Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hotel meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is there anybody here who has to use a hotel to always meet? what I mean is, can never get free accommodation?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Accommodation is never free, unless your mummy and daddy still pay for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Accommodation is never free, unless your mummy and daddy still pay for it "
so you would pay for a hotel meet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm prepared to pay half for a hotel

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm prepared to pay half for a hotel "
how much roughly would that be?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm prepared to pay half for a hotel how much roughly would that be?"

half of whatever rate the hotel charges lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm prepared to pay half for a hotel how much roughly would that be?"

dont think u can put websites here but the one im talking about is the opposite of early and u have a living .... in your house lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm prepared to pay half for a hotel how much roughly would that be?

half of whatever rate the hotel charges lol"

id be very sceptical about paying for a room to have sexual fun! Surely one of ye can get a way around it for free accommodation

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ffs sum people if you want to know ring hotels and find out dont exspect everybody to d everyting for you in life

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ffs sum people if you want to know ring hotels and find out dont exspect everybody to d everyting for you in life"
I'm not in the process of arranging any hotel meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

half of whatever rate the hotel charges lolid be very sceptical about paying for a room to have sexual fun! Surely one of ye can get a way around it for free accommodation "

why asking then if you're not prepared to pay for it anyway? Just accommodate then at your place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

half of whatever rate the hotel charges lolid be very sceptical about paying for a room to have sexual fun! Surely one of ye can get a way around it for free accommodation "

wtf ...lad stop sniffin nickers ......its goin to urn head

Reply privately

over a year ago

half of whatever rate the hotel charges lolid be very sceptical about paying for a room to have sexual fun! Surely one of ye can get a way around it for free accommodation

why asking then if you're not prepared to pay for it anyway? Just accommodate then at your place. "

the point I'm making is people go out and pay to use hotels to have sex! as far as I know, not many hotels are very cheap for a night! I just thought most people could find ways around having free sex and not having to pay to use a room

Reply privately

over a year ago

half of whatever rate the hotel charges lolid be very sceptical about paying for a room to have sexual fun! Surely one of ye can get a way around it for free accommodation

why asking then if you're not prepared to pay for it anyway? Just accommodate then at your place. the point I'm making is people go out and pay to use hotels to have sex! as far as I know, not many hotels are very cheap for a night! I just thought most people could find ways around having free sex and not having to pay to use a room "

ya could use a skip.....find ways around having free sex......what dose that even mean....are you expecting someone to say.... yes we all share a key for janitors room FFS

Reply privately

over a year ago

why asking then if you're not prepared to pay for it anyway? Just accommodate then at your place. the point I'm making is people go out and pay to use hotels to have sex! as far as I know, not many hotels are very cheap for a night! I just thought most people could find ways around having free sex and not having to pay to use a room ya could use a skip.....find ways around having free sex......what dose that even mean....are you expecting someone to say.... yes we all share a key for janitors room FFS "

not at all! I just checked a couple hotels 80-90 euro a night 40-45 euro each! I dunno about others but know way would I pay that to use a hotel for a sexual meet! I'd prefer to use my car

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Ppl with family can't ppl with housemates can't and ppl who just don't want strangers to know where they live won't there is just a few reasons for usein a hotel ....can't believe I even answered this

Reply privately

over a year ago

u have to remember man that ppl have families ... shared accom ... live with parents and/or some just dont want to take a stranger (which is essentially what we all are to eachother to start with) into their hones and private lives ...hotels are the best and most fun way I can think of

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

If ur that cheap u can always look for car fun but then u have to drive to the meet hmmm expenses expenses

serious lots use hotels because ur meeting strangers no matter how long u have being chatting on here also who's going to clean up after u trash the bed, wash the sheets, untie the leg and hand restraints ,tidy the toys away

sorry i do get carried away at times

Reply privately

over a year ago

thanks for your input knickersoaker. How about you offer a matching service to ensure one of them can accommodate? Or how about we exclude people who can't accommodate at their place? Even better.

Reality is people have children, maybe share a home, some are attached, due to distance they meet in the middle, some just don't want to invite anyone to their home.

And believe it or not, some people actually really enjoy having sex in hotel rooms.

You're not prepared to give time to travel or pay something for a hotel. You'd probably not even prepared to offer a drink to the woman.

In all honesty, I think you're better off in the bar/club scene. Wait until they're off their face and you can hump them - for free - in a back alley.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ppl with family can't ppl with housemates can't and ppl who just don't want strangers to know where they live won't there is just a few reasons for usein a hotel ....can't believe I even answered this"

ya beat me to it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

why asking then if you're not prepared to pay for it anyway? Just accommodate then at your place. the point I'm making is people go out and pay to use hotels to have sex! as far as I know, not many hotels are very cheap for a night! I just thought most people could find ways around having free sex and not having to pay to use a room "

You always seem to have a curious amount of questions to ask,

And a lot of points you need to make!....

