was something they wanted, some ppl want to be owned, some ppl feel the need to be owned and this brings them not only sexual gratification but fulfillment in their life. As i said i don't know much about it or do i understand it but if this is how a person enjoys their life well then more luck to them. Actually i must read up more about it to grasp a better understanding of it. Just have to respect their way of life

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about dear knickersoaker, it obviously isnt that simple.....believe me and all the others....thats what the thread is about. Complications, confusions. NSA fun can be confusing as with sex comes feeling and with feeling comes emotion and with emotion comes bonding and before you know it you're half in a relationship or you think you are........."
and at last somebody said it! I think an awful lot of women here have a hidden agenda and are not here for just some "casual no strings fun"! If I say I'm having no strings fun with a woman, that's what it is! The only way IMO u get strong feelings for somebody and potentially get hurt is by seen to much of them! A fabtasy if mine is to have sexual fun with mature women(cougar type) but not in a month of Sundays would I date one seriously! if somebody gets "hurt" from this site, in all honesty u would feel sorry for them but that's no the outset idea of the site

Reply privately

over a year ago

You were supposed to call up to me for tea dtg no sign of you lol kettle is at the ready

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about dear knickersoaker, it obviously isnt that simple.....believe me and all the others....thats what the thread is about. Complications, confusions. NSA fun can be confusing as with sex comes feeling and with feeling comes emotion and with emotion comes bonding and before you know it you're half in a relationship or you think you are.........and at last somebody said it! I think an awful lot of women here have a hidden agenda and are not here for just some "casual no strings fun"! If I say I'm having no strings fun with a woman, that's what it is! The only way IMO u get strong feelings for somebody and potentially get hurt is by seen to much of them! A fabtasy if mine is to have sexual fun with mature women(cougar type) but not in a month of Sundays would I date one seriously! if somebody gets "hurt" from this site, in all honesty u would feel sorry for them but that's no the outset idea of the site "

you so seriously need to grow up and get a life

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about dear knickersoaker, it obviously isnt that simple.....believe me and all the others....thats what the thread is about. Complications, confusions. NSA fun can be confusing as with sex comes feeling and with feeling comes emotion and with emotion comes bonding and before you know it you're half in a relationship or you think you are.........and at last somebody said it! I think an awful lot of women here have a hidden agenda and are not here for just some "casual no strings fun"! If I say I'm having no strings fun with a woman, that's what it is! The only way IMO u get strong feelings for somebody and potentially get hurt is by seen to much of them! A fabtasy if mine is to have sexual fun with mature women(cougar type) but not in a month of Sundays would I date one seriously! if somebody gets "hurt" from this site, in all honesty u would feel sorry for them but that's no the outset idea of the site "

Omg I can't believe you said that it is so disrespectful. Cougars are ladies too and to be honest your posts of late have been very cutting. Yes you are after no strings attached fun, but what you are really looking for is a string of one night stands.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't take it to heart it happens it normal life to. You need to realise that ppl want what's best for themselves and sometimes they get caught up in love and you get put to the side. I don't agree with it but that's life. It is going on with my bestfriend at the minute the guy was my bestman and his misses don't like me so we never see him and we never talk. Ill always be a phone call away for him. Love is blind in more ways than just one!!"

If you and your friend go way back I agree with you, you need to ride it out and be there for them. I have friends who make the wrong choices in love and knowing I will always love them and there to help them pick up the pieces gives them the strength to walk away from a bad relationship. If I was not here for them they might feel stuck in the relationship for life,but as said before love is blind. All you can do is send the odd text every so often to let them know you are still around.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Better talk to georgiana"

Ahhhh thank you Hun for the recognition

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You were supposed to call up to me for tea dtg no sign of you lol kettle is at the ready"

Wow..... have you forgotten how to reply to texts? ? And turning the othet way in town when your with a certain person yesterday

Reply privately

over a year ago

haha knickersoaker its not a no strings sex site its a swingers site mate and what's wrong with people developing friendships or relationships from being on here. You cant help who you fall for why does it matter that it was on fab or any other site for that matter were all still human at the end of the day its all about feelings and emotions doesn't make a difference whether you met them on here or down in the local pub or anywhere else for that matter lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

" haha knickersoaker its not a no strings sex site its a swingers site mate and what's wrong with people developing friendships or relationships from being on here. You cant help who you fall for why does it matter that it was on fab or any other site for that matter were all still human at the end of the day its all about feelings and emotions doesn't make a difference whether you met them on here or down in the local pub or anywhere else for that matter lol"

