Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Not a good meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Stolen from the UK forum:

You meet, chat, seem to get on well. But when you start having sex you realise that there's just no spark and you're really not compatible after all.

What do you do?

Hope it's over quickly and just carry on.

Apologise and leave immediately.

Or.......?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pull out lol

over a year ago

Yeah that happened to me... Carry on and hope it gets better lol. .hotel booked and guy traveling long distance...............but next time I wouldn't though

over a year ago

"Stolen from the UK forum:

You meet, chat, seem to get on well. But when you start having sex you realise that there's just no spark and you're really not compatible after all.

What do you do?

Or.......?"

when it comes to between the sheets he might just be plain shy

over a year ago

I guy I met was in the middle of going down on me... he suddenly stopped, looked up at me and we both smiled awkwardly and shrugged... "this is not really working, eh?" ... me: "not really" ... him "I better go" ... me "yeah"

over a year ago

Same happened to me fook it was a long ngt couldn't wait to get outa there

over a year ago

"Yeah that happened to me... Carry on and hope it gets better lol. .hotel booked and guy traveling long distance...............but next time I wouldn't though "
you took one for the team dutchie mmmmmm

over a year ago

Done both but leave would be the more likely option now especially after a bad kissing experience when on another site. Now if they don't get the juices going with a kiss it doesn't go further and we part ways

over a year ago

lol wasnt me was it

over a year ago

"Done both but leave would be the more likely option now especially after a bad kissing experience when on another site. Now if they don't get the juices going with a kiss it doesn't go further and we part ways"
yeah bad kissing is such a turn off....

over a year ago

Glad u posted this we one not so long ago very nice chatty person lovely to talk to when it came to the bedroom it was awfull we have fake phone call app on th phone himself setted it it rang an he just said yeh thanks very much we have to go and that was that but dont get me the person was lovely to chat too we enjoyed that part

over a year ago

Taking one for the team...Ohhhhh ugh....done that!!!And I felt so awful i cried for hours...he had such a teenie mickey....and didn't know how to use anything else.... have ye any idea how hard it is for couples to meet couples and both click? That's why parties suit us...

Maby i should open another bottle of vinoooo....

over a year ago

At least you still have each other!

Disastrous one on ones - what a waste of precious free time!

Mines a roseh tonight btw... Cheers!

over a year ago

"At least you still have each other!

Disastrous one on ones - what a waste of precious free time!

Mines a roseh tonight btw... Cheers!"

Agreed!! hic....x

By *ongbow71Man
over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

" have ye any idea how hard it is for couples to meet couples and both click? "

This is the reason we play apart now.

By *azzadubMan
over a year ago

Dublin 18

Or sweet you could tell him what to do to push your buttons??

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Taking one for the team...Ohhhhh ugh....done that!!!And I felt so awful i cried for hours...he had such a teenie mickey....and didn't know how to use anything else.... have ye any idea how hard it is for couples to meet couples and both click? That's why parties suit us...

Maby i should open another bottle of vinoooo.... "

thats so true its nearly impossible.......so that why parties are our first choice too

over a year ago

"Or sweet you could tell him what to do to push your buttons??"

well yeah, if you don't ask for it, you won't get it, right

But in my case he did it well but the chemistry just wasn't there in the sex department

over a year ago

"Or sweet you could tell him what to do to push your buttons??

well yeah, if you don't ask for it, you won't get it, right

But in my case he did it well but the chemistry just wasn't there in the sex department"

I've had that too, and that's worse than him nor knowing what to do

over a year ago

Happend to me on another site.

Met with a couple who were both attractive and we got on really well.....we failed to discuss before hand what we were into........turned out they were into some freaky shit! I just went a long with it trying to maintain a bonner cause im that kinda guy lol and ran soon as it was over,wont make that mistake again!

over a year ago

Just after I started on Fab I had a meet where there was no chemistry for me at all.....there was for him though so......and I went ahead with the meet. Suffice to say it is always coffee meets first now as I will never do that again as I didn't feel good about myself afterwards.

over a year ago

I think it has happened to most of us starting out so now we stick with 'no click no fun ', works for us !! Have had people offended when we said no thanks! Oops!

