Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

aloe vera, is it the best of product on the market

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

recently got ropped into a purchase of a detox programme using aloe vera clean 9 program, lost 10lbs in two weeks but expensive, just wondered what others might think regard their product?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"recently got ropped into a purchase of a detox programme using aloe vera clean 9 program, lost 10lbs in two weeks but expensive, just wondered what others might think regard their product?"

how much did u pay for it?

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

And did you have to alter diet. Eg eliminate tea/coffee, wheat etc

over a year ago

It was €155 and is a 9 day programme however was left over with products to use to follow it on. You have to eliminate tea, coffee, alcohol etc but can drink herbal tea. It is based on a 600 calorie diet along with drinks and shakes. I really didn't feel hungry on it and felt great after doing it!

over a year ago

"It was €155 and is a 9 day programme however was left over with products to use to follow it on. You have to eliminate tea, coffee, alcohol etc but can drink herbal tea. It is based on a 600 calorie diet along with drinks and shakes. I really didn't feel hungry on it and felt great after doing it!"

think its a rip off to be honest!sure u wud lose weight anyway if u were only eating 600 cals a day

over a year ago

seriously €155 for 9 days?think thts a scam

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Sounds like alot of money to be told to cut out things.2kg of good quality protein is 45.lasts a month

over a year ago

true if you were only eating 600 cals a day you would lose weight but you would be very hungry! You are not hungry and you have all the nutrients you need in the shakes. It also completely cleanses the body.

over a year ago

"Sounds like alot of money to be told to cut out things.2kg of good quality protein is 45.lasts a month"

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"It was €155 and is a 9 day programme however was left over with products to use to follow it on. You have to eliminate tea, coffee, alcohol etc but can drink herbal tea. It is based on a 600 calorie diet along with drinks and shakes. I really didn't feel hungry on it and felt great after doing it!"

Chances are you'd of lost the weight making these changes without product. But aloe Vera is great for the intestine. You can buy it to drink in health food stores.

over a year ago

"true if you were only eating 600 cals a day you would lose weight but you would be very hungry! You are not hungry and you have all the nutrients you need in the shakes. It also completely cleanses the body. "

yes but if u stuck to say 1000 to 1500 cals a day and did sum excercise u wud lose weight also for free!sure u will put the weight bak on unless to stick to eating healthy and excercising,u really will be better off losing weight slowly cos u have a better chance of keeping it off tht way

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"true if you were only eating 600 cals a day you would lose weight but you would be very hungry! You are not hungry and you have all the nutrients you need in the shakes. It also completely cleanses the body. "

Thats why I said bout protein shakes.a low calorie meal.bit if it works for u its worth it

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Read rave reviews about this the other day.very expensive though!

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

That's mad

over a year ago

Wel I personally am very chuffed this evenin... have 30lbs lost as of this evening!! :D may have taken alot longer than ur 10lbs but these 30lb are hopefully never going back on!!! Those shakes and things are great for a kick start but need to be followed up with diet.

over a year ago

"Wel I personally am very chuffed this evenin... have 30lbs lost as of this evening!! :D may have taken alot longer than ur 10lbs but these 30lb are hopefully never going back on!!! Those shakes and things are great for a kick start but need to be followed up with diet. "

congratulations and keep up the good (so hard) work,,, you deserve it...

over a year ago

"Wel I personally am very chuffed this evenin... have 30lbs lost as of this evening!! :D may have taken alot longer than ur 10lbs but these 30lb are hopefully never going back on!!! Those shakes and things are great for a kick start but need to be followed up with diet.

congratulations and keep up the good (so hard) work,,, you deserve it..."

Thanks u guys .. :D xXx

Post new Message to Thread