Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

pet hate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Always receiving messages from guys asking why they don't receive replies. So as an early xmas pressent I was thinking why don't we let them know some of the reasons we don't reply ( just one per post because I know we've many lol) and maybe they might learn...

I'll start with a basic one. For me it's got to be wrong spelling. Its all about attention to detail for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onzoIRLMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"Always receiving messages from guys asking why they don't receive replies. So as an early xmas pressent I was thinking why don't we let them know some of the reasons we don't reply ( just one per post because I know we've many lol) and maybe they might learn...

I'll start with a basic one. For me it's got to be wrong spelling. Its all about attention to detail for me. "

Interesting...so ones ability to construct and articulate a coherent message is a determining agent in thier success to make an association or connection with personage within the swing scene, thus to significantly aggrandize the opportunity of 'getting their leg over'.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Oh.. Out with the red pen!

Gonzo.. Ya blew it.

For me, getting messages asking to see the rest of my pics with not a single one on their profile.

I'm not here for your entertainment!

I'm her for mine, boy, now get on your knees!

By *onzoIRLMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"Oh.. Out with the red pen!

Gonzo.. Ya blew it.

For me, getting messages asking to see the rest of my pics with not a single one on their profile.

I'm not here for your entertainment!

I'm her for mine, boy, now get on your knees!"

Please be gentle miss..lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mine is.....

im in cavan tonight fancy meeting up ? and can i see your pics.....

after never even speaking to them before and them with no avatar or pics uploaded themselves.

over a year ago

"mine is.....

after never even speaking to them before and them with no avatar or pics uploaded themselves."

So I am in Cavan ..... Ah balls

over a year ago

"mine is.....

after never even speaking to them before and them with no avatar or pics uploaded themselves.

So I am in Cavan ..... Ah balls "

you can call anytime bobby;-)

over a year ago

"mine is.....

So I am in Cavan ..... Ah balls

you can call anytime bobby;-)"

Mmmmmm

over a year ago

random friend requests...

couples are just as bad as single males ha

over a year ago

Ok you naughty boys, our pet hate is..........

Ye go to the trouble of sending a nice message to us looking for a meet and we reply positively......then you don't reply....I mean how rude is that.....manners cost nothing....a simple not interested would be nice.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Asking for face pics first msg like that's going to happen i am as entitled to my privacy as much as u

over a year ago

Crafting what on the surface looks like a lovely message but the pic you attach isn't of you, and I know this cos I've already met you

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"Asking for face pics first msg like that's going to happen i am as entitled to my privacy as much as u "

Well said or their profile goes on about discretion but they won't reply to message without face pic. Discretion works both ways. And I'm talking guys couples and women here.

over a year ago

Addressing the copy and paste message to the wrong person

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Hey wanna meet today .

or I want to fuck you! !!!

over a year ago

"Hey wanna meet today .

or I want to fuck you! !!!"

Sheesh that's were I'm going wrong!!

over a year ago

text talk. eg. hows ye!!!!

over a year ago

"Always receiving messages from guys asking why they don't receive replies. So as an early xmas pressent I was thinking why don't we let them know some of the reasons we don't reply ( just one per post because I know we've many lol) and maybe they might learn...

I'll start with a basic one. For me it's got to be wrong spelling. Its all about attention to detail for me.

Interesting...so ones ability to construct and articulate a coherent message is a determining agent in thier success to make an association or connection with personage within the swing scene, thus to significantly aggrandize the opportunity of 'getting their leg over'. "

Did not say it was the only reason.....

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

Mine would be hamsters, cant stand those furry little things,,,,,

over a year ago

I'll start with a basic one. For me it's got to be wrong spelling. Its all about attention to detail for me. "

To the lad that private messaged me ( he must be shy ) fair play for pointing out my spelling mistake. It should be present not pressent. Keypad froze oops.

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

Snakes as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,

over a year ago

first message is a friend requesr

over a year ago

Asking you something that's been answered in your profile. READ the profile.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

Yer whaz lol

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

"Yer whaz lol "

over a year ago

People who don't send a face pic with first message. Proves they haven't read profile.

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

cork

Our one is and l quote

"Would the Mrs like a good f~~~king "

Now that one really grabs our attention ...NOT..

over a year ago

First message asks .... What are you into ?

over a year ago

"First message asks .... What are you into ? "

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"People who don't send a face pic with first message. Proves they haven't read profile. "

discretion is of the upmost important to most here that requires an element of trust which is some thing that is earned requesting a face pic with the first msg even if u state so in ur profile is asking a lot no harm in having say three or four msgs then request a pic and if its not forecoming then by all means block

to me asking a face pic with the first msg is a bit shallow just my opinion

over a year ago

"People who don't send a face pic with first message. Proves they haven't read profile.

discretion is of the upmost important to most here that requires an element of trust which is some thing that is earned requesting a face pic with the first msg even if u state so in ur profile is asking a lot no harm in having say three or four msgs then request a pic and if its not forecoming then by all means block

to me asking a face pic with the first msg is a bit shallow just my opinion "

Not when mine is on show. Yep may be shallow but I would rather let someone down straight away than after 3 or 4 messages.

over a year ago

"People who don't send a face pic with first message. Proves they haven't read profile.

