FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cork a dead zone for Single men to meet couples and women??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was talking yesterday to a friend of mine who's on here for a few months and he said that all of his meets are outside Cork and mainly in Waterford,Limerick,Kerry,Tipp !

~Are Cork people too conservative or just unadventurous when it comes to swinging with their own?

funnily enough i've met two groups on here and they're both from Kerry and we had a great laugh.

I see on chat the other day one of the guys from the midlands complaining that he's on her for six months and can't get to meet as most limits are that they don't want to meet single guys and i can see his point.

what do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Or it could be that people don't want to meet locals due to being recognized. I know I don't like meeting people from my village

over a year ago

"Or it could be that people don't want to meet locals due to being recognized. I know I don't like meeting people from my village"

Yeah Sofia it could be that but Cork is big enough to go beyond that,i think there's more to it.

over a year ago

Well we have been having trouble ourselves finding people down in cork too so it's not just singles having problems getting meets there.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Well we have been having trouble ourselves finding people down in cork too so it's not just singles having problems getting meets there. "

yes tottally agree here , we also find it very hard to meet people from Cork and most of our meets have been outside Cork and even looking for a decent guy is hard too

over a year ago

"Well we have been having trouble ourselves finding people down in cork too so it's not just singles having problems getting meets there.

yes tottally agree here , we also find it very hard to meet people from Cork and most of our meets have been outside Cork and even looking for a decent guy is hard too "

I would presume that decent guys like me on here would be in the majority or am i being naive?

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

yes maybe they are . but trying to find one who we find attractive and fits what we want and aslo he has to find us attractive is proving very hard to find, hence the reason weve nearly giving up on meeting single guys

over a year ago

"yes maybe they are . but trying to find one who we find attractive and fits what we want and aslo he has to find us attractive is proving very hard to find, hence the reason weve nearly giving up on meeting single guys "

Yeah i see your point, you don't want to meet for the sake of meeting you want to engage with a guy who appeals to you both firstly and secondly after you've seen and talked to him

over a year ago

Oh there will be plenty to do in cork wkend after next

over a year ago

"Oh there will be plenty to do in cork wkend after next "

don't tell me the Fianna Fail Ardfheis is coming?

over a year ago

Oh the swingers ardfheis is a cuming lol

over a year ago

"Oh the swingers ardfheis is a cuming lol "

Well if it's happening in Cork,it must be non-Corkonians attending other than the host.

over a year ago

I wouldn't bet on that lol

over a year ago

"I wouldn't bet on that lol "

I'd believe ya

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/14 19:08:30]

over a year ago

"yes maybe they are . but trying to find one who we find attractive and fits what we want and aslo he has to find us attractive is proving very hard to find, hence the reason weve nearly giving up on meeting single guys "

Your just chatting to the wrong guys

over a year ago

Nah there's def something funny about cork the last few years, and it's not just us, I've been asking around and loads of couples agee... no scene developing, just wham bam one off thanks good luck. Hard enough for couples let alone single guys. Not sure how the ladies are getting on, but I've noticed some pretty irresistable women on here getting frustrated looking for a meet.

C'm'ere what's the shtory?

over a year ago

Have to agree...no scene developing...Not really into the one offs ...prefer a few regular play friends...

Post new Message to Thread