Hmmmm Strange

Reply privately

over a year ago

why asking then if you're not prepared to pay for it anyway? Just accommodate then at your place. the point I'm making is people go out and pay to use hotels to have sex! as far as I know, not many hotels are very cheap for a night! I just thought most people could find ways around having free sex and not having to pay to use a room ya could use a skip.....find ways around having free sex......what dose that even mean....are you expecting someone to say.... yes we all share a key for janitors room FFS not at all! I just checked a couple hotels 80-90 euro a night 40-45 euro each! I dunno about others but know way would I pay that to use a hotel for a sexual meet! I'd prefer to use my car "

Classy - not

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

why asking then if you're not prepared to pay for it anyway? Just accommodate then at your place. the point I'm making is people go out and pay to use hotels to have sex! as far as I know, not many hotels are very cheap for a night! I just thought most people could find ways around having free sex and not having to pay to use a room ya could use a skip.....find ways around having free sex......what dose that even mean....are you expecting someone to say.... yes we all share a key for janitors room FFS not at all! I just checked a couple hotels 80-90 euro a night 40-45 euro each! I dunno about others but know way would I pay that to use a hotel for a sexual meet! I'd prefer to use my car "

shop around man travel lodge usually have rooms for 50/65 euro

Reply privately

over a year ago

i don't think u need to worry.....after all your only on here for to have a laugh..... And rile people.....so it won be a problem that urn so cheap

Reply privately

over a year ago

So wat ur saying is dat u dont want tp pay at all you really are a tight ass good luck with getting meets cheapskate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right I have a simple question to ask! What if a person wants to meet and is unemployed! a travel lodge is dirt cheap I agree, that's not the same as a hotel but a hotel for a sex meet would not be cheap for someone whose unemployed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right I have a simple question to ask! What if a person wants to meet and is unemployed! a travel lodge is dirt cheap I agree, that's not the same as a hotel but a hotel for a sex meet would not be cheap for someone whose unemployed "

being unemplyed in the south aint too bad lol ive mates up here unemployed and theu get £110 ....A FORTNIGHT !! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right I have a simple question to ask! What if a person wants to meet and is unemployed! a travel lodge is dirt cheap I agree, that's not the same as a hotel but a hotel for a sex meet would not be cheap for someone whose unemployed "
get a job get laid.....if not get bent.....would be my answer...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol turning around and calling people cheap skates who won't pay to use a hotel for sex is a very sensible answer alrite lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"thanks for your input knickersoaker. How about you offer a matching service to ensure one of them can accommodate? Or how about we exclude people who can't accommodate at their place? Even better.

Reality is people have children, maybe share a home, some are attached, due to distance they meet in the middle, some just don't want to invite anyone to their home.

And believe it or not, some people actually really enjoy having sex in hotel rooms.

You're not prepared to give time to travel or pay something for a hotel. You'd probably not even prepared to offer a drink to the woman.

In all honesty, I think you're better off in the bar/club scene. Wait until they're off their face and you can hump them - for free - in a back alley. "

Think you have hit the nail on the head here

He doesn't want to pay membership to use this site to its full potential - in his words " wouldn't pay for a sex site"

He doesn't want to put any effort into building chemistry

And now he doesn't want to pay for a nice comfy warm room in which to impress

I do believe he's confused and thinks this site is really easyshagsforfreewithnoeffortrequired

I guess he can't wait for lasses to get off their faces as that might actually mean putting his hand in his pocket

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right I have a simple question to ask! What if a person wants to meet and is unemployed! a travel lodge is dirt cheap I agree, that's not the same as a hotel but a hotel for a sex meet would not be cheap for someone whose unemployed

being unemplyed in the south aint too bad lol ive mates up here unemployed and theu get £110 ....A FORTNIGHT !! lol"

there is a lot of expenses to be paid lad for people who are unemployed! Expenses that come way before forking out on a hotel for a sex meet! Also and this is more to my point! Does anyone pay and only use the hotel for a short period and then leave?

Reply privately

over a year ago

They should save up for it then

Or only meet ones who are willing to accommodate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right I have a simple question to ask! What if a person wants to meet and is unemployed! a travel lodge is dirt cheap I agree, that's not the same as a hotel but a hotel for a sex meet would not be cheap for someone whose unemployed

being unemplyed in the south aint too bad lol ive mates up here unemployed and theu get £110 ....A FORTNIGHT !! lolthere is a lot of expenses to be paid lad for people who are unemployed! Expenses that come way before forking out on a hotel for a sex meet! Also and this is more to my point! Does anyone pay and only use the hotel for a short period and then leave?"

well you do say in your profile that you can accommodate. Problem solved??!! Or can you actually not bring anyone home? Because you also say in your profile that you LOVE discretion. I guess this means you won't take anyone home?

And yes I've met in hotels and only used it for a few hours and left again.

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I think most women on @ first meet would not do car sex: I certainly would not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think most women on @ first meet would not do car sex: I certainly would not. "

And definitely not in this weather

Reply privately

over a year ago

being unemplyed in the south aint too bad lol ive mates up here unemployed and theu get £110 ....A FORTNIGHT !! lolthere is a lot of expenses to be paid lad for people who are unemployed! Expenses that come way before forking out on a hotel for a sex meet! Also and this is more to my point! Does anyone pay and only use the hotel for a short period and then leave?

well you do say in your profile that you can accommodate. Problem solved??!! Or can you actually not bring anyone home? Because you also say in your profile that you LOVE discretion. I guess this means you won't take anyone home?

And yes I've met in hotels and only used it for a few hours and left again. "

I just don't see the logic in paying for a room maybe 40-45 euro for what, 2-3 hours? It just seems costly to me! just my opinion of course

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

To op you actually remind me someone that used to comment on the forums. .

I get impression someone says black u say white! !!!!!!

Before u say its a public forum your right but it to me seems you do like to bring up controversial topics.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To op you actually remind me someone that used to comment on the forums. .

Before u say its a public forum your right but it to me seems you do like to bring up controversial topics.

"

its not controversial it's just an option! I have mine on forking out money for a few hours on a hotel room

Reply privately

over a year ago

being unemplyed in the south aint too bad lol ive mates up here unemployed and theu get £110 ....A FORTNIGHT !! lolthere is a lot of expenses to be paid lad for people who are unemployed! Expenses that come way before forking out on a hotel for a sex meet! Also and this is more to my point! Does anyone pay and only use the hotel for a short period and then leave?

