Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

So Calm

Jump to newest

By *omcatty OP   Man
over a year ago

Local

Who remembers last xmas,,all the rows, sparks flying, everyone fighting it was great,,,,so calm this year.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/12/13 13:51:58]

over a year ago

i have trouble recalling last week,never mind last year

over a year ago

I wasn't here this time past year was getting my kicks else where lol

over a year ago

tell us newbies what all the fuss was about!

over a year ago

I remember... but I staid out of the forum at that time because it just wasn't fun anymore

over a year ago

"I remember... but I staid out of the forum at that time because it just wasn't fun anymore"
is it fun now???

over a year ago

"I remember... but I staid out of the forum at that time because it just wasn't fun anymoreis it fun now???"

I don't want to be rude. But I've had more fun

over a year ago

"I remember... but I staid out of the forum at that time because it just wasn't fun anymoreis it fun now???

I don't want to be rude. But I've had more fun "

i would hope so.... but u didn't really answer¿

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Don't remember it being that bad

over a year ago

"Who remembers last xmas,,all the rows, sparks flying, everyone fighting it was great,,,,so calm this year."

damn i missed all the fun

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Who remembers last xmas,,all the rows, sparks flying, everyone fighting it was great,,,,so calm this year.

damn i missed all the fun "

Same here....can we get a re-run

over a year ago

"Who remembers last xmas,,all the rows, sparks flying, everyone fighting it was great,,,,so calm this year.

Same here....can we get a re-run "

yea lets start a war

over a year ago

yea lets start a war "

hi nicole,love ur great ass pics,but curious to know, how old were you when they were taken ?

over a year ago

yea lets start a war hi nicole,love ur great ass pics,but curious to know, how old were you when they were taken ? "

i was 39 and 3 quarters when i tuk them,maybe u wud like a close up shot of my foot in stead! lol

over a year ago

yea lets start a war hi nicole,love ur great ass pics,but curious to know, how old were you when they were taken ?

i was 39 and 3 quarters when i tuk them,maybe u wud like a close up shot of my foot in stead! lol "

no thanks hate the sight of them verukas ya have[puke]

over a year ago

yea lets start a war hi nicole,love ur great ass pics,but curious to know, how old were you when they were taken ?

i was 39 and 3 quarters when i tuk them,maybe u wud like a close up shot of my foot in stead! lol no thanks hate the sight of them verukas ya have[puke]"

wud u like a present of a veruka on yur head maybe

over a year ago

i was 39 and 3 quarters when i tuk them,maybe u wud like a close up shot of my foot in stead! lol no thanks hate the sight of them verukas ya have[puke]

wud u like a present of a veruka on yur head maybe "

you can keep them all to yourself,you should get a cream for them & did ya every think of getting that rash seen to!

over a year ago

i was 39 and 3 quarters when i tuk them,maybe u wud like a close up shot of my foot in stead! lol no thanks hate the sight of them verukas ya have[puke]

wud u like a present of a veruka on yur head maybe you can keep them all to yourself,you should get a cream for them & did ya every think of getting that rash seen to! "

speaking of cream ,u never gave me bak the cream i lent u for yur hemorroids,are they still hanging out or did the cream help?

over a year ago

wud u like a present of a veruka on yur head maybe you can keep them all to yourself,you should get a cream for them & did ya every think of getting that rash seen to!

speaking of cream ,u never gave me bak the cream i lent u for yur hemorroids,are they still hanging out or did the cream help? "

that was ky gel ya gave me & it was enpty anyway !

over a year ago

love or hate???

Post new Message to Thread