Fantasies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right who's willing to tell deepest darkest fantasy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well not the deepest darkest ones but i do love the whole 3sum thing and i love outdoor sex so stepping that up a notch or two..

over a year ago

I wake up next to Cheryl Crow playing songs about how wonderful in bed i was the night before, naked! Before we spend a week at hers either having sexin the bed or having sex in the jacuzzi. Only really dressing in anything to answer the door for food deliveries or when Kylie Minogue wants to join in our fun!

over a year ago

Well that's a good starter. Think we all love threesome. I would love 2 sisters in my threesome

over a year ago

"I wake up next to Cheryl Crow playing songs about how wonderful in bed i was the night before, naked! Before we spend a week at hers either having sexin the bed or having sex in the jacuzzi. Only really dressing in anything to answer the door for food deliveries or when Kylie Minogue wants to join in our fun! "

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"Well that's a good starter. Think we all love threesome. I would love 2 sisters in my threesome"

Thats disgusting and perverted and anyway its not all its cracked up to be,,,,now two cousins,,,

over a year ago

Having sex with serena nd venus williams..

Now that would be a racket

over a year ago

"I wake up next to Cheryl Crow playing songs about how wonderful in bed i was the night before, naked! Before we spend a week at hers either having sexin the bed or having sex in the jacuzzi. Only really dressing in anything to answer the door for food deliveries or when Kylie Minogue wants to join in our fun! "

Note to self: ALWAYS read posts twice before replying. I totally read this as "Cheryl Cole" and wondered why on earth you would want her to play you songs?

over a year ago

"I wake up next to Cheryl Crow playing songs about how wonderful in bed i was the night before, naked! Before we spend a week at hers either having sexin the bed or having sex in the jacuzzi. Only really dressing in anything to answer the door for food deliveries or when Kylie Minogue wants to join in our fun!

Note to self: ALWAYS read posts twice before replying. I totally read this as "Cheryl Cole" and wondered why on earth you would want her to play you songs? "

Cheryl cole is pretty and has great ass but the rest is stick thin and her voice is fucking irritating!

over a year ago

"I wake up next to Cheryl Crow playing songs about how wonderful in bed i was the night before, naked! Before we spend a week at hers either having sexin the bed or having sex in the jacuzzi. Only really dressing in anything to answer the door for food deliveries or when Kylie Minogue wants to join in our fun!

Note to self: ALWAYS read posts twice before replying. I totally read this as "Cheryl Cole" and wondered why on earth you would want her to play you songs?

Cheryl cole is pretty and has great ass but the rest is stick thin and her voice is fucking irritating! "

she used to be...not anymore.too thin

over a year ago

Cheryl cole is pretty and has great ass but the rest is stick thin and her voice is fucking irritating! "

fucking great ass love asses

over a year ago

Cheryl cole is pretty and has great ass but the rest is stick thin and her voice is fucking irritating! fucking great ass love asses"

Don't get me wrong - I'd tap that! I'd just invest in a good gag first

over a year ago

Cheryl cole is pretty and has great ass but the rest is stick thin and her voice is fucking irritating! fucking great ass love asses

Don't get me wrong - I'd tap that! I'd just invest in a good gag first "

You'd have to kill me, to get at her!! Bi females, make your feckin mind up....spoiling it for us guys

over a year ago

thought i had all mine done but was recently shown a new one lol

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Is a mother & daughter wrong lol!!!

over a year ago

"thought i had all mine done but was recently shown a new one lol "

mmmmm interesting

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"thought i had all mine done but was recently shown a new one lol

mmmmm interesting "

n so you are lol!

over a year ago

Threesome with Nigella Lawson and Katy Perry mmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"Threesome with Nigella Lawson and Katy Perry mmmmmmmm "

Foursome and you can count me in lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

" fucking great ass love asses"

I'm not into bestiality at all!

over a year ago

Cheryl cole is pretty and has great ass but the rest is stick thin and her voice is fucking irritating! fucking great ass love asses

Don't get me wrong - I'd tap that! I'd just invest in a good gag first

You'd have to kill me, to get at her!! Bi females, make your feckin mind up....spoiling it for us guys "

I'm sure that could be arranged

Who needs friends when you could have CC? lol

Hang on... Make mind up about what?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/13 08:18:17]

Post new Message to Thread