LOVE IT... totally agree.. :D

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about dear knickersoaker, it obviously isnt that simple.....believe me and all the others....thats what the thread is about. Complications, confusions. NSA fun can be confusing as with sex comes feeling and with feeling comes emotion and with emotion comes bonding and before you know it you're half in a relationship or you think you are.........and at last somebody said it! I think an awful lot of women here have a hidden agenda and are not here for just some "casual no strings fun"! If I say I'm having no strings fun with a woman, that's what it is! The only way IMO u get strong feelings for somebody and potentially get hurt is by seen to much of them! A fabtasy if mine is to have sexual fun with mature women(cougar type) but not in a month of Sundays would I date one seriously! if somebody gets "hurt" from this site, in all honesty u would feel sorry for them but that's no the outset idea of the site haha knickersoaker its not a no strings sex site its a swingers site mate and what's wrong with people developing friendships or relationships from being on here. You cant help who you fall for why does it matter that it was on fab or any other site for that matter were all still human at the end of the day its all about feelings and emotions doesn't make a difference whether you met them on here or down in the local pub or anywhere else for that matter lol"
it doesn't matter but the point I'm making is comming in here witn the view(even tho you might not make it clear) "I might get something more here then some no strings fun" is a bad mentality to have! Whatever way you want to paint it pal it's predominantly a site where oeople join looking to eventually meet others for caudal fun!

@georgina if a person comes in here and meets a lot of different people for fun, different types of people, broadening their horizons! There is absoloitkey nothing wrong witn that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's as simple as meeting with a person, see if ye get on, if you do you have sexual fun! Then onto the next person or next time with that same person! Isn't that what the site is about dear knickersoaker, it obviously isnt that simple.....believe me and all the others....thats what the thread is about. Complications, confusions. NSA fun can be confusing as with sex comes feeling and with feeling comes emotion and with emotion comes bonding and before you know it you're half in a relationship or you think you are.........and at last somebody said it! I think an awful lot of women here have a hidden agenda and are not here for just some "casual no strings fun"! If I say I'm having no strings fun with a woman, that's what it is! The only way IMO u get strong feelings for somebody and potentially get hurt is by seen to much of them! A fabtasy if mine is to have sexual fun with mature women(cougar type) but not in a month of Sundays would I date one seriously! if somebody gets "hurt" from this site, in all honesty u would feel sorry for them but that's no the outset idea of the site

Omg I can't believe you said that it is so disrespectful. Cougars are ladies too and to be honest your posts of late have been very cutting. Yes you are after no strings attached fun, but what you are really looking for is a string of one night stands. "

nearly forgot, cougar is not an offensive term or more to the point certainly should not be takin offensively

Reply privately

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Knicker for a guy who just joined and no meets yet u sure like to tell us all how to swing

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Knicker for a guy who just joined and no meets yet u sure like to tell us all how to swing"
Lmfao Hal u hit the nail on the head

Reply privately

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Shows lack of character on their behalf but surly its only a lack of character if the person is doing it by choice....in which case they are Not being controlled "

Shows lack of character if they allow themselves to be controlled by someone from fab.or anybody

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker for a guy who just joined and no meets yet u sure like to tell us all how to swing"
lol there is no telling anyone how to have casual fun pal, it's pretty self explanatory lol

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Will someone just ride knickersoaker so he'll get it out of his system for once and for all. Please, just take one for the team. We'll all love you forever! Fuck it, I'd nearly do it myself at this stage!

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 04/03/14 08:41:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will someone just ride knickersoaker so he'll get it out of his system for once and for all. Please, just take one for the team. We'll all love you forever! Fuck it, I'd nearly do it myself at this stage! "
lmao that has nothing to do with what I'm saying! Point I'm makin is if u sign up here and (without openly admitting it) are hoping for more then sexual fun(if anyone is) you could potentially be setting yourself up for a massive fall! What I see so far is people say "its a swingers site and not a sex site", so what nobody meets for sex on here do they? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the term "Take One For The Team"

