Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Strippers!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So who likes them? Who's been one? Who thinks the more daring the better?

Personally I worked in a seedy joint a long time ago so after having the curtain pulled back it kinder spoiled the erotic pleasure of it for me.

Funniest thing I ever saw was a midget stripper that my friend couldn't take his eyes off! The stripper wasn't the funny bit, the mate open mouthed staring was!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I saw a male stripper show many years ago. I didn't find it appealing at all. G-strings on men is just wrong lol

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I had s kissagram for my 18th

dressed as a tramp.

I was mortified rubbing baby oil on his body.

I was 18 and fairly innocent.

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

I ran strip agency when younger. Llong story lol.

over a year ago

My opinion on strippers is they're like sitting down to a beautiful meal and just as the plate is put in front of you and you're about to dig in......it's taken away.

Pointless.

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

The big apple in Vienna. One classy strip club. Men and women.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 23/02/14 22:37:17]

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"I had s kissagram for my 18th

dressed as a tramp.

I was mortified rubbing baby oil on his body.

I was 18 and fairly innocent. "

that's funny,,I remember the Mrs bringing me a stripper one weekend,,the steam burned my arm,,

over a year ago

I've never been to one

Honest, it wouldn't appeal to me....

More teasing than anything else

over a year ago

Went to a club after been on the piss on a bank holiday and as the very sexy and nice lady striped and danced i was loving it.... Until her chest was inches from my eyes and i tried to concentrate on her nipples and then like a volcano i couldn't help it got sick all over a bran new sofa and carpet.

And so nice about it they said nothing only asked if i was ok gave me water let me sit down for a bit then i went back in for more. still remember her Xena.

But no not a fan of them i got one on my stags and felt the same with no drink. They are not for me.

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

I LOVE strippers, I think they're AWESOME!!

As always, this is Miss L here

over a year ago

dated a stripper very briefly .. was alot of fun while it lasted it was her confidence thay was most sexy ...

By *endoverbeckyWoman
over a year ago

dublin

used to work in a strip club in tenerife few years back crazy places it was!

over a year ago

I attended a strip show in a pub in Belfast once the stripper was gorgeous and did an encore which included blow jobs. I was out in a nightclub bout a year later and saw this girl dancing on the dance floor I knew her face but couldn't place where from.them it came to me she was the stripper.i chatted her up and took her on a few dates never told her I knew and she never told me she was a stripper.was a great fuck horny girl

over a year ago

Went to one few years ago.. The chain gang..was great night.God came home horny as fuck..was married at the time.. Was a was a terrible end to a great lol

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

I think it was those guys I saw a few years ago did nothing for me but it was gas watching all the grannies going wild.and they left elastic bands all over the place, , have no idea what they used them for!

over a year ago

"I think it was those guys I saw a few years ago did nothing for me but it was gas watching all the grannies going wild.and they left elastic bands all over the place, , have no idea what they used them for!"
me either hehe

over a year ago

Had a few great nights in Stringfellows before it got shut down, I think the boys enjoyed it more than us although one of our girls got one of the 'dancers' phone number.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Most male strippers are gay.

over a year ago

Well it mite be hard to believe but i was one. Well a joke one. Lol

Done it every week before the real male stripper came on. It was in a bar i worked in over in gran canaria. Actually think i mite need to dig out a pic and put it up.

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

"I LOVE strippers, I think they're AWESOME!!

As always, this is Miss L here "

I should have said: I meant female strippers. I like male ones too but I prefer female strippers.

over a year ago

I should have said: I meant female strippers. I like male ones too but I prefer female strippers. "

Ah good woman yourself.

over a year ago

I should have said: I meant female strippers. I like male ones too but I prefer female strippers. "

Funny that...me toooo...much prefer female strippers

over a year ago

"Well it mite be hard to believe but i was one. Well a joke one. Lol

Done it every week before the real male stripper came on. It was in a bar i worked in over in gran canaria. Actually think i mite need to dig out a pic and put it up. "

yes please Beav!

over a year ago

Never seen one not even when I lived in Amsterdam lol. There was a male stripper show in small West Cork town last year. All the girls were talking about it.. I missed it....maybe Beav can do a show for us at his party......

over a year ago

"Never seen one not even when I lived in Amsterdam lol. There was a male stripper show in small West Cork town last year. All the girls were talking about it.. I missed it....maybe Beav can do a show for us at his party......"

Haha. Only do private shows now.

Ill put you at the bottom of the list. Good news your still at the top. Bahaha.

over a year ago

"Never seen one not even when I lived in Amsterdam lol. There was a male stripper show in small West Cork town last year. All the girls were talking about it.. I missed it....maybe Beav can do a show for us at his party......

Ill put you at the bottom of the list. Good news your still at the top. Bahaha. "

haha I guess....

over a year ago

"Never seen one not even when I lived in Amsterdam lol. There was a male stripper show in small West Cork town last year. All the girls were talking about it.. I missed it....maybe Beav can do a show for us at his party......

Ill put you at the bottom of the list. Good news your still at the top. Bahaha. haha I guess.... "

Well if you say it like that...... Ok then. Lol

Incase you didn't see it earlier i can't mail you will you add me or mail me. I have a secret for ye.

over a year ago

i had a stripper at my 21st i hav to say it done fuk all for me i was laughin me head off at ya one lol maybe cause i love chubby women an she was a thin girl maybe thats why it never done noting for me... but i heard on a radio station that some men can be addicted to lap dancers one woman got on the air saying hes spending all our money in those places every penny poor woman was in tears.... i cant see myself being addicted to it though saying that u can get addicted to anything.... but overall they do noting for me

stevo

Post new Message to Thread