Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Smooth Look - Tips n Tricks

Jump to newest

By *heirishrover73 OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

ok ... so I'm new to this whole shaved/smooth look on the big fella .... what tips or tricks has anyone got to keeping it that way and is shaving better than using hair removing cream or can you not use cream on yer nuts and bolts????? and another thing does it not look stupid on a fella with a hairy bod????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

waxing feels amazing

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

go straight in with the soap and mac 3, it will sting the be jaysus out of u but on the plus side the more often u do it the easier it will become , good luck

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Or just tidy up the front part and shave the undercarriage.. Just remember to use moisturiser after..

over a year ago

Be careful if using the hair removal cream leave it on to long and ull walk funny for a few days! But once u get it off keep shaving a few times a week and it takes no time

over a year ago

"Or just tidy up the front part and shave the undercarriage.. Just remember to use moisturiser after.. "

I agree! Like a trimmed man, use conditioner down there to soften it. Shaving means beard rash for me

over a year ago

"Or just tidy up the front part and shave the undercarriage.. Just remember to use moisturiser after..

I agree! Like a trimmed man, use conditioner down there to soften it. Shaving means beard rash for me "

i use conditioner to shave.i used to wax but became allergic to wax.. .i miss the pain of it tho

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Or just tidy up the front part and shave the undercarriage.. Just remember to use moisturiser after..

I agree! Like a trimmed man, use conditioner down there to soften it. Shaving means beard rash for me

i use conditioner to shave.i used to wax but became allergic to wax.. .i miss the pain of it tho "

u miss the pain of it? Haha I feel like cryin even thinkin about it ya mad thing haha

over a year ago

i use conditioner to shave.i used to wax but became allergic to wax.. .i miss the pain of it tho u miss the pain of it? Haha I feel like cryin even thinkin about it ya mad thing haha "

Sure some gaffer tape is bound to give the same pain lol

over a year ago

Heard shaving using olive oil is fab...not the fry the egg type the pharmacy bought kind....my hubby shaves using it...and he's always lovely n soft....

over a year ago

i use conditioner to shave.i used to wax but became allergic to wax.. .i miss the pain of it tho u miss the pain of it? Haha I feel like cryin even thinkin about it ya mad thing haha "

oh god no.there is a kind of pleasure in it.i love tattoos too.thats a lovely pain.

over a year ago

i use conditioner to shave.i used to wax but became allergic to wax.. .i miss the pain of it tho u miss the pain of it? Haha I feel like cryin even thinkin about it ya mad thing haha

Sure some gaffer tape is bound to give the same pain lol"

used it but allergic...

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I got that new wax done they told me it was pain free that pink stuff goes on like goo then u jus pull it off she told me to lift my leg wen she pulled it off with the pain I ended up fartin in her face it was the most embarrassing moment of my life I jus shave now haha after I shave in the shower I put cream on and shave over it again does be lovely and soft

Post new Message to Thread