Not when mine is on show. Yep may be shallow but I would rather let someone down straight away than after 3 or 4 messages. "

Just to clarify I mean not shallow because mine is on show and yes I may be shallow because for me there has to be a physical as well as mental attraction.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Women that say to me, 'THAT'LL NEVER FIT!!'...

They're wrong...

over a year ago

People who say they wont trust u till u send a face pic....... Iv had a pic from here appear on that other site cl ....not good at all

over a year ago

Fuk da lot yis, not guiilty any dose tings an sum yas haven plied..I'm in cavan the nite..wanna fuck

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Not when mine is on show. Yep may be shallow but I would rather let someone down straight away than after 3 or 4 messages.

Just to clarify I mean not shallow because mine is on show and yes I may be shallow because for me there has to be a physical as well as mental attraction. "

point taken in ur case as ur is on show but in a country where the population is about the same as Manchester everybody knows somebody who knows u and most don't show face pics till that element of trust is there. I have received first msgs wher the sender has requested a face pic and nothing else it ain't happening especially when u view their profile and there is either no face pic or no pics at all

not meaning to have a go at u but discussing the point by the way its a very nice pic

sorry op for straying off the topic

over a year ago

"People who say they wont trust u till u send a face pic....... Iv had a pic from here appear on that other site cl ....not good at all "

People who moan about how others choose to use the site , oops sorry that's got nothing to do with this thread

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Ones that expect you to drop everything even though you've never spoken to meet up with them and play

over a year ago

Just to clarify I mean not shallow because mine is on show and yes I may be shallow because for me there has to be a physical as well as mental attraction.

point taken in ur case as ur is on show but in a country where the population is about the same as Manchester everybody knows somebody who knows u and most don't show face pics till that element of trust is there. I have received first msgs wher the sender has requested a face pic and nothing else it ain't happening especially when u view their profile and there is either no face pic or no pics at all

not meaning to have a go at u but discussing the point by the way its a very nice pic

sorry op for straying off the topic "

I'm a great believer in who ever sends the first message should send the first face pic but that's just me and the way I choose to use the site. I can understand how it is very frustrating if you're asked for a face pic in a message when they themselves don't have any. In that instance I would do the same as I do with the the messages from people without face pics, ignore and move on.

I didn't for one min think you were having a go its fine , it's great to be able to discuss in an adult manner.

over a year ago

"People who say they wont trust u till u send a face pic....... Iv had a pic from here appear on that other site cl ....not good at all

People who moan about how others choose to use the site , oops sorry that's got nothing to do with this thread "

over a year ago

"Fuk da lot yis, not guiilty any dose tings an sum yas haven plied..I'm in cavan the nite..wanna fuck "
well put lol

over a year ago

"People who say they wont trust u till u send a face pic....... Iv had a pic from here appear on that other site cl ....not good at all

People who moan about how others choose to use the site , oops sorry that's got nothing to do with this thread "

people who moan about others who moan lol.

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

sorry op for straying off the topic "

Well said again cj. Ireland is so small it's crazy.

over a year ago

People who moan about how others choose to use the site , oops sorry that's got nothing to do with this thread people who moan about others who moan lol. "

God they are just the worst sort of people them

over a year ago

Jeremy Kyle

The only way is Essex

Made in Chelsea

Celebrity culture

Ignorance

Politics

Text language

Being alone

Being a slave to technology

Fat and fat people

Know it alls

Tesco & Asda

Short police officers

Mobile internet

Internet

Texting

over a year ago

People who moan about how others choose to use the site , oops sorry that's got nothing to do with this thread people who moan about others who moan lol.

God they are just the worst sort of people them "

a i kinda like em

over a year ago

"Jeremy Kyle

The only way is Essex

Made in Chelsea

Celebrity culture

Ignorance

Politics

Text language

Being alone

Fat and fat people

Know it alls

Tesco & Asda

Short police officers

Mobile internet

Internet

Texting

"

are tesco abduction asda on fabswingers.....

over a year ago

People who moan about how others choose to use the site , oops sorry that's got nothing to do with this thread people who moan about others who moan lol.