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Will someone just ride knickersoaker so he'll get it out of his system for once and for all. Please, just take one for the team. We'll all love you forever! Fuck it, I'd nearly do it myself at this stage! lmao that has nothing to do with what I'm saying! Point I'm makin is if u sign up here and (without openly admitting it) are hoping for more then sexual fun(if anyone is) you could potentially be setting yourself up for a massive fall! What I see so far is people say "its a swingers site and not a sex site", so what nobody meets for sex on here do they? Lol"
correction snickers most of us have met on here for fun point is have u

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We know its not POF etc but it's still nice/important/essential to have people to network/jump ideas off"

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/14 08:48:01]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will someone just ride knickersoaker so he'll get it out of his system for once and for all. Please, just take one for the team. We'll all love you forever! Fuck it, I'd nearly do it myself at this stage! lmao that has nothing to do with what I'm saying! Point I'm makin is if u sign up here and (without openly admitting it) are hoping for more then sexual fun(if anyone is) you could potentially be setting yourself up for a massive fall! What I see so far is people say "its a swingers site and not a sex site", so what nobody meets for sex on here do they? Lolcorrection snickers most of us have met on here for fun point is have u "
tgats great to hear! That's the aim of the game

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker for a guy who just joined and no meets yet u sure like to tell us all how to swinglol there is no telling anyone how to have casual fun pal, it's pretty self explanatory lol"
well apparently it isnt!!! Coming from you that the biggest understatement after all your questions in posts......wanna fuck?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Michael, you are asking for a lot there, i'd take one for the team allright if it was someone else but as i said before i'd turn lesbian in this case lol

You go for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker for a guy who just joined and no meets yet u sure like to tell us all how to swinglol there is no telling anyone how to have casual fun pal, it's pretty self explanatory lol well apparently it isnt!!! Coming from you that the biggest understatement after all your questions in posts......wanna fuck?"
you meet u see if there is a mutual like u have fun! Simple as abc! Now is it a crime if u don't go back to that same person again and want to try diff people on the site? Not at all! As Georgina says you want a string of one night stands"! Not totally but I don't come in here with an agenda of how many I'm going to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

Knicker-- you cant tell by meeting with someone if they're fun or not... what you can tell is if there's a "connection"

That connection determines the extent of the fun ye'll have

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker-- you cant tell by meeting with someone if they're fun or not... what you can tell is if there's a "connection"

That connection determines the extent of the fun ye'll have"

if I meet a girl, physically like her and get on well providing it's mutual we will have fun but it will stay at casual fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

my brain is itching reading this....

and no Michael, I'm a team player, but asking to take one for the team is just asking for too much lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker-- you cant tell by meeting with someone if they're fun or not... what you can tell is if there's a "connection"

That connection determines the extent of the fun ye'll have"

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/14 09:01:48]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker for a guy who just joined and no meets yet u sure like to tell us all how to swinglol there is no telling anyone how to have casual fun pal, it's pretty self explanatory lol well apparently it isnt!!! Coming from you that the biggest understatement after all your questions in posts......wanna fuck?you meet u see if there is a mutual like u have fun! Simple as abc! Now is it a crime if u don't go back to that same person again and want to try diff people on the site? Not at all! As Georgina says you want a string of one night stands"! Not totally but I don't come in here with an agenda of how many I'm going to meet "

You just said it there yourself.... "you meet, you see if there is a mutual like" this is exactly what a coffee meet is.. it makes it easier on everyone to call it a coffee meet and its much easier to say no to fun if a coffee meet has been organised rather than a play meet and no "mutual like" as you said yourself and having to say no sorry im not attracted to you. Thats an even bigger disappointment!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I meet a girl, physically like her and get on well providing it's mutual we will have fun but it will stay at casual fun "

Has she any say in this Knicker???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker for a guy who just joined and no meets yet u sure like to tell us all how to swinglol there is no telling anyone how to have casual fun pal, it's pretty self explanatory lol well apparently it isnt!!! Coming from you that the biggest understatement after all your questions in posts......wanna fuck?you meet u see if there is a mutual like u have fun! Simple as abc! Now is it a crime if u don't go back to that same person again and want to try diff people on the site? Not at all! As Georgina says you want a string of one night stands"! Not totally but I don't come in here with an agenda of how many I'm going to meet