If the kiss isn't right the rest won't be either!

over a year ago

I think if people pout after you saying thanks but no thanks that's possibly reinforcement of why saying no was the better option.

over a year ago

I have seen it before with women! One big thing that can affect sex is shyness! If when it comes to it she's very shy chances are it's going to be shit

over a year ago

"I have seen it before with women! One big thing that can affect sex is shyness! If when it comes to it she's very shy chances are it's going to be shit "

Not if u have the patience to coax out her inner sexiness

over a year ago

"I have seen it before with women! One big thing that can affect sex is shyness! If when it comes to it she's very shy chances are it's going to be shit

Not if u have the patience to coax out her inner sexiness"

that could be a very tedious process

over a year ago

"I have seen it before with women! One big thing that can affect sex is shyness! If when it comes to it she's very shy chances are it's going to be shit

Not if u have the patience to coax out her inner sexinessthat could be a very tedious process "

But quite rewarding

over a year ago

Not if u have the patience to coax out her inner sexinessthat could be a very tedious process

But quite rewarding"

if she opens up

over a year ago

Not if u have the patience to coax out her inner sexinessthat could be a very tedious process

But quite rewardingif she opens up "

True but It takes two people to have both good sex and two people to have bad sex. If one or the other isn't feeling it the sex shouldn't happen

over a year ago

But quite rewardingif she opens up

True but It takes two people to have both good sex and two people to have bad sex. If one or the other isn't feeling it the sex shouldn't happen"

over a year ago

True but It takes two people to have both good sex and two people to have bad sex. If one or the other isn't feeling it the sex shouldn't happen "

over a year ago

True but It takes two people to have both good sex and two people to have bad sex. If one or the other isn't feeling it the sex shouldn't happen"

i should of added that the shyness I'm on about, it that can't be got past then it's probably a no go as things will be very awkward

over a year ago

Just to stir it up a bit.....have you ever met someone that has amazing verifs but does nothing for you? It has happened me quite a few times and they were a bit surprised that I didn't jump them...lolol.

over a year ago

"Just to stir it up a bit.....have you ever met someone that has amazing verifs but does nothing for you? It has happened me quite a few times and they were a bit surprised that I didn't jump them...lolol. "
i have a question! Is that down to pure fussiness, no?

over a year ago

"Just to stir it up a bit.....have you ever met someone that has amazing verifs but does nothing for you? It has happened me quite a few times and they were a bit surprised that I didn't jump them...lolol. "

Yep that's why I won't take it further if I dont like their kisses, that I learnt from my time on another site

over a year ago

"Just to stir it up a bit.....have you ever met someone that has amazing verifs but does nothing for you? It has happened me quite a few times and they were a bit surprised that I didn't jump them...lolol. i have a question! Is that down to pure fussiness, no?"

I am honest when I say I am fussy and always will be. I don't want to shag every guy as I wouldn't find any excitement in that tbh....and if there is no excitement why do it?

over a year ago

about 15 times lol

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Unfortunately too many times....

over a year ago

"Stolen from the UK forum:

What do you do?

Or.......?"

i dont think it wud get tht far for if there was no attraction,usually once we start kissing i wud know,if hes a gud kisser hes usually gud in bed,well so far anyway

over a year ago

I was once firmly enscounsed between a ladyees legs when i sensed she wasn't entirely engaged.

I looked up and she was texting. After a few moments she noticed looked at me and said. "Ah don't stop your grand like. ....."

over a year ago

"I was once firmly enscounsed between a ladyees legs when i sensed she wasn't entirely engaged.

I looked up and she was texting. After a few moments she noticed looked at me and said. "Ah don't stop your grand like. .....""

lol and did u stop or keep going?

over a year ago

No i must confess that my ego made me get dressed and make my excuses. ..

over a year ago

"No i must confess that my ego made me get dressed and make my excuses. .."

#BoyPower

Note: Boy Power is the opposite to Girl Power

over a year ago

"No i must confess that my ego made me get dressed and make my excuses. .."
ya should have told her ....set you fuckin phone on vibrate.....im outa here.....lol

Post new Message to Thread