And yes I've met in hotels and only used it for a few hours and left again. I just don't see the logic in paying for a room maybe 40-45 euro for what, 2-3 hours? It just seems costly to me! just my opinion of course "

well man it comes with the territory it has to be done

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for the replies guys

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

its not controversial it's just an option! I have mine on forking out money for a few hours on a hotel room "

quite honestly op if you ain't got the mon then no fun.

If you can't accommodate then else where is a option if you saying the cost is to expensive

Then im afraid what other option. .

you may just have to entertain yourself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

its not controversial it's just an option! I have mine on forking out money for a few hours on a hotel room quite honestly op if you ain't got the mon then no fun.

If you can't accommodate then else where is a option if you saying the cost is to expensive

Then im afraid what other option. .

you may just have to entertain yourself. "

fair reply and I agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes I've met in hotels and only used it for a few hours and left again. I just don't see the logic in paying for a room maybe 40-45 euro for what, 2-3 hours? It just seems costly to me! just my opinion of course "

you know what, you need to chillax big gime and stop over analysing everything. I know your role model is Mr Spock but not everything has to be logical to you. It's logical for a lot of people on here. Yes it is costly but you don't have to do it yourself. No one forces you to do it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

first time in a while I lold readin a post enjoyed the spock comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

"first time in a while I lold readin a post enjoyed the spock comment "

Live long and prosper

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes I've met in hotels and only used it for a few hours and left again. I just don't see the logic in paying for a room maybe 40-45 euro for what, 2-3 hours? It just seems costly to me! just my opinion of course

you know what, you need to chillax big gime and stop over analysing everything. I know your role model is Mr Spock but not everything has to be logical to you. It's logical for a lot of people on here. Yes it is costly but you don't have to do it yourself. No one forces you to do it.

"

im new so I have to ask! Is it a big part of this site, hotel meets?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

im new so I have to ask! Is it a big part of this site, hotel meets?"

Feel free to ask but accept the answers given and don't throw them back at people who have taken their time trying to answer your questions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes I've met in hotels and only used it for a few hours and left again. I just don't see the logic in paying for a room maybe 40-45 euro for what, 2-3 hours? It just seems costly to me! just my opinion of course

im new so I have to ask! Is it a big part of this site, hotel meets?"

the site is what u make it....simples .....u don't do hotels....meet others that don't etc. Etc.Etc tis what it is.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"first time in a while I lold readin a post enjoyed the spock comment

Live long and prosper "

love it ... well hate star trek but love the reference lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Feel free to ask but accept the answers given and don't throw them back at people who have taken their time trying to answer your questions. "

i accept all answers but I also have an opinion on what's given which is allowed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Feel free to ask but accept the answers given and don't throw them back at people who have taken their time trying to answer your questions. i accept all answers but I also have an opinion on what's given which is allowed "

Its defo allowed......but the site won't be anygood to u .....if ya make lots think ur an ass

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Feel free to ask but accept the answers given and don't throw them back at people who have taken their time trying to answer your questions. i accept all answers but I also have an opinion on what's given which is allowed Its defo allowed......but the site won't be anygood to u .....if ya make lots think ur an ass "

im not an ass at all! I have opinions and I certainly won't follow the crowd

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 05/02/14 13:00:59]

Reply privately

over a year ago

you certainly do have opinions and we are all very much aware of them now.

I'm still not sure why you actually put up this post and argue that hotels costs too much. Because in your profile you state that you can accommodate. Are you or are you not?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Feel free to ask but accept the answers given and don't throw them back at people who have taken their time trying to answer your questions. "

this right here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you certainly do have opinions and we are all very much aware of them now.

I'm still not sure why you actually put up this post and argue that hotels costs too much. Because in your profile you state that you can accommodate. Are you or are you not? "

i can accommodate mostly but if I'm to travel to meet a woman then my accommodation comes out of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i can accommodate mostly but if I'm to travel to meet a woman then my accommodation comes out of it "

Since you're not really prepared to travel for meets (as you pointed out many times yesterday) is this really relevant? Is this REALLY logical? lol

You have to adjust to your situation and your meets. If you can't afford to pay for the hotel, when then you don't. Maybe the woman can travel to you? If she can't, move on and find someone else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i can accommodate mostly but if I'm to travel to meet a woman then my accommodation comes out of it

Since you're not really prepared to travel for meets (as you pointed out many times yesterday) is this really relevant? Is this REALLY logical? lol

You have to adjust to your situation and your meets. If you can't afford to pay for the hotel, when then you don't. Maybe the woman can travel to you? If she can't, move on and find someone else. "

i never once said I won't travel to meet a woman for sexual fun lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i can accommodate mostly but if I'm to travel to meet a woman then my accommodation comes out of it

You have to adjust to your situation and your meets. If you can't afford to pay for the hotel, when then you don't. Maybe the woman can travel to you? If she can't, move on and find someone else. i never once said I won't travel to meet a woman for sexual fun lol"

of course you didn't

anywhooooo.... so situation is: you will travel for a meet, but can't afford a hotel. Let her come to you as you can accommodate. If she can't well then she can't. Next.

If she's willing to fuck you in your car when you travel to her, well then do that. If she's not. Next.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have to adjust to your situation and your meets. If you can't afford to pay for the hotel, when then you don't. Maybe the woman can travel to you? If she can't, move on and find someone else. i never once said I won't travel to meet a woman for sexual fun lol"

As long as she doesn't expect coffee and will shag me in the car

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have to adjust to your situation and your meets. If you can't afford to pay for the hotel, when then you don't. Maybe the woman can travel to you? If she can't, move on and find someone else. i never once said I won't travel to meet a woman for sexual fun lol

of course you didn't

anywhooooo.... so situation is: you will travel for a meet, but can't afford a hotel. Let her come to you as you can accommodate. If she can't well then she can't. Next.

