if you could

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if you could do anything you wanted to do tonight what would you be doing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sitting in a hot tub inside a cabin in a forest beside a lake, with a roaring fire, some nice wine chilling and some lovely company to have fun with

over a year ago

I'd do one or two lovely hunks

over a year ago

Checking George Clooney's head for split ends while he was betweem my thighs.

over a year ago

Wash my hair but I've just been to the hairdresser to day

Sofia....can I join in...sounds just like my kind of thing

over a year ago

"Sitting in a hot tub inside a cabin in a forest beside a lake, with a roaring fire, some nice wine chilling and some lovely company to have fun with "
I'd love that myself might help my sore back at the mo

over a year ago

i would be spending the night with the hunkiest hunk i know...

over a year ago

I would be in an apartment and assisting a sexy naked guy cook a meal which we would share.

Then we would move to the living room where a log fire would be lit and a fur rug on the floor in front of it.....Afterwards he would give me a massage with oils and we would share a Jacuzzi bath with the bubble soothing any aches.......then start all over again!

over a year ago

"I would be in an apartment and assisting a sexy naked guy cook a meal which we would share.

Then we would move to the living room where a log fire would be lit and a fur rug on the floor in front of it.....Afterwards he would give me a massage with oils and we would share a Jacuzzi bath with the bubble soothing any aches.......then start all over again!

"

oh ali that just turned me on...

over a year ago

"I would be in an apartment and assisting a sexy naked guy cook a meal which we would share.

"

Swoon Ali

over a year ago

I'se be with my gorgeous lover , fucking, making love and then falling asleep.........only to be awakened by Tom Hardy & Danny Dyer begging for an MMF with me (lol) xxx

over a year ago

"I'se be with my gorgeous lover , fucking, making love and then falling asleep.........only to be awakened by Tom Hardy & Danny Dyer begging for an MMF with me (lol) xxx"

lol

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

Ladies. I can do the naked chef bit but the cabin and hot tub will take a little longer to organise

over a year ago

oh ali that just turned me on... "

It has happened ladies and is due to happen again soon.......prob my fav fantasy.

over a year ago

It has happened ladies and is due to happen again soon.......prob my fav fantasy."

i like it

over a year ago

It has happened ladies and is due to happen again soon.......prob my fav fantasy.i like it "

I luv it!!!

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

It has happened ladies and is due to happen again soon.......prob my fav fantasy.i like it

I luv it!!! "

Ali and Curvy together with me in the cabin + now that's my fantasy

By *damsamMan
over a year ago

South

I would fly to Vienna to see the most beautiful woman I have ever met and been with, and take her on a cruise on a private boat along the Danube, listen to some really romantic music, light candles all over the boat, drink champagne, and kiss her long deep and slow as I explore every inch of her most fantastic body, and gently lay her down and make love to her all night long, while whispering my undying love for the lady who stole my heart many years ago, and for reason not for public consumption, we had to part. She holds my heart in her hand, she is eternally in my thoughts. If only...... She is the most beautiful and elegant ladies I have ever met, and I miss her so much it still hurts. That is where I want to be right now. Maybe some day .....

By *cjoyCouple
over a year ago

Galway

I would be with my gorgeous man tonight .....

Miss _cjoy

over a year ago

"I would fly to Vienna to see the most beautiful woman I have ever met and been with, and take her on a cruise on a private boat along the Danube, listen to some really romantic music, light candles all over the boat, drink champagne, and kiss her long deep and slow as I explore every inch of her most fantastic body, and gently lay her down and make love to her all night long, while whispering my undying love for the lady who stole my heart many years ago, and for reason not for public consumption, we had to part. She holds my heart in her hand, she is eternally in my thoughts. If only...... She is the most beautiful and elegant ladies I have ever met, and I miss her so much it still hurts. That is where I want to be right now. Maybe some day ..... "

That is soo beautiful and sexy....I hope the 'some day' happens

By *damsamMan
over a year ago

South

I hope so. Thanks Ali x

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Id build a time machine and jump forward to next sat night who hoo

i know its going to happen but i have to wait till next sat

are we there yet are we there yet

sorry for blowing up ur romantic settings

over a year ago

It has happened ladies and is due to happen again soon.......prob my fav fantasy.i like it

I luv it!!! "

I want it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

god when I started this tread never expected the kind of replies that have been posted all the Irish ladies are looking for lots of romance

over a year ago

I luv it!!!

I want it "

I want it again!!!

over a year ago

Im a simple man if i could have anything it would ave to be a few beers and a mmf. Or to have cheeky and cat with me now.

over a year ago

"Wash my hair but I've just been to the hairdresser to day

Sofia....can I join in...sounds just like my kind of thing "

Anytime cheeky

over a year ago

"Im a simple man if i could have anything it would ave to be a few beers and a mmf. Or to have cheeky and cat with me now. "
mmmmmmmmm now theres a good night

over a year ago

If I could I'd be in bed asleep! Haven't slept in days

over a year ago

maybe if you turn off the internet and try close your eyes

over a year ago

I luv it!!!

I want it

I want it again!!! "

Pick a date.....and you will get it

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

You mean who wud I b doing?

over a year ago

Well I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross any road they want without being questioned about their motives

over a year ago

"Well I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross any road they want without being questioned about their motives "

LMAO DTG.... . Grouphug work maybe

over a year ago

"Im a simple man if i could have anything it would ave to be a few beers and a mmf. Or to have cheeky and cat with me now. mmmmmmmmm now theres a good night "

Lets make it happen.

over a year ago

"Well I dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross any road they want without being questioned about their motives "

Post new Message to Thread