Jump to newest

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman
over a year ago

My town

Aww rip.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah just seen that, strange thing was yesterday or day before we were just talking about how he survived quite a lot

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Its an ease to him i think machines keeping him going this last while

over a year ago

RIP

over a year ago

Mr Mandela, may the sun shine upon your face and the wind be at your back.

Godspeed.

over a year ago

God bless. Rip. What a great person that gave so much to this world

over a year ago

What an incredible guy. Hope he's at peace!

over a year ago

Wonderful legacy. RIP

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Sad day for south Africa

over a year ago

RIP

over a year ago

RIP

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/12/13 22:39:24]

over a year ago

Don't know how true this is. When the Irish team returned from Italy 90 and nelson was also in Dublin at same time the whole of Dublin shouted augh aughh Paul McGrath' s da. Hope its true

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 10/12/13 10:13:52]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

To quote Paul Hill of the Guilford four in relation to the passing of Nelson Mandela...

"I'll raise a glass to the Dunne's Stores strikers while those who called him a terrorist parade at his funeral"

R.I.P.

over a year ago

If he thought nothing else..... It was forgiveness ...and not holding grudges

By *ockyXMan
over a year ago

Rathmines

rip madiba man of the 20th century

over a year ago

"If he thought nothing else..... It was forgiveness ...and not holding grudges "

after he bombed towns and terrorised people.but yeah... R.I.P

over a year ago

"If he thought nothing else..... It was forgiveness ...and not holding grudges

after he bombed towns and terrorised people.but yeah... R.I.P "

they do say that yesterdays terrorists are tomorrows politicians...!!!

over a year ago

rip mandela a pure hero world wide u will be missed

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"rip mandela a pure hero world wide u will be missed "

...apart from among white supremacists, general racists, and of course the Israeli government who didn't exactly like some of his pronouncements

over a year ago

"rip mandela a pure hero world wide u will be missed

...apart from among white supremacists, general racists, and of course the Israeli government who didn't exactly like some of his pronouncements "

and Winnie

over a year ago

its funny the shit that people so willingly forget....!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Enda Kenny has just described him in the Dáil as a pacifist. Either Enda doesn't know the meaning of the word pacifist, or else he didn't know Nelson Mandela very well. Both are possibilities!

over a year ago

"Enda Kenny has just described him in the Dáil as a pacifist. Either Enda doesn't know the meaning of the word pacifist, or else he didn't know Nelson Mandela very well. Both are possibilities! "

lol

over a year ago

"its funny the shit that people so willingly forget....!!"

Ain't that the truth!!

over a year ago

Welcome to the muppet show

By *octorNickMan
over a year ago

Cork

RIP Mandela, you will always be remembered as a hero by those who have campaigned for freedom and democracy all over the world

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/12/13 20:12:13]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/12/13 20:12:15]

over a year ago

after he bombed towns and terrorised people.but yeah... R.I.P "

nelson mandela never bombed any towns!

over a year ago

after he bombed towns and terrorised people.but yeah... R.I.P

nelson mandela never bombed any towns!"

Colleague's comment when Mandela was mentioned on the news today, "fuck'em he was a terrorist!" Words can't describe what I thought of his ignorance!

over a year ago

My town

Mandela a terrorist!!!!!

Do the people know who they are talking bout

over a year ago

"Mandela a terrorist!!!!!

Do the people know who they are talking bout "

It disgusted me....

over a year ago

Do the people know who they are talking bout "

i dont think they do!!he was all for peace so how the hell cud he be a terrorist?

over a year ago

In theory, he spent a long time in prison for terrorist offences. ..basically you could ask the same about ira,muslims, etc around the world....and the answer depends on your own opinions i I suppose.

over a year ago

My town

Hardly put him in the same line in fairness.

over a year ago

I dont know much about him...but my point is that in the society.he lived in 40 or so years ago,he was branded a terrorist, same as many in societies around the world,whom in some eyes are heroes,in others are terrorists.. Thats all.

over a year ago

"In theory, he spent a long time in prison for terrorist offences. ..basically you could ask the same about ira,muslims, etc around the world....and the answer depends on your own opinions i I suppose."