If she's willing to fuck you in your car when you travel to her, well then do that. If she's not. Next.

"

i work I can afford a hotel! It's I'd be very sceptical of PAYING 40-45 euro for A FEW HOURS meet! I'll change what I said, I'd pay money but make a night of it, not just a few hours! To me for just a few hours it's a lot of money! On your other point I've already found an awful lot of women have an issue with distance

Reply privately

over a year ago

well then make a whole night of it! who said you shouldn't?

and those women who have an issue with distance. Don't meet them then.

The way you wrote it earlier you made the impression that you can't afford a hotel. Not sure why you made that point if you can.

And yes, you are an ass lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well then make a whole night of it! who said you shouldn't?

The way you wrote it earlier you made the impression that you can't afford a hotel. Not sure why you made that point if you can.

And yes, you are an ass lol"

i see a lot of women say they won't or can't stay the night! I never said I cant pay! The point I was trying to make is its a lot of money for a couple of hours sex meet! Plus I'm not an ass! Maybe it's just my view but from a lot of people who I have spoken to on the forums there seems a set way you should or have to do things on this site

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Maybe op and I don't mean to sound harsh

you have not met anyone yet? ?????

On two weeks not everyone has the same attitude and everyone's situation is different.

Most women !!!!! Ok.yiur only looking to meet women but men are the same too can't do overnights .

I don't really get your point to the thread .

u willing to pay ??? Not willing.

Only paying for a few hours ??????

Maybe im thick but I don't understand

Reply privately

By *orthenguyMan
over a year ago

co armagh

R u jewish and frm cavan by any chance

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes, you are an ass loli see a lot of women say they won't or can't stay the night! I never said I cant pay! The point I was trying to make is its a lot of money for a couple of hours sex meet! Plus I'm not an ass! Maybe it's just my view but from a lot of people who I have spoken to on the forums there seems a set way you should or have to do things on this site "

there is no set way ....and i am anything but a sheep.... ...and ur being a complete ass.... I get the feeling u may have been round here before.....am i right?..... And if not...... The only thing worse than a tight fooker .....is a tight fooker with money.....lad u aibt here to ask questions.....your hear to argue

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes, you are an ass loli see a lot of women say they won't or can't stay the night! I never said I cant pay! The point I was trying to make is its a lot of money for a couple of hours sex meet! Plus I'm not an ass! Maybe it's just my view but from a lot of people who I have spoken to on the forums there seems a set way you should or have to do things on this site there is no set way ....and i am anything but a sheep.... ...and ur being a complete ass.... I get the feeling u may have been round here before.....am i right?..... And if not...... The only thing worse than a tight fooker .....is a tight fooker with money.....lad u aibt here to ask questions.....your hear to argue "

was never hear before and not forking out 40-45 euro on a hotel room for sex for a couple of hours is certainly not been tight! If ur spending that money u Make the use of it and stay the night as u paid for! As I said I have an opinion on topics! If it differs to others I'll still say it! Simple as that

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes, you are an ass loli see a lot of women say they won't or can't stay the night! I never said I cant pay! The point I was trying to make is its a lot of money for a couple of hours sex meet! Plus I'm not an ass! Maybe it's just my view but from a lot of people who I have spoken to on the forums there seems a set way you should or have to do things on this site there is no set way ....and i am anything but a sheep.... ...and ur being a complete ass.... I get the feeling u may have been round here before.....am i right?..... And if not...... The only thing worse than a tight fooker .....is a tight fooker with money.....lad u aibt here to ask questions.....your hear to argue was never hear before and not forking out 40-45 euro on a hotel room for sex for a couple of hours is certainly not been tight! If ur spending that money u Make the use of it and stay the night as u paid for! As I said I have an opinion on topics! If it differs to others I'll still say it! Simple as that "

you seem to differ with urself as much as anyone.....FFS you should put it too a vote.....bet tight will win lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe op and I don't mean to sound harsh

you have not met anyone yet? ?????

On two weeks not everyone has the same attitude and everyone's situation is different.

Most women !!!!! Ok.yiur only looking to meet women but men are the same too can't do overnights .

I don't really get your point to the thread .

u willing to pay ??? Not willing.

Only paying for a few hours ??????

Maybe im thick but I don't understand "

i havnt met anyone yet and I was harsh with my initial view but I don't understand why people would fork out that money for say 1-2 hour! It's a fair bit of money for a short sex meet that's all

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes, you are an ass loli see a lot of women say they won't or can't stay the night! I never said I cant pay! The point I was trying to make is its a lot of money for a couple of hours sex meet! Plus I'm not an ass! Maybe it's just my view but from a lot of people who I have spoken to on the forums there seems a set way you should or have to do things on this site there is no set way ....and i am anything but a sheep.... ...and ur being a complete ass.... I get the feeling u may have been round here before.....am i right?..... And if not...... The only thing worse than a tight fooker .....is a tight fooker with money.....lad u aibt here to ask questions.....your hear to argue was never hear before and not forking out 40-45 euro on a hotel room for sex for a couple of hours is certainly not been tight! If ur spending that money u Make the use of it and stay the night as u paid for! As I said I have an opinion on topics! If it differs to others I'll still say it! Simple as that you seem to differ with urself as much as anyone.....FFS you should put it too a vote.....bet tight will win lol "

no I don't

Reply privately

over a year ago

Troll level: competent yet obvious.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious."
you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious."
pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! "
free......that seems to be of most importance....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! free......that seems to be of most importance.... "
exactly! Free fun site! it's great when u don't have to pay for sites on the net

