Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

update profile

Jump to newest

By *rBrownnSexy OP   Man
over a year ago

Destination Unknown Munster

Thinking to update profile. What would you like to see and what not.

Thanks

Please advice if you like to good or bad ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well all the caps looks like your shouting,too many dos and dont (very negative)waaaaay to long, got bored and stopped reading,why not just show some of you're veri's instead of filling the profile up with quotes.

By *rBrownnSexy OP   Man
over a year ago

"well all the caps looks like your shouting,too many dos and dont (very negative)waaaaay to long, got bored and stopped reading,why not just show some of you're veri's instead of filling the profile up with quotes. "

Thanks.. About there "quotes" people leave and their verify gone with it. So I keep copy...

About shoutting all the caps,,, two many time waster and fake people have contact me over the time i am here. Just have to put clear message out there...... noting personal

over a year ago

seriously lad.....it a pecking essay....i ain't reading that....aol only advice i can give u is its TOO long

over a year ago

feckin not pecking lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/13 14:32:32]

over a year ago

[quote. Just have to put clear message out there...... noting personal ]

no bother ,you asked for an opinion so we gave one Still though, when we see a lot of do and donts in caps we tend to skip on to the next one.we get a lot of messers same as most on here and just delete and block .as you've no doubt learned people are going to ignore all that anyway and message you regardless lol

over a year ago

Some of it is repetitive.

Question. Why show verifications in profile description when you have them for viewing above??

over a year ago

way too long and agree wit vanilla...why show ur verifications again?...lose them, people will read them if they want too...

over a year ago

"well all the caps looks like your shouting,too many dos and dont (very negative)waaaaay to long, got bored and stopped reading,why not just show some of you're veri's instead of filling the profile up with quotes. "

This plus I would change some of your pics, me personally don't like those sort. Prefer boxer or torso shots

By *rBrownnSexy OP   Man
over a year ago

"way too long and agree wit vanilla...why show ur verifications again?...lose them, people will read them if they want too..."

Thanks

Post new Message to Thread