he was a freedom fighter and yea there was violence at sum of his protests to end apparthied but id hardly label him a terrorist,he never murdered anyone

over a year ago

As I said, I dont know much about him....

over a year ago

Lenin was on to something when he wrote

"During the lifetime of great revolutionaries, the oppressing classes constantly hounded them, received their theories with the most savage malice, the most furious hatred and the most unscrupulous campaigns of lies and slander. After their death, attempts are made to convert them into harmless icons, to canonize them, so to say, and to hallow their names to a certain extent for the “consolation” of the oppressed classes and with the object of duping the latter, while at the same time robbing the revolutionary theory of its substance, blunting its revolutionary edge and vulgarizing it."

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The above comment makes a lot of sense. There's been a huge attempt at sanitising Mandela's legacy. The word "terrorist" in itself is a very political word, and is often used to de legitimise revolutions that otherwise might gain support. Nelson Mandela was on the US government's watch list of international terrorists until just five years ago. Most western European governments viewed him in a similar light at least until his release, and in the 80s in the UK, numerous groups were campaigning to have him hanged.

Was he a terrorist? Not to my mind, he wasn't, but he was certainly no pacifist. He was one of the founders of the military wing of the ANC, and as such started a military campaign against the south African government. This campaign was at times very bloody and gruesome, but all wars are gruesome, whether legitimate "just" wars or not. The IRA and the ANC had close ties, and the ANC sought training in the use of explosives from republicans. Some IRA members were also involved in attacks against the apartheid regime in South Africa as well.

By the way, in his calender that he possessed on Robben Island, for the date May 5th, 1981, he has written one line underneath ... "IRA martyr Bobby Sands dies"

That might give you some idea of where he stood.

over a year ago

"its funny the shit that people so willingly forget....!!

Ain't that the truth!! "

yes it us the truth..!!!

over a year ago

Ain't that the truth!!

yes it us the truth..!!!"

Exactly!!

over a year ago

Ain't that the truth!!

yes it us the truth..!!!

Exactly!! "

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

i think it was the mark of this man that when the 20 million won the same rights as the 4 million that ruled them like the right to work and travel freely marry whom they wished and vote in the government of their choice he worked tirelessly to include all south africans in their new country and never wanted revenge for the years of repression

over a year ago

"its funny the shit that people so willingly forget....!!"
everything in context!!!!

over a year ago

"In theory, he spent a long time in prison for terrorist offences. ..basically you could ask the same about ira,muslims, etc around the world....and the answer depends on your own opinions i I suppose."

well if u agree he was a terrorist .... Then it follows that you agree with those who branded and jailed him....and if you agree with people like that....sad for ya really....

By *abe1200Couple
over a year ago

belfast

Do the people know who they are talking bout

It disgusted me...."

+1

Those who say he was a terrorist they have no clue of what they are talking about.He was a hero n no one will ever be like him.That man sacrificed a lot.Ppl that call him a terrorist me!!!!!

over a year ago

as if even matters now the man is dead and everone deserves to Rest In Peace. and yes in his older years he done great things but eaten bread is soon forgotten.its not my fault if people dont know their history....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 11/12/13 13:37:30]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"as if even matters now the man is dead and everone deserves to Rest In Peace. and yes in his older years he done great things but eaten bread is soon forgotten.its not my fault if people dont know their history.... "

Would you be suggesting that the ANC's war against the apartheid regime wasn't justified?

over a year ago

Opinions are like assholes we all have them nd some are just bigger than others

over a year ago

Mandela never claimed to be a saint. He said if he could re write his past and what he has done in the past he wouldn't change a thing. He fought for the rights of black people in their homeland. He fought against discrimination, racism, segregation and the torment torture and murder of his people. It was bloody and violent but the man accomplished something that I for one growing up never thought was possible. There are bigger terrorist leaders fighting for so called 'peace' in what can only be described as genocide against certain peoples and nations. If you prefer to remember him as a terrorist then ok, everyone has the right to their opinion. I think of him as my ultimate hero.

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

[Removed by poster at 11/12/13 13:46:00]

over a year ago

"as if even matters now the man is dead and everone deserves to Rest In Peace. and yes in his older years he done great things but eaten bread is soon forgotten.its not my fault if people dont know their history....