You just said it there yourself.... "you meet, you see if there is a mutual like" this is exactly what a coffee meet is.. it makes it easier on everyone to call it a coffee meet and its much easier to say no to fun if a coffee meet has been organised rather than a play meet and no "mutual like" as you said yourself and having to say no sorry im not attracted to you. Thats an even bigger disappointment!! "

thats not what my point is at all! My initial point is the ultimate aim of the game here is to meet people and potentially have "sexual fun" with them! I'm wondering and thinking do some people (even tho it's not said out straight) want more then that on here! there is no rule to say you have to develop friendships and it's not a dating site

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I meet a girl, physically like her and get on well providing it's mutual we will have fun but it will stay at casual fun

Has she any say in this Knicker???"

have a say in what?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker for a guy who just joined and no meets yet u sure like to tell us all how to swinglol there is no telling anyone how to have casual fun pal, it's pretty self explanatory lol well apparently it isnt!!! Coming from you that the biggest understatement after all your questions in posts......wanna fuck?you meet u see if there is a mutual like u have fun! Simple as abc! Now is it a crime if u don't go back to that same person again and want to try diff people on the site? Not at all! As Georgina says you want a string of one night stands"! Not totally but I don't come in here with an agenda of how many I'm going to meet

You just said it there yourself.... "you meet, you see if there is a mutual like" this is exactly what a coffee meet is.. it makes it easier on everyone to call it a coffee meet and its much easier to say no to fun if a coffee meet has been organised rather than a play meet and no "mutual like" as you said yourself and having to say no sorry im not attracted to you. Thats an even bigger disappointment!! thats not what my point is at all! My initial point is the ultimate aim of the game here is to meet people and potentially have "sexual fun" with them! I'm wondering and thinking do some people (even tho it's not said out straight) want more then that on here! there is no rule to say you have to develop friendships and it's not a dating site "

Who knows what reason people are on here for... once it doesnt interfere with your swinging what difference does it make to you?? If thats not what your here for im sure people will know it. And some people dont come with the intention of it but it just happens. When you meet a guy/girl a few times some sort of a relationship does build up. And im not talking boyfriend/husband relationship but sometimes it ends up that way. And now you have made me late for work! !!!

Reply privately

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"If I meet a girl, physically like her and get on well providing it's mutual we will have fun but it will stay at casual fun

Has she any say in this Knicker???"

There is no she

And I dont think there will b anytime soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have known that for a while now Hal

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 04/03/14 09:12:18]

Reply privately

over a year ago

You just said it there yourself.... "you meet, you see if there is a mutual like" this is exactly what a coffee meet is.. it makes it easier on everyone to call it a coffee meet and its much easier to say no to fun if a coffee meet has been organised rather than a play meet and no "mutual like" as you said yourself and having to say no sorry im not attracted to you. Thats an even bigger disappointment!! thats not what my point is at all! My initial point is the ultimate aim of the game here is to meet people and potentially have "sexual fun" with them! I'm wondering and thinking do some people (even tho it's not said out straight) want more then that on here! there is no rule to say you have to develop friendships and it's not a dating site

Who knows what reason people are on here for... once it doesnt interfere with your swinging what difference does it make to you?? If thats not what your here for im sure people will know it. And some people dont come with the intention of it but it just happens. When you meet a guy/girl a few times some sort of a relationship does build up. And im not talking boyfriend/husband relationship but sometimes it ends up that way. And now you have made me late for work! !!!"

who knows why people are on here? Lol it's a site where you meet others for hopefully sexual activity! that's what the site is

Reply privately

over a year ago

You just said it there yourself.... "you meet, you see if there is a mutual like" this is exactly what a coffee meet is.. it makes it easier on everyone to call it a coffee meet and its much easier to say no to fun if a coffee meet has been organised rather than a play meet and no "mutual like" as you said yourself and having to say no sorry im not attracted to you. Thats an even bigger disappointment!! thats not what my point is at all! My initial point is the ultimate aim of the game here is to meet people and potentially have "sexual fun" with them! I'm wondering and thinking do some people (even tho it's not said out straight) want more then that on here! there is no rule to say you have to develop friendships and it's not a dating site

Who knows what reason people are on here for... once it doesnt interfere with your swinging what difference does it make to you?? If thats not what your here for im sure people will know it. And some people dont come with the intention of it but it just happens. When you meet a guy/girl a few times some sort of a relationship does build up. And im not talking boyfriend/husband relationship but sometimes it ends up that way. And now you have made me late for work! !!!who knows why people are on here? Lol it's a site where you meet others for hopefully sexual activity! that's what the site is "

Yes as far as im aware alot of people join for different reasons. There are the people who never meet and just like the chats, or just the perves, or the excitement, or boredom. Or then there are the people who join with the possibility of a relationship....