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is the funniest bitta posting yet lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! free......that seems to be of most importance.... exactly! Free fun site! it's great when u don't have to pay for sites on the net "
so u only troll the free ones?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! free......that seems to be of most importance.... exactly! Free fun site! it's great when u don't have to pay for sites on the net so u only troll the free ones?????"
I don't troll any! Some people on these forums seem to think that people who come in with a different view/opinion to there's are trolls! It's actually funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! free......that seems to be of most importance.... exactly! Free fun site! it's great when u don't have to pay for sites on the net so u only troll the free ones?????I don't troll any! Some people on these forums seem to think that people who come in with a different view/opinion to there's are trolls! It's actually funny "
no....some people think asses are trolls ....which is pretty funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! free......that seems to be of most importance.... exactly! Free fun site! it's great when u don't have to pay for sites on the net so u only troll the free ones?????I don't troll any! Some people on these forums seem to think that people who come in with a different view/opinion to there's are trolls! It's actually funny no....some people think asses are trolls ....which is pretty funny "
sone people think people are asses because they don't follow the regular view/opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! free......that seems to be of most importance.... exactly! Free fun site! it's great when u don't have to pay for sites on the net so u only troll the free ones?????I don't troll any! Some people on these forums seem to think that people who come in with a different view/opinion to there's are trolls! It's actually funny no....some people think asses are trolls ....which is pretty funny sone people think people are asses because they don't follow the regular view/opinion "
not meeeeee....i only ever think people who act and talk like asses are asses....if it quacks .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! free......that seems to be of most importance.... exactly! Free fun site! it's great when u don't have to pay for sites on the net so u only troll the free ones?????I don't troll any! Some people on these forums seem to think that people who come in with a different view/opinion to there's are trolls! It's actually funny no....some people think asses are trolls ....which is pretty funny sone people think people are asses because they don't follow the regular view/opinion not meeeeee....i only ever think people who act and talk like asses are asses....if it quacks ..... "
as I said lad I always have my own opinion! I never just say something because it's 'the right thing to say' .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Troll level: competent yet obvious.you couldn't be further wrong! I have opinions and I wonder why some people do things! Nothing wrong with asking some questions and getting peoples responses! It is a free forum after all! free......that seems to be of most importance.... exactly! Free fun site! it's great when u don't have to pay for sites on the net so u only troll the free ones?????I don't troll any! Some people on these forums seem to think that people who come in with a different view/opinion to there's are trolls! It's actually funny no....some people think asses are trolls ....which is pretty funny sone people think people are asses because they don't follow the regular view/opinion not meeeeee....i only ever think people who act and talk like asses are asses....if it quacks ..... as I said lad I always have my own opinion! I never just say something because it's 'the right thing to say' . "
baaaa baaaa

Reply privately

over a year ago

This dude crack me up big time (haha)....from one deise to another, u're a tight-ass (no doubt). If u respect/value women well enough, u ought to know that paying for a hotel (no matter how long u stayed for) shouldn't be such a big issue for u. Its called making a good impression and letting the lady feel safe and relaxed.

And before u ask; i do pay for hotels and i don't go to travelog - i only use 5star hotels for my meet not minding how long we gonna stay for, as my top priority is for the lady am meeting to feel safe and relax enough.

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

i think its simple if you dont want to get a hotel room you either accom urself or find somebody willing to accom

but if you a cribbing over having to pay for a room just to have sex and leave why dont you stay in the room afterwards ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This dude crack me up big time (haha)....from one deise to another, u're a tight-ass (no doubt). If u respect/value women well enough, u ought to know that paying for a hotel (no matter how long u stayed for) shouldn't be such a big issue for u. Its called making a good impression and letting the lady feel safe and relaxed.

And before u ask; i do pay for hotels and i don't go to travelog - i only use 5star hotels for my meet not minding how long we gonna stay for, as my top priority is for the lady am meeting to feel safe and relax enough. "

fair play to ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

oops travelodge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think its simple if you dont want to get a hotel room you either accom urself or find somebody willing to accom

but if you a cribbing over having to pay for a room just to have sex and leave why dont you stay in the room afterwards ?"

well if the meet wouldn't stay I'd have to find company

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

i wonder is he the guy that was ment to meet animal.....thats looking for the 33 euro lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i wonder is he the guy that was ment to meet animal.....thats looking for the 33 euro lol"
lol no I'm not

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i wonder is he the guy that was ment to meet animal.....thats looking for the 33 euro lollol no I'm not "
you would say that though lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i wonder is he the guy that was ment to meet animal.....thats looking for the 33 euro lollol no I'm not you would say that though lol "
lmao of course I would when it's not me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol!

6 weeks later & not much has changed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol!

6 weeks later & not much has changed."

Gosh Candy you really searched the archives for this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

why asking then if you're not prepared to pay for it anyway? Just accommodate then at your place. the point I'm making is people go out and pay to use hotels to have sex! as far as I know, not many hotels are very cheap for a night! I just thought most people could find ways around having free sex and not having to pay to use a room ya could use a skip.....find ways around having free sex......what dose that even mean....are you expecting someone to say.... yes we all share a key for janitors room FFS not at all! I just checked a couple hotels 80-90 euro a night 40-45 euro each! I dunno about others but know way would I pay that to use a hotel for a sexual meet! I'd prefer to use my car

shop around man travel lodge usually have rooms for 50/65 euro"

I got a hotel in Dublin for 40 euro. And it was top notch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol!

6 weeks later & not much has changed.

Gosh Candy you really searched the archives for this one "

Shit happens when you're waiting for the jax. Oh, hang on...I meant in the jax!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol!

6 weeks later & not much has changed."

