Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

wasting time

Jump to newest

By *vsnikki OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Not bothered by it but just got called a timewaster for saying no to a guy that wanted to meet in the back of his van because my profile didn't say I don't do van sex. Oh yes he wanted to meet now!

What do other people consider a timewaster to be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

that poor poor man, how dare you waste those valuable seconds it took for him to send you that message, his existence must be oh so very vital to the survival of the human race I have no doubt

over a year ago

"Not bothered by it but just got called a timewaster for saying no to a guy that wanted to meet in the back of his van because my profile didn't say I don't do van sex. Oh yes he wanted to meet now!

What do other people consider a timewaster to be?"

a true time waster is probably someone who says they will meet then they don't show up

over a year ago

"Not bothered by it but just got called a timewaster for saying no to a guy that wanted to meet in the back of his van because my profile didn't say I don't do van sex. Oh yes he wanted to meet now!

What do other people consider a timewaster to be?a true time waster is probably someone who says they will meet then they don't show up "

^^^^^^this to me is the only proper definition of a time waster

over a year ago

Them fookers who have a feckin chat to shop keeper while your waiting to be served time wasters !

over a year ago

People who when the traffic light goes green they slowly engage first gear slowly let off handbrake and check mirrors and slowly take off letting only

2 cars make the lights grrrr sorry rant over

over a year ago

Timewaster is a person who agrees to meet and dosent turn up

over a year ago

What do other people consider a timewaster to be?a true time waster is probably someone who says they will meet then they don't show up

^^^^^^this to me is the only proper definition of a time waster"

over a year ago

I had a time waster recently didn't show for a meet shoulda known as they had no verifications

By *hillen89Man
over a year ago

London

there are a lot of people on here just for the attention but have no real intention of actually meeting anyone but will lead you on regardless!

over a year ago

"there are a lot of people on here just for the attention but have no real intention of actually meeting anyone but will lead you on regardless! "
have to say been very lucky..on site

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I had a time waster recently didn't show for a meet shoulda known as they had no verifications "

That's a bit of a leap, isn't it? Even the non timewasters started out without any verifications

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

What do other people consider a timewaster to be?a true time waster is probably someone who says they will meet then they don't show up

^^^^^^this to me is the only proper definition of a time waster"

agree

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

^^^^^^this to me is the only proper definition of a time waster

agree "

sorry to disagree but to me a time waster is someone who engages in mailing u over a period of time arranging meet after meet and not showing

someone who arranges s meet then doesn't show for a legitimate reason is a no show

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

From what I gather everyone has their own opinion of what a time waster is. Maybe new legislation needs to be drawn up and put to the vote of what it really is so for future reference we all will know.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"From what I gather everyone has their own opinion of what a time waster is. Maybe new legislation needs to be drawn up and put to the vote of what it really is so for future reference we all will know. "

good thinking

Post new Message to Thread