Reply privately

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Snickers have you ever heard of a glory hole??? I think it's what your after.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who knows what reason people are on here for... once it doesnt interfere with your swinging what difference does it make to you?? If thats not what your here for im sure people will know it. And some people dont come with the intention of it but it just happens. When you meet a guy/girl a few times some sort of a relationship does build up. And im not talking boyfriend/husband relationship but sometimes it ends up that way. And now you have made me late for work! !!!who knows why people are on here? Lol it's a site where you meet others for hopefully sexual activity! that's what the site is

Yes as far as im aware alot of people join for different reasons. There are the people who never meet and just like the chats, or just the perves, or the excitement, or boredom. Or then there are the people who join with the possibility of a relationship.... "

so you have people who just sign up here to "chat"? Complete waste of time! What does that achieve? If you join her looking for a relationship again IMO it complete ludicrous! I'm sure there are plenty of free dating websites around the net

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Ffs I think I'm going to cry.

I'm sorry snickers your actually painful....

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Taxi to Waterford please, and step on the gas my good man!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ffs I think I'm going to cry.

I'm sorry snickers your actually painful.... "

My itching has spread out from my brain all the way to my feet. It's like a snickers rash

Reply privately

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"Taxi to Waterford please, and step on the gas my good man! "

Good on you...mind you dont become emotionally attached to him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Taxi to Waterford please, and step on the gas my good man!

Good on you...mind you dont become emotionally attached to him "

Haha!! That actually made me laugh out loud!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol it's actually hilarious reading the majority! The site in a nutshell is a site where hopefully ye meet people for sexual activity yet most of ye go on the complete defensive when that's said lol! Nice to have a good laugh in the mornings

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who knows what reason people are on here for... once it doesnt interfere with your swinging what difference does it make to you?? If thats not what your here for im sure people will know it. And some people dont come with the intention of it but it just happens. When you meet a guy/girl a few times some sort of a relationship does build up. And im not talking boyfriend/husband relationship but sometimes it ends up that way. And now you have made me late for work! !!!who knows why people are on here? Lol it's a site where you meet others for hopefully sexual activity! that's what the site is

Yes as far as im aware alot of people join for different reasons. There are the people who never meet and just like the chats, or just the perves, or the excitement, or boredom. Or then there are the people who join with the possibility of a relationship.... so you have people who just sign up here to "chat"? Complete waste of time! What does that achieve? If you join her looking for a relationship again IMO it complete ludicrous! I'm sure there are plenty of free dating websites around the net "

Cause you are so perfect in every way.. how does what other people have come here for effect you?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Taxi to Waterford please, and step on the gas my good man!

Good on you...mind you dont become emotionally attached to him "

Might cause all sorts of embarrassment, might be the next hegogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes as far as im aware alot of people join for different reasons. There are the people who never meet and just like the chats, or just the perves, or the excitement, or boredom. Or then there are the people who join with the possibility of a relationship.... so you have people who just sign up here to "chat"? Complete waste of time! What does that achieve? If you join her looking for a relationship again IMO it complete ludicrous! I'm sure there are plenty of free dating websites around the net

Cause you are so perfect in every way.. how does what other people have come here for effect you?????

"

because it's utterly misleading that's why and not one person challenged me when I said "I maintain a lot have hidden agendas on here and want more the causal fun" gets me thinkin even more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't take it to heart it happens it normal life to. You need to realise that ppl want what's best for themselves and sometimes they get caught up in love and you get put to the side. I don't agree with it but that's life. It is going on with my bestfriend at the minute the guy was my bestman and his misses don't like me so we never see him and we never talk. Ill always be a phone call away for him. Love is blind in more ways than just one!!

If you and your friend go way back I agree with you, you need to ride it out and be there for them. I have friends who make the wrong choices in love and knowing I will always love them and there to help them pick up the pieces gives them the strength to walk away from a bad relationship. If I was not here for them they might feel stuck in the relationship for life,but as said before love is blind. All you can do is send the odd text every so often to let them know you are still around."