Reply privately

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

Pmsl

Reply privately

By *rishpleasureMan
over a year ago

about

Plenty of cheap rooms about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would be nice to take the room wit ya but I don't think the management would allow this! Hmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

KS does it again, asks a question, winds you all up, and with me now replying send his thread to 100,

Be careful of your mental health folks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said Jack, a true gent xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry,that was Jake xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hotels are great but not when the other person cancels at the very time she should be arriving.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"KS does it again, asks a question, winds you all up, and with me now replying send his thread to 100,

Be careful of your mental health folks"

Not really. .. This is a thread from 6 weeks ago and someone unearthed it again last night

Reply privately

over a year ago

If that person has to cancel because her mother is dying from leukemia i think it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If that person has to cancel because her mother is dying from leukemia i think it is"

where on earth is this coming from? Which is this in response to

Reply privately

over a year ago

DTG, i had to cancel on that guy that posted the comment previous to you as i got a call from my sis in Spain saying my mum ( who had been battling leukemia for over 2 years ) was dying so i had to cancel, he was already in the hotel and to this day he is convinced i lied, he has done it in the forums and before he blocked told people about me, so kind of sick of it as it was the truth but yet he is going on and on about it!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"DTG, i had to cancel on that guy that posted the comment previous to you as i got a call from my sis in Spain saying my mum ( who had been battling leukemia for over 2 years ) was dying so i had to cancel, he was already in the hotel and to this day he is convinced i lied, he has done it in the forums and before he blocked told people about me, so kind of sick of it as it was the truth but yet he is going on and on about it!!!"

1. Sorry to hear

2. How's your sister fixed?

3. Men!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

1. Thanks very much

2. She is happily engaged

3. Thankfully not all men

Reply privately

over a year ago

"DTG, i had to cancel on that guy that posted the comment previous to you as i got a call from my sis in Spain saying my mum ( who had been battling leukemia for over 2 years ) was dying so i had to cancel, he was already in the hotel and to this day he is convinced i lied, he has done it in the forums and before he blocked told people about me, so kind of sick of it as it was the truth but yet he is going on and on about it!!!

1. Sorry to hear

2. How's your sister fixed?

3. Men!!!!!"

Yes men!!!

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"DTG, i had to cancel on that guy that posted the comment previous to you as i got a call from my sis in Spain saying my mum ( who had been battling leukemia for over 2 years ) was dying so i had to cancel, he was already in the hotel and to this day he is convinced i lied, he has done it in the forums and before he blocked told people about me, so kind of sick of it as it was the truth but yet he is going on and on about it!!!"
hugs ena can I just say anyone who would think anyone would lie bout that is seriously sick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tell me about letme, the abuse i got by pm and in here!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tell me about letme, the abuse i got by pm and in here!! "

Did you phone him or text him at the time. If it was phone he should have sensed the tone in voice.

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Tell me about letme, the abuse i got by pm and in here!! "
feck him ena what a numpty!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bet u were glad u didnt meet him now ena

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Tell me about letme, the abuse i got by pm and in here!! feck him ena what a numpty!!!!!! "

Certainly dodged a bullet there Ena...such a wrong UN

Reply privately

over a year ago

"DTG, i had to cancel on that guy that posted the comment previous to you as i got a call from my sis in Spain saying my mum ( who had been battling leukemia for over 2 years ) was dying so i had to cancel, he was already in the hotel and to this day he is convinced i lied, he has done it in the forums and before he blocked told people about me, so kind of sick of it as it was the truth but yet he is going on and on about it!!! hugs ena can I just say anyone who would think anyone would lie bout that is seriously sick "

Okay let me say this. Yes naturally I had an issue believing this. There are serious time wasters on here after all.My biggest problem was the cancellation right on 9 o clock, the time of the meet. She told me too that she would contact me when she came back from Spain but never did. I couldn't have cared less but just shows. End of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"DTG, i had to cancel on that guy that posted the comment previous to you as i got a call from my sis in Spain saying my mum ( who had been battling leukemia for over 2 years ) was dying so i had to cancel, he was already in the hotel and to this day he is convinced i lied, he has done it in the forums and before he blocked told people about me, so kind of sick of it as it was the truth but yet he is going on and on about it!!! hugs ena can I just say anyone who would think anyone would lie bout that is seriously sick

Okay let me say this. Yes naturally I had an issue believing this. There are serious time wasters on here after all.My biggest problem was the cancellation right on 9 o clock, the time of the meet. She told me too that she would contact me when she came back from Spain but never did. I couldn't have cared less but just shows. End of."

You couldn't have cared less about what

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"DTG, i had to cancel on that guy that posted the comment previous to you as i got a call from my sis in Spain saying my mum ( who had been battling leukemia for over 2 years ) was dying so i had to cancel, he was already in the hotel and to this day he is convinced i lied, he has done it in the forums and before he blocked told people about me, so kind of sick of it as it was the truth but yet he is going on and on about it!!! hugs ena can I just say anyone who would think anyone would lie bout that is seriously sick

Okay let me say this. Yes naturally I had an issue believing this. There are serious time wasters on here after all.My biggest problem was the cancellation right on 9 o clock, the time of the meet. She told me too that she would contact me when she came back from Spain but never did. I couldn't have cared less but just shows. End of."

really u has a issue believing this really! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really can't believe that u have admitted that the girls mother was dying...... ffs I can't and won't say anymore.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is just a thought, did you contact her afterwards to ask how things were and if she was ok or were you just waiting for her to contact you and rearrange a meet. I am no white knight but i would guess from what was going on in her personal life you were not high on list of priorities which is totally understandable.

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Couldn't care about what......someone being sick ????