God they are just the worst sort of people them a i kinda like em "

Let me guess, it helps you to decide who you would like to meet and who you would rather stick pins in your own eyes than meet. An added tool in the fight to find a meet

over a year ago

"Fuk da lot yis, not guiilty any dose tings an sum yas haven plied..I'm in cavan the nite..wanna fuck "

Save it for your first pm. You don't want to give your game away lol

over a year ago

"Fuk da lot yis, not guiilty any dose tings an sum yas haven plied..I'm in cavan the nite..wanna fuck

Save it for your first pm. You don't want to give your game away lol"

I'm still trying to work out exactly what he said

over a year ago

"Fuk da lot yis, not guiilty any dose tings an sum yas haven plied..I'm in cavan the nite..wanna fuck

Save it for your first pm. You don't want to give your game away lol"

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

Interesting...so ones ability to construct and articulate a coherent message is a determining agent in thier success to make an association or connection with personage within the swing scene, thus to significantly aggrandize the opportunity of 'getting their leg over'. "

over a year ago

over a year ago

now thats the sort of message that has me creaming me knickers ...... (when I wear any )

over a year ago

Save it for your first pm. You don't want to give your game away lol

I'm still trying to work out exactly what he said "

Me too

over a year ago

"Jeremy Kyle

The only way is Essex

Made in Chelsea

Celebrity culture

Ignorance

Politics

Text language

Being alone

Fat and fat people

Know it alls

Tesco & Asda

Short police officers

Mobile internet

Internet

Texting

"

One has to wonder at the difference between short and tall police officers

over a year ago

Have to say, I often wonder if the humour by pass is actually contagious, or maybe only afflects those who spend too long in the forums...curvy..glad someone got it

over a year ago

"Jeremy Kyle

The only way is Essex

Made in Chelsea

Celebrity culture

Ignorance

Politics

Text language

Being alone

Fat and fat people

Know it alls

Tesco & Asda

Short police officers

Mobile internet

Internet

Texting

One has to wonder at the difference between short and tall police officers "

Short ones have a complex and seem to delight in their authority.

over a year ago

"Jeremy Kyle

The only way is Essex

Made in Chelsea

Celebrity culture

Ignorance

Politics

Text language

Being alone

Fat and fat people

Know it alls

Tesco & Asda

Short police officers

Mobile internet

Internet

Texting

Short ones have a complex and seem to delight in their authority."

I have found that a complex for both sorts lol

over a year ago

"Jeremy Kyle

The only way is Essex

Made in Chelsea

Celebrity culture

Ignorance

Politics

Text language

Being alone

Fat and fat people

Know it alls

Tesco & Asda

Short police officers

Mobile internet

Internet

Texting

Short ones have a complex and seem to delight in their authority.

I have found that a complex for both sorts lol "

Plus a taller policeman seems to be more of a positive authority figure.

over a year ago

"Have to say, I often wonder if the humour by pass is actually contagious, or maybe only afflects those who spend too long in the forums...curvy..glad someone got it "

I think we all got it....

over a year ago

Messages saying im horny without ever talkin to me before wat am I supposed to reply to that oh wait I know fuk off and send a message that will catch our attention ok guys

What would u reply to that type of a message

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"Messages saying im horny without ever talkin to me before wat am I supposed to reply to that oh wait I know fuk off and send a message that will catch our attention ok guys

What would u reply to that type of a message "

I'm horny Mrs here lol

over a year ago

"Have to say, I often wonder if the humour by pass is actually contagious, or maybe only afflects those who spend too long in the forums...curvy..glad someone got it "

over a year ago

Not when mine is on show. Yep may be shallow but I would rather let someone down straight away than after 3 or 4 messages. "

I agree, I ask for face pics so I can see who I am chatting to, I get the discretion thing but it can also be seen as secretive and trust is lost from the beginning then

over a year ago

My favorite is getting a cock pic sent to me and asking who I think? It's a cock what the hell am I supposed to say especially when I state in my profile not to send cock pics unless requested.

over a year ago

Another pet hate is 'do u wanna chat' question....

It's like in real life lads. Would u walk up to a person and ask do u wanna chat. Is that the problem you think you can do away with good social skills because it's an online swingers site?? If you want to chat then have a better opening line. even if it has to be about the weather ffs. BTW what are u up to tonight doesn't cut it too.....

over a year ago

So the number one consensus so far is

READ THE PROFILE

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Another pet hate is 'do u wanna chat' question....

It's like in real life lads. Would u walk up to a person and ask do u wanna chat. Is that the problem you think you can do away with good social skills because it's an online swingers site?? If you want to chat then have a better opening line. even if it has to be about the weather ffs. BTW what are u up to tonight doesn't cut it too....."

so anyway what are u up to this morning

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

What brings you here?