That it exactly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is because we can't be bothered!! You talk some amount of rubbish and i seriously can't take anymore, we have tried to explain many times and you never ever listen, you ramble on and get all childish about most threads so why should we bother anymore? You really are painful!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Going back to the original post. Yes it happens and happened to me too previously. But I always stayed in touch by chat. Not being allowed to chat is wrong. Being owned is wrong too. The whole consensus of the thread or the way it is developing does show that swinging, dating, can be confusing. There is a whole range of ppl and the different ways they use the site. From only chatting to ppl getting into a relationship and getting married. And theres nothing wrong with any of that! But I think the ones that are succesfull are good comunicators. They are able to hold a conversation both on chat and in person. Im referring to my thread: its just sex...but is it? Loosing friends is always hard but true friends always stay in your heart and they will come back to you as Georgiana said.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes as far as im aware alot of people join for different reasons. There are the people who never meet and just like the chats, or just the perves, or the excitement, or boredom. Or then there are the people who join with the possibility of a relationship.... so you have people who just sign up here to "chat"? Complete waste of time! What does that achieve? If you join her looking for a relationship again IMO it complete ludicrous! I'm sure there are plenty of free dating websites around the net

because it's utterly misleading that's why and not one person challenged me when I said "I maintain a lot have hidden agendas on here and want more the causal fun" gets me thinkin even more!"

Wel heres what ya do... do up a questionnaire for women to fill in to be a potential suitable casual encounter for you.... I am here for purely fun.. still doesnt mean im going to meet just anybody..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too many reply and quotes its getting confusing. ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

And if they don't come back I would go so far to say they where not true friends

Reply privately

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"

because it's utterly misleading that's why and not one person challenged me when I said "I maintain a lot have hidden agendas on here and want more the causal fun" gets me thinkin even more!"

nooooooooooooooooooo don't 'think' anymore...

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Im taking another action im going to agree with everything he says. .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a nice day now everybody!!!! And dtg cheer up!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I offered KS a fuck in previous post.....he never replied.....I'll do one for the team Michael.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have a nice day now everybody!!!! And dtg cheer up!!! "

Don't think im here behind my screen sad. I'm a big boy. .. when I say it saddens me that folk do such things im not actually sitting with a puss

Reply privately

over a year ago

So snickers if someone wanted to swing the rest of there life and also wanted to fall in love get married have kids can you recommend a place they could find someone?

*The pof profile*

Hi im Keith nice guy looking for the right girl to spoil fall in love with have kids get married and at least once a month watch her get fucked Senseless by more guys and girls and the odd gangbang.

Don't think that will work but i mite just try it.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Have a nice day now everybody!!!! And dtg cheer up!!!

Don't think im here behind my screen sad. I'm a big boy. .. when I say it saddens me that folk do such things im not actually sitting with a puss

"

I hate cats.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I offered KS a fuck in previous post.....he never replied.....I'll do one for the team Michael."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dutchgold, you are my hero!! Seriously x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let me ask how many of ye on this forum have met more then once at meets and greets?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let me ask how many of ye on this forum have met more then once at meets and greets?"

I've met people here a good few times

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't go to meets and greets at all, but i do go to parties and i have met a good few peopke a few times yes, i meet a great couple every now and then and go to parties with them , brilliant fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let me ask how many of ye on this forum have met more then once at meets and greets?

I've met people here a good few times "

see that's where I differ and I don't think there is anything wrong with it! Would I attend a meet and greet? Yes! would I like to attend lots and lots of them? No as that's not what I'm here for! I'd predominantly attend to get verified

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't go to meets and greets at all, but i do go to parties and i have met a good few peopke a few times yes, i meet a great couple every now and then and go to parties with them , brilliant fun "

I don't do parties/M&G's but have had regular meets with folk here esp galway based ones

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let me ask how many of ye on this forum have met more then once at meets and greets?"

I've only been to two and they where in different parts of the country. I have however kept in touch with some I have met at them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Knicker:

What's your criteria?

Face first (and if you like you'll meet for coffee)

But they have to be in Waterford what's the furthest you'd travel for coffee (with someone you find attractive)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker:

What's your criteria?

But they have to be in Waterford what's the furthest you'd travel for coffee (with someone you find attractive)"

if there is a mutual physical attraction I will meet for coffee but I AM NOT going to travel a fair distance to meet with someone on here for just a chat! It's a waste of my time and therea

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker:

What's your criteria?