Seriously

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got a call saying my mother was dying, naturally i got quite upset and had to arrange things, you were lucky i even texted you as under those circumstances is tough, so excuse me from not putting my feelings aside to let you know, how heartless of me and you could have also contacted me like all guys did, i had to cancel a few meets and they contacted me after i was back! You sent me nasty messages and told people what a timewaster i was and posted in the forums , people that know me know i am anything but a timewaster and to answer the previous posts yes i was delighted i didn't meet him cos his attitude was bad!! I have been in a similar situation and i felt sorry for the person and understood! But then i am that kind of person

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a jerk!!!!

You should have contacted her asking how things were. Another "zero social skills creep"

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"What a jerk!!!!

You should have contacted her asking how things were. Another "zero social skills creep" "

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I got a call saying my mother was dying, naturally i got quite upset and had to arrange things, you were lucky i even texted you as under those circumstances is tough, so excuse me from not putting my feelings aside to let you know, how heartless of me and you could have also contacted me like all guys did, i had to cancel a few meets and they contacted me after i was back! You sent me nasty messages and told people what a timewaster i was and posted in the forums , people that know me know i am anything but a timewaster and to answer the previous posts yes i was delighted i didn't meet him cos his attitude was bad!! I have been in a similar situation and i felt sorry for the person and understood! But then i am that kind of person"

Very well put , and i might go as far as to say , more than he deserves tbh .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lads i seriously appreciate the great comments, for months he made me out to be the bad one so thanks a million, people like you are the reason fab is FAB!!! Xxx

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I hope he's ashamed of himself.

That has made my blood boil how any who can even think that someone would make that up........

you was lucky she contacted u with everything going on im actually baffled at some people's way of thinking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Letme i even asked him to send me his phone number and send him a pic of the plane tickets i got for me and my daughter, his answer was " so you can't afford to pay your half of the hotel but you can fork out plane tickets to Spain?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Walk a mile in enna shoes stop n then get over ure self. Did u even ask how she was or her mother? Manners cost nothing or ure case u ended up with the hotel cost . So what.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Walk a mile in enna shoes stop n then get over ure self. Did u even ask how she was or her mother? Manners cost nothing or ure case u ended up with the hotel cost . So what. "

Ena

At least a couple of women have weaned out a heartless fuck

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I hope he's ashamed of himself.

That has made my blood boil how any who can even think that someone would make that up........

you was lucky she contacted u with everything going on im actually baffled at some people's way of thinking.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know DTG, i never said a thing cos i am not here to fight but he did go on a bit and honestly i think it shows the kind of person he is , a lost of a loved one is the toughest thing, and those of us who have gone through understand it so seriously all thanks a lot for the lovely comments x

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

This highlights the problem with the threads about timewasters etc that are written from one person's perspective. We really need to see the other side before casting judgement.

Now, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't blame him for being suspicious, because despite what someone has said above, people do lie about such things. People lie about everything. I think it would be natural to be suspicious although a quick glance at ena's profile should reassure even the most sceptical among us.

Having said that, being childish and nasty, and starting a thread about it should not be acceptable, and should surely not be the way a mature adult would handle things. I'm sure he got lots of support on it though.

Ena, if I were you I wouldn't worry too much about him. You're better off without people like that imo.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know DTG, i never said a thing cos i am not here to fight but he did go on a bit and honestly i think it shows the kind of person he is , a lost of a loved one is the toughest thing, and those of us who have gone through understand it so seriously all thanks a lot for the lovely comments x "

Snuggle (its a happier hug )

Reply privately

over a year ago

U can do no right for doing wrong . To the heartless p.rick look in the gutters today n find a few pence pick it up n ring someone n get a bottle of cop on . Hope u never have to endour ennas troubles in ure bubble . This is the real world.

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Is it time

Group Hug

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This highlights the problem with the threads about timewasters etc that are written from one person's perspective. We really need to see the other side before casting judgement.

Now, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't blame him for being suspicious, because despite what someone has said above, people do lie about such things. People lie about everything. I think it would be natural to be suspicious although a quick glance at ena's profile should reassure even the most sceptical among us.

Having said that, being childish and nasty, and starting a thread about it should not be acceptable, and should surely not be the way a mature adult would handle things. I'm sure he got lots of support on it though.

Ena, if I were you I wouldn't worry too much about him. You're better off without people like that imo. "

Agree!

I'm all for both sides as people do lie/pull out/never had intentions of meeting

BUT from that blokes responses here this morning I've no sympathy. Heartless

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks a lot Michael, that was my point as well, he posted in another thread about it and all i did was asked admin to remove it but today for sone reason i had to answer, i am here for fun and the last thing i want is my name being brought up in a bad way, sorry i went on but i could not shut up about it anymore, i am not worried at all, just glad i cleared that out , thanks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it time

Group Hug "

Be careful I'll get in trouble for this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Letme i even asked him to send me his phone number and send him a pic of the plane tickets i got for me and my daughter, his answer was " so you can't afford to pay your half of the hotel but you can fork out plane tickets to Spain?" "
holy fuck he gets worse. Ena darling feck that he's a heartless pig I lost my mother too as you know anyone ever said that to me I would not be responsible for my actions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was in shock , so i just did not know what i was doing honestly, i know you have and i know how hurtful and horrible it is x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find this story extremely close to me, I detest others making light of someone's loss. This happens to be very close to me as it is 17 yrs to the very day today that I lost my own mother. Its not a nice thing to endure for anyone and there will always be memories of the day in your mind and unfortunately you have the extra memory of An Amadain Mor to deal with now

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Well I think rise above it now he's done himself no favours..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Letme i even asked him to send me his phone number and send him a pic of the plane tickets i got for me and my daughter, his answer was " so you can't afford to pay your half of the hotel but you can fork out plane tickets to Spain?" holy fuck he gets worse. Ena darling feck that he's a heartless pig I lost my mother too as you know anyone ever said that to me I would not be responsible for my actions.

