Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

you have mail

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i would be interested to know as a single male on here do cpls and women still get the same buzz that i get when you turn on fab and the mail is highlight yellow with a new message. i know its like Christmas oh i cant wait to open it. but sadly most of the mails do be from males looking to meet. so do cpl or singles get the same buzz i do or is it just me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it's a buzz when I'm in the middle of a hot conversation and I'm waiting for a reply.

over a year ago

When ure get 100 mail plus a week and 99% are not what your looking for .... Buzz is well and truly gone lol

By *arveygirthycockMan
over a year ago

town

Not just the women and couples. I get like 300 mails a week from women and couples. 99.9 percent don't bloody read the profile. And the amount of fricken pussy and tit pics I get sent is disgusting. Hello girls, I no what a tit looks like FFS. In fact I'm now going to put it up as my status I'm that pissed off about it. Jesus it's hard being a single male on here...

over a year ago

I love getting mail , as long as it is legible and longer than 3 words lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I love getting mail , as long as it is legible and longer than 3 words lol"

Ah, is it yourself is in it?

over a year ago

It's normally a sigh delete and move to the next idiots email

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

yes well thats why i ask i get really disappointed when its just says hi or hello so the 1 mail a day id get is wasted

over a year ago

feckin ladies...... 100s a week..... any ye say no to most...... truly wasteful..... ffs give a dog a bone all ready

over a year ago

"Not just the women and couples. I get like 300 mails a week from women and couples. 99.9 percent don't bloody read the profile. And the amount of fricken pussy and tit pics I get sent is disgusting. Hello girls, I no what a tit looks like FFS. In fact I'm now going to put it up as my status I'm that pissed off about it. Jesus it's hard being a single male on here... "
whats the secret why ladies and couples are so fond of you there?

By *arveygirthycockMan
over a year ago

town

"Not just the women and couples. I get like 300 mails a week from women and couples. 99.9 percent don't bloody read the profile. And the amount of fricken pussy and tit pics I get sent is disgusting. Hello girls, I no what a tit looks like FFS. In fact I'm now going to put it up as my status I'm that pissed off about it. Jesus it's hard being a single male on here... whats the secret why ladies and couples are so fond of you there?"

Joke mate! Just a joke!!

over a year ago

"Not just the women and couples. I get like 300 mails a week from women and couples. 99.9 percent don't bloody read the profile. And the amount of fricken pussy and tit pics I get sent is disgusting. Hello girls, I no what a tit looks like FFS. In fact I'm now going to put it up as my status I'm that pissed off about it. Jesus it's hard being a single male on here... whats the secret why ladies and couples are so fond of you there?

Joke mate! Just a joke!!"

kind of figured that but had to make sure.if i got one msgs a month i be very very lucky from a woman.never ever got a wink.

over a year ago

"Not just the women and couples. I get like 300 mails a week from women and couples. 99.9 percent don't bloody read the profile. And the amount of fricken pussy and tit pics I get sent is disgusting. Hello girls, I no what a tit looks like FFS. In fact I'm now going to put it up as my status I'm that pissed off about it. Jesus it's hard being a single male on here... "

over a year ago

For me I find it to be a massive missallocation of my time to sit and write out a witty first message to a woman, just to find...

Shock, horror!!! It's been either deleted or not even read!!!

A simple 'hey, how's things'

Shows my interest and if I get a reply...

Happy days!!!

over a year ago

"For me I find it to be a massive missallocation of my time to sit and write out a witty first message to a woman, just to find...

Happy days!!!"

If you added something short to show you had read my profile I would reply to you with that message

over a year ago

"For me I find it to be a massive missallocation of my time to sit and write out a witty first message to a woman, just to find...

Happy days!!!"

im sick to my teeth writeing msgs to women.there never read,i have a long list of them here unread

i sent one to a lady in the uk yesterday,and had a reply in a hour.best of friends now but

not much good to me,as she a wee bit to far away.pity cause shes a fecking stunner.

over a year ago

"i would be interested to know as a single male on here do cpls and women still get the same buzz that i get when you turn on fab and the mail is highlight yellow with a new message. i know its like Christmas oh i cant wait to open it. but sadly most of the mails do be from males looking to meet. so do cpl or singles get the same buzz i do or is it just me "
exactly the same as my. I only get mail from young men saying they want me to cum on their bum in broken English .keep saying I am no gay ,but they keep messaging. Still some attention is better then none. Happy Christmas ameyway.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Happy days!!!im sick to my teeth writeing msgs to women.there never read,i have a long list of them here unread

i sent one to a lady in the uk yesterday,and had a reply in a hour.best of friends now but

not much good to me,as she a wee bit to far away.pity cause shes a fecking stunner."

just women

over a year ago

I still get the buzz... Especially when it's from good buddies

over a year ago

I dance for joy so if ya wanna keep the fabtastic dancing get the mail coming through lol :-

#Keep the fabtastic dancing

over a year ago

ROFL

By *arveygirthycockMan
over a year ago

town

"Not just the women and couples. I get like 300 mails a week from women and couples. 99.9 percent don't bloody read the profile. And the amount of fricken pussy and tit pics I get sent is disgusting. Hello girls, I no what a tit looks like FFS. In fact I'm now going to put it up as my status I'm that pissed off about it. Jesus it's hard being a single male on here...

ROFL "

over a year ago

"I dance for joy so if ya wanna keep the fabtastic dancing get the mail coming through lol :-

#Keep the fabtastic dancing "

over a year ago

"Not just the women and couples. I get like 300 mails a week from women and couples. 99.9 percent don't bloody read the profile. And the amount of fricken pussy and tit pics I get sent is disgusting. Hello girls, I no what a tit looks like FFS. In fact I'm now going to put it up as my status I'm that pissed off about it. Jesus it's hard being a single male on here...

ROFL "

whats rolf mean?

over a year ago

"i would be interested to know as a single male on here do cpls and women still get the same buzz that i get when you turn on fab and the mail is highlight yellow with a new message. i know its like Christmas oh i cant wait to open it. but sadly most of the mails do be from males looking to meet. so do cpl or singles get the same buzz i do or is it just me "

nope,only time id get excited if i got chatting to sumone i thought i mite fancy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/13 17:06:36]

over a year ago

ROFL whats rolf mean? "

rolling on the floor laughing

over a year ago

"Not just the women and couples. I get like 300 mails a week from women and couples. 99.9 percent don't bloody read the profile. And the amount of fricken pussy and tit pics I get sent is disgusting. Hello girls, I no what a tit looks like FFS. In fact I'm now going to put it up as my status I'm that pissed off about it. Jesus it's hard being a single male on here... classylady,if i got a envelope from you,i would take a heart attack and die.

ROFL whats rolf mean?

rolling on the floor laughing"

Post new Message to Thread