Would you be suggesting that the ANC's war against the apartheid regime wasn't justified? "

OMG he actually speaks to me .....well i be god damned...!!!!!

over a year ago

"Mandela never claimed to be a saint. He said if he could re write his past and what he has done in the past he wouldn't change a thing. He fought for the rights of black people in their homeland. He fought against discrimination, racism, segregation and the torment torture and murder of his people. It was bloody and violent but the man accomplished something that I for one growing up never thought was possible. There are bigger terrorist leaders fighting for so called 'peace' in what can only be described as genocide against certain peoples and nations. If you prefer to remember him as a terrorist then ok, everyone has the right to their opinion. I think of him as my ultimate hero."

great stuff

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Mandela never claimed to be a saint. He said if he could re write his past and what he has done in the past he wouldn't change a thing. He fought for the rights of black people in their homeland. He fought against discrimination, racism, segregation and the torment torture and murder of his people. It was bloody and violent but the man accomplished something that I for one growing up never thought was possible. There are bigger terrorist leaders fighting for so called 'peace' in what can only be described as genocide against certain peoples and nations. If you prefer to remember him as a terrorist then ok, everyone has the right to their opinion. I think of him as my ultimate hero."

mine too

over a year ago

"as if even matters now the man is dead and everone deserves to Rest In Peace. and yes in his older years he done great things but eaten bread is soon forgotten.its not my fault if people dont know their history....

Would you be suggesting that the ANC's war against the apartheid regime wasn't justified?

OMG he actually speaks to me .....well i be god damned...!!!!!"

a haha lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

OMG he actually speaks to me .....well i be god damned...!!!!!"

Does that constitute an answer?

over a year ago

Does that constitute an answer? "

constitute an answer ...... it doesnt even deserve one...

over a year ago

Does that constitute an answer? "

id like to know where exactly i said that??....

over a year ago

"

you didn't sexy x x x

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

I didn't say you said it. That would appear to be what you were implying in the piece I quoted though, hence I asked if that's what you meant. If that's not what you meant then I have no idea what you mean by "eaten bread is soon forgotten" and the thing about people not knowing their history.

over a year ago

you didn't sexy x x x"

no i didnt.the ANC did use force and people died and got injured but we all have to fight for what we want as talking gets one nowhere.you are only a bully till u meet a bigger bully..!!! know he is everyones hero and thats fine but it doesnt change the fact that the ANC did take lives in fighting for what they believed in. its done everyday since the begining of time..... so dont jump on me sor stating FACTS even tho ya may not want to believe them. in not by any means a mandela hater as you all portray me...!!!!

over a year ago

I didn't say you said it. That would appear to be what you were implying in the piece I quoted though, hence I asked if that's what you meant. If that's not what you meant then I have no idea what you mean by "eaten bread is soon forgotten" and the thing about people not knowing their history. "

ignorance isn't a right to presume . all though many on here seem to think it is......

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

you didn't sexy x x x

no i didnt.the ANC did use force and people died and got injured but we all have to fight for what we want as talking gets one nowhere.you are only a bully till u meet a bigger bully..!!! know he is everyones hero and thats fine but it doesnt change the fact that the ANC did take lives in fighting for what they believed in. its done everyday since the begining of time..... so dont jump on me sor stating FACTS even tho ya may not want to believe them. in not by any means a mandela hater as you all portray me...!!!!"

I'm not sure who you mean by "all" the people jumping on you, but if asking you to clarify something that you've just said upsets you that much, I won't do it again.

over a year ago

asking someone to clarify something they said....all good. asking someone to clarify something you presume they ment.... crock of ......