"

i lost my dad near few years ago. before i joinedbfab. but if i had off been on here at the time i would have seriously wanna slap someone if they had of said something like tht to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway xx let's move on.

Galway have the nicest hotel rooms. Get yourself down here and booked in

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway xx let's move on.

Galway have the nicest hotel rooms. Get yourself down here and booked in "

The Park House is an experience in itself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks guys, ye are the best xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway xx let's move on.

Galway have the nicest hotel rooms. Get yourself down here and booked in

The Park House is an experience in itself"

I wouldn't know... I was supposed to go but ena stood me up lol (ran out of time)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that the one around the corner from bus statuon? Cos if it is, i loved it x

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I have never been to Galway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

DTG, you tell me when and where and i'll meet you x i love Galway x and the hotties in it

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"DTG, you tell me when and where and i'll meet you x i love Galway x and the hotties in it "

Loving the love in

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is that the one around the corner from bus statuon? Cos if it is, i loved it x "

It is, its probably the best hotel in galway. Loudly relaxed atmosphere in there, best food as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh shame on you Enna for having other things to deal with that day and not putting this man at the foremost of your thoughts. sure did you not know that we owe them our every waking moment. ....fucking men think the world owes them a living. i hope your family are ok..

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Is that the one around the corner from bus statuon? Cos if it is, i loved it x

It is, its probably the best hotel in galway. Loudly relaxed atmosphere in there, best food as well"

I ate in the restaurant once. Top class, but that was a good while ago.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is that the one around the corner from bus statuon? Cos if it is, i loved it x

It is, its probably the best hotel in galway. Loudly relaxed atmosphere in there, best food as well

I ate in the restaurant once. Top class, but that was a good while ago. "

The place has the lowest turnover of staff for a hotel, The food has been the best in Galway for the last 30 yrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

CC another FAB girl!! You are brill x thanks hun xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just had breakfast but it was fab and the bed was big and comfy, not that we slept much

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus on a bike!!!!! I can't believe what i've just read!!!!

I feel that Enna or anyone else for that matter shouldn't have to justify themselves to ANYONE but in fairness to her she did it and wasn't believed!!! Sick or what!!!!

I can and will confirm that what Enna said is 100% true and i really do hope that you are ashamed of yourself for ever doubting that it wasn't!

Life happens to us all... we have all had to cancel for one reason or another and always try to give longer notice but sometimes it just can't be done as in Ennas situation,as others have said you are lucky she bothered at all!!!!

One last thing... I can also confirm that she is about the FURTHEST thing from a timewaster that i've EVER come across on this site,If she says she'll be somewhere then you can pretty much guarantee she will!!!

Girl you are here for fun and have the best attitude i've come across in a long longggggggggggg time... Keep enjoying yourself and fuck the begrudgers!

Happy tuesday sexy fabbers

x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

As i always knew, you are an amazing woman, inside and out x thanks a million hun, you hsve no idea how happy that message made me x seriously, can't wait to see you again xx hugs xx and a lick out or 2 , could not help it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As i always knew, you are an amazing woman, inside and out x thanks a million hun, you hsve no idea how happy that message made me x seriously, can't wait to see you again xx hugs xx and a lick out or 2 , could not help it "

Nom nom nom i shall look forward to it

You know me... tell it like it is... and that's how i saw it so chin up girl and be happy... You did the best you could do so move on now....

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have never been to Galway. "

Oh my god

Reply privately

over a year ago

Done sexy bitch xxx yummy hottie you arexxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow, I can't believe that someone would behave in that manner, to just assume that you were lying and give you abuse for it, he should be feckin ashamed of himself, sex is not the be all and end all as much as some people on here seem to think it is, attitudes like that are what put me off meeting people, it's like meets are the only thing that matter and if real life gets in the way you are made to feel like shit over it! asshat.

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"As i always knew, you are an amazing woman, inside and out x thanks a million hun, you hsve no idea how happy that message made me x seriously, can't wait to see you again xx hugs xx and a lick out or 2 , could not help it

Nom nom nom i shall look forward to it

You know me... tell it like it is... and that's how i saw it so chin up girl and be happy... You did the best you could do so move on now....

NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

x x x"

Next youse said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah i know Rinky, thanks a lot xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Couldn't care about what......someone being sick ????

Seriously "

If you all read it properly I was saying i couldn't care less that she didn't contact me when she returned. And funny she came on here and named herself. Obviously everyone on here who knows her will side with her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enna I have been reading this whole forum post (took me a while as I had to double back and reread a few things that were said)

Overall, this is a post that definitely shows the mentality of some fab users. Fab is and should remain second to real life and things happen in real life that no one can foresee and family takes priority over everything. I am sorry for you troubles Enna and have to compliment you on retaining you manners and not sinking to the peeps lever. All credit to you as it must have been a hard time for you never mind having to read messages from a tight fisted loser. Bet he is sorry he ever raised this post.....as he has so not done himself any favours. Hppefully he knows its time to 'build a bridge and get over it!'

Reply privately

over a year ago

I named myself cos i am genuine and you are in the wrong, is not about siding with me, is about understanding what happened, and you showed your true colours so i am happy that i am not the bad one anymore

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alicat, just want to say your message is fantastic and is well appreciated x thanks a million , another FAB person, very much appreciated x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes still shown zero signs of empathy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"is there anybody here who has to use a hotel to always meet? what I mean is, can never get free accommodation?"

I'm on d road all week so the co picks up my hotel bill god bless em

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's ok DTG, i hope all women here read this and find out what kind of person he is

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

So sorry for your loss enna....it's the first big separation in life

Reply privately