But they have to be in Waterford what's the furthest you'd travel for coffee (with someone you find attractive)if there is a mutual physical attraction I will meet for coffee but I AM NOT going to travel a fair distance to meet with someone on here for just a chat! It's a waste of my time and therea"

I don't think there's anyone that fits your criteria here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker:

What's your criteria?

But they have to be in Waterford what's the furthest you'd travel for coffee (with someone you find attractive)if there is a mutual physical attraction I will meet for coffee but I AM NOT going to travel a fair distance to meet with someone on here for just a chat! It's a waste of my time and therea

"

lol so there is nobody on here I'm physically attracted to? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker:

What's your criteria?

But they have to be in Waterford what's the furthest you'd travel for coffee (with someone you find attractive)if there is a mutual physical attraction I will meet for coffee but I AM NOT going to travel a fair distance to meet with someone on here for just a chat! It's a waste of my time and therea

lol so there is nobody on here I'm physically attracted to? Lol"

Dude there's two people that should be involved not just you.

This seems to be your criteria from what ive seen in forums over last few weeks:

1. You need to be attracted to their face when photos sent

2. They have to be in Waterford (or very close)

3. It has to be NSA

You don't seen to compromise/sacrifice when certain women here have offered.

Note: Your options are extremely low also due to your attitude/opinion here.

And yes you're entitled to your opinion. I'm just saying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker:

What's your criteria?

Dude there's two people that should be involved not just you.

This seems to be your criteria from what ive seen in forums over last few weeks:

1. You need to be attracted to their face when photos sent

2. They have to be in Waterford (or very close)

3. It has to be NSA

You don't seen to compromise/sacrifice when certain women here have offered.

Note: Your options are extremely low also due to your attitude/opinion here.

And yes you're entitled to your opinion. I'm just saying. "

the aim of the game pal is sexual fun(100th time or so saying it) I meet with people for a drink who I think I'm physically attracted to in some way and the feeling is mutual! On here IMO you should not be forced into a travel to meet a person you have no interest in fun with just to be verified!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah but whats the furthest you'd travel to meet for coffee with someone you think looks nice

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Knicker:

What's your criteria?

lol so there is nobody on here I'm physically attracted to? Lol"

the question u should be asking is there anybody here attracted to me ???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will someone just ride knickersoaker so he'll get it out of his system for once and for all. Please, just take one for the team. We'll all love you forever! Fuck it, I'd nearly do it myself at this stage! lmao that has nothing to do with what I'm saying! Point I'm makin is if u sign up here and (without openly admitting it) are hoping for more then sexual fun(if anyone is) you could potentially be setting yourself up for a massive fall! What I see so far is people say "its a swingers site and not a sex site", so what nobody meets for sex on here do they? Lolcorrection snickers most of us have met on here for fun point is have u tgats great to hear! That's the aim of the game "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah but whats the furthest you'd travel to meet for coffee with someone you think looks nice"
2 hours or so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Knicker:

What's your criteria?

the question u should be asking is there anybody here attracted to me ???"

so liking something physical about a person before wanting to meet them is wrong?

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

The thing about a social meet/ coffee is to ensure there is an attraction as has being posted there are some hunks here but they have the brain of a pea spend more time looking in the mirror than their meet it doesn't work for some they want an intelligent convo as well as the bod

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah but whats the furthest you'd travel to meet for coffee with someone you think looks nice2 hours or so "

Now we're getting places... ok so

You just need to find a woman who you're attracted to within a two hour radius of you and hope the feeling is mutual.... its possible!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The thing about a social meet/ coffee is to ensure there is an attraction as has being posted there are some hunks here but they have the brain of a pea spend more time looking in the mirror than their meet it doesn't work for some they want an intelligent convo as well as the bod "
again that's self explanatory but if there is no physical attraction at all initially I won't be meeting and I wouldn't expect her to either if she didn't like me

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

No snickers its not wrong but there are some went to coffee with ur vied they are not attracted and the next day their status reads wow what a night it happens believe me

why did i let my self get sucked back in to this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah but whats the furthest you'd travel to meet for coffee with someone you think looks nice2 hours or so

You just need to find a woman who you're attracted to within a two hour radius of you and hope the feeling is mutual.... its possible!