What are you into?

Meet now?

The list goes on . ..but thankfully there are always the good ones too

over a year ago

"So the number one consensus so far is

READ THE PROFILE

"

Just read your profile. Shame Im 101 km's away lol

over a year ago

READ THE PROFILE

Just read your profile. Shame Im 101 km's away lol "

Phew

over a year ago

READ THE PROFILE

Just read your profile. Shame Im 101 km's away lol

Phew "

Lmao

over a year ago

All the want to do is skip the small talk and romance and get dancing even when they don't know us well

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"Another pet hate is 'do u wanna chat' question....

It's like in real life lads. Would u walk up to a person and ask do u wanna chat. Is that the problem you think you can do away with good social skills because it's an online swingers site?? If you want to chat then have a better opening line. even if it has to be about the weather ffs. BTW what are u up to tonight doesn't cut it too....."

Bit silly,,,if you dont want to chat then no point going any further,,,

over a year ago

Keep it up, I'm talking notes here

over a year ago

TAKING notes 0 net feckin talking... damn keyboard

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/12/13 14:22:39]

over a year ago

Guys calling me Hun or Babe etc. OMG it does my head in. Example.

Got a message the other evening from a guy calling me babe and saying he had read my profile and thought he was what I was looking for. I told him that my name wasn't Babe and if he read my profile he would see that I didn't like being called any names except Ali. WELL.....here is his reply:

ok sorry hun I take ur point on board hun can I start again with u hun hi are u having a nice weekend hun are up up for meets as in coffee first or just getting to know one another sorry for my first mail or 2 lol xx

I rarely meet now but can anyone guess why?

over a year ago

"Guys calling me Hun or Babe etc. OMG it does my head in. Example.

Got a message the other evening from a guy calling me babe and saying he had read my profile and thought he was what I was looking for. I told him that my name wasn't Babe and if he read my profile he would see that I didn't like being called any names except Ali. WELL.....here is his reply:

ok sorry hun I take ur point on board hun can I start again with u hun hi are u having a nice weekend hun are up up for meets as in coffee first or just getting to know one another sorry for my first mail or 2 lol xx

I rarely meet now but can anyone guess why? "

That was going to be my next one. I totally agree.

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"Guys calling me Hun or Babe etc. OMG it does my head in. Example.

Because ppl keep calling you hun ?,,,

I rarely meet now but can anyone guess why? "

over a year ago

pet hate???

Should the 'p' not have a capital letter

??????????

Pet hate

In the bad books now

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/12/13 19:46:43]

over a year ago

i really dont care what guys say in the message,i luk at their profile first,if i dont like it i dont even read the message!im mean

over a year ago

I do get what you're saying- some folk even have their username spelt wrong

over a year ago

Here's one of my dislikes.

Profiles that's start all negative...

"I'm not looking for!"

"Don't do this or that"

"Stop messaging blah blah"

I like that you know what you want and the kinder guy/girl that your looking for, but a please wouldn't hurt and if you start with things you like its much more pleasant to read. it also gives a nicer idea of who you are.

Then maybe at the bottom say "please no____________ as you will be just wasting mine and your time, thank you."

That way if they don't read the whole profile, tough, block em and move on.

(Ps this is aimed at NO ONE in particular and is only meant as a point of view, please don't kill me)

over a year ago

Pet hate....Same posts every second day ... And un healthy obseasions with fake profiles...

over a year ago

"Here's one of my dislikes.

Profiles that's start all negative...

"I'm not looking for!"

"Don't do this or that"

"Stop messaging blah blah"

I like that you know what you want and the kinder guy/girl that your looking for, but a please wouldn't hurt and if you start with things you like its much more pleasant to read. it also gives a nicer idea of who you are.

Then maybe at the bottom say "please no____________ as you will be just wasting mine and your time, thank you."

That way if they don't read the whole profile, tough, block em and move on.

(Ps this is aimed at NO ONE in particular and is only meant as a point of view, please don't kill me) "

Well I definitely know that wasn't aimed at me. Mine starts all positive...

over a year ago

I have nothing but compliments for you miss ice-cream!

over a year ago

"I have nothing but compliments for you miss ice-cream! "

over a year ago

"I have nothing but compliments for you miss ice-cream! "

Slurrrrrp

over a year ago

"I have nothing but compliments for you miss ice-cream!

Slurrrrrp "

I prefere to lick my ice cream slowly, lasts longer then, well unless its really nice then I get a bit greedy!

over a year ago

"I have nothing but compliments for you miss ice-cream!

Slurrrrrp

I prefere to lick my ice cream slowly, lasts longer then, well unless its really nice then I get a bit greedy! "

Greedy is good

Post new Message to Thread