"

lol mate under no circumstances should the site be rocket science! it's very easy simplified! No need to complicate things

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm in search for a woman that will only rub my feet/never speak and her name has to be ingrid... oh and she has to live in galway with Scottish parents

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think snickers should just pay for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah but whats the furthest you'd travel to meet for coffee with someone you think looks nice2 hours or so

lol mate under no circumstances should the site be rocket science! it's very easy simplified! No need to complicate things "

It's not rocket science. .. we get it. We do ok here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think snickers should just pay for it "

Will you take one for the team ???

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I'm in search for a woman that will only rub my feet/never speak and her name has to be ingrid... oh and she has to live in galway with Scottish parents"

aweee bliss

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No snickers its not wrong but there are some went to coffee with ur vied they are not attracted and the next day their status reads wow what a night it happens believe me

why did i let my self get sucked back in to this "

if u want to meet a woman for coffee you had no physical attraction to when u see her pics and or on cam! Be my guest

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I think snickers should just pay for it

Will you take one for the team ???"

at this stage we would pay u

Reply privately

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I wouldn't travel to meet for coffee either if I felt there was no attraction. If I knew I'd not be playing with them at any time in the future.

If they live close/work close and we've been chatting then probably just to put the face behind the person. I always say it's a social meet, nothing more.

But if there was then definitely I'd travel.. It can be hard to find a guy with the attitude I'm looking for..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do u know what most of ye on these forums remind me of, a tight nit little family

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't travel to meet for coffee either if I felt there was no attraction. If I knew I'd not be playing with them at any time in the future.

If they live close/work close and we've been chatting then probably just to put the face behind the person. I always say it's a social meet, nothing more.

But if there was then definitely I'd travel.. It can be hard to find a guy with the attitude I'm looking for.. "

your first line is what I'm saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do u know what most of ye on these forums remind me of, a tight nit little family "

It is nit season

Reply privately

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I'm agreeing with you!

I see your point.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I think snickers should just pay for it

Will you take one for the team ???

at this stage we would pay u "

sorry i should not have said that hugs busty

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm agreeing with you!

I see your point. "

at last someone does

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Do u know what most of ye on these forums remind me of, a tight nit little family "

not exactly true but u could say people get a feel for each other here especially regular posters as we have got a feel for u also the lukers get a feel for posters so yes swinging in Ireland is a tight knit community

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm agreeing with you!

I see your point. at last someone does "

We're not saying jump into bed with someone you're not attracted to we're saying nothings happening for you on the site so meet socially first (to build contacts/network)

But you're not willing to.

You're entitled to choice/opinion of course. We're just giving some tips (that clearly work)

CASE CLOSED

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

[Removed by poster at 04/03/14 11:02:35]

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I'm agreeing with you!

I see your point. at last someone does

We're not saying jump into bed with someone you're not attracted to we're saying nothings happening for you on the site so meet socially first (to build contacts/network)

You're entitled to choice/opinion of course. We're just giving some tips (that clearly work)

CASE CLOSED"

finally

another decent thread gone to pot

Reply privately

over a year ago

" tgats great to hear! That's the aim of the game "

I think you need to refocuss your aim Snickers!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm agreeing with you!

I see your point. at last someone does

CASE CLOSED"

I'm chatting to a couple of women in the last few days where at the moment there is a physical attraction! That will do me fine! Id prefer that then an aimless meet with somebody that I know from the outset nothing will happen there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shows lack of character on their behalf but surly its only a lack of character if the person is doing it by choice....in which case they are Not being controlled

Shows lack of character if they allow themselves to be controlled by someone from fab.or anybody"

if you allow yourself then infact its rollplay.... And your really controlling yourself.....if someone manipulated you to control you....that's different.....people dont lack character if they are as strong as some of us mentally.....there just different

Reply privately

over a year ago

Grouphug

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Don't worry k.soaker I don't think anyone is going to get emotionally attached to you anytime soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't worry k.soaker I don't think anyone is going to get emotionally attached to you anytime soon"
thank god

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Don't worry k.soaker I don't think anyone is going to get emotionally attached to you anytime soonthank god "

Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't worry k.soaker I don't think anyone is going to get emotionally attached to you anytime soonthank god

Lol"

i wouldn't like to make a situation tricky lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lots of soaking knickers around

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Grouphug"
more to the point groupshag For the tite knit little community

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for your views on my thread

Like every other thread it got side tracked. .. what harm.

This case is closed... you may go in peace

Grouphug

This thread is closed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plenty of soaked vnickers cos we're all crying into them at this stage

Reply privately