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Good lad jack. Defender of the downtrodden. I'll sit on the naughty step now for the rest of the day.

over a year ago

"Good lad jack. Defender of the downtrodden. I'll sit on the naughty step now for the rest of the day. "
maybe one could spend the time shopping.....maybe a new shirt....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'll give you a piece of timeless wisdom from Abraham Lincoln... "sometimes it's better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

You can have that for nothing.

over a year ago

"I'll give you a piece of timeless wisdom from Abraham Lincoln... "sometimes it's better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

You can have that for nothing. "

now a word for u.... no one can hid there personality behind an intellect ....

and anyone who need s to live life through others thoughts.... most probably can't form their own....laters

over a year ago

"I'll give you a piece of timeless wisdom from Abraham Lincoln... "sometimes it's better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

You can have that for nothing. "

Amen.

over a year ago

you didn't sexy x x x

no i didnt.the ANC did use force and people died and got injured but we all have to fight for what we want as talking gets one nowhere.you are only a bully till u meet a bigger bully..!!! know he is everyones hero and thats fine but it doesnt change the fact that the ANC did take lives in fighting for what they believed in. its done everyday since the begining of time..... so dont jump on me sor stating FACTS even tho ya may not want to believe them. in not by any means a mandela hater as you all portray me...!!!!

I'm not sure who you mean by "all" the people jumping on you, but if asking you to clarify something that you've just said upsets you that m

uch, I won't do it again. "

no michael you did not meerly ask me to clarify something....u presumed i did not know what i was talking about...!!! but tganks for the apology anyway...it is accepted..

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

you didn't sexy x x x

I'm not sure who you mean by "all" the people jumping on you, but if asking you to clarify something that you've just said upsets you that m

uch, I won't do it again.

no michael you did not meerly ask me to clarify something....u presumed i did not know what i was talking about...!!! but tganks for the apology anyway...it is accepted.. "

Fair play to you if you managed to find an apology in there somewhere, not to mention a reason for an apology. I still have no idea what you actually meant, but I don't really care much at this stage. You've answered my question by first ignoring it and then feigning offence at being asked about it. Enjoy!

over a year ago

you didn't sexy x x x

uch, I won't do it again.

no michael you did not meerly ask me to clarify something....u presumed i did not know what i was talking about...!!! but tganks for the apology anyway...it is accepted..

Fair play to you if you managed to find an apology in there somewhere, not to mention a reason for an apology. I still have no idea what you actually meant, but I don't really care much at this stage. You've answered my question by first ignoring it and then feigning offence

at being asked about it. Enjoy!

"

over a year ago

like i said...persumtion the mother of all fuckheads ...... or fuckups .....

over a year ago

Some people are so far up each others asses!!

over a year ago

"Some people are so far up each others asses!!"

who ya tellin ...!!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

better that than up urn own!

over a year ago

Two very paranoid people

over a year ago

"Good lad jack. Defender of the downtrodden. I'll sit on the naughty step now for the rest of the day. maybe one could spend the time shopping.....maybe a new shirt.... "

whats wrong with his shirt?i think its very nice actually

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/13 16:36:25]

over a year ago

"Two very paranoid people "
paranoid bout what????

over a year ago

yea so far up their noses are brown!

over a year ago

"Two very paranoid people "

i really hope ur not refaring to me coz you couldnt be further than the truth if you are..x

over a year ago

"Good lad jack. Defender of the downtrodden. I'll sit on the naughty step now for the rest of the day. maybe one could spend the time shopping.....maybe a new shirt....

whats wrong with his shirt?i think its very nice actually "

nottin wrong with it..... just a more constructive use of time than sitting on naughty steep.... prob no room on it anyway..... eh??????

over a year ago

My town

All I can say is wtf

over a year ago

"Some people are so far up each others asses!!

yea so far up their noses are brown! "

and u would know all bout that eh. x x x

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sure it means I'm a bad person but I smiled at the news that Tutu's house had been tanned whilst he was at the funeral.

You'd think his imaginary friend would have would have taken a moment to smite the burglar.

over a year ago

"Good lad jack. Defender of the downtrodden. I'll sit on the naughty step now for the rest of the day. maybe one could spend the time shopping.....maybe a new shirt....

whats wrong with his shirt?i think its very nice actually nottin wrong with it..... just a more constructive use of time than sitting on naughty steep.... prob no room on it anyway..... eh?????? "

ok

over a year ago

yea so far up their noses are brown! and u would know all bout that eh. x x x "

i never licked anyones arse in my life!id say yur a star arse licker

over a year ago

yea so far up their noses are brown! "

Oh jesus!! I think we've touched a nerve or two!!

The reactions couldn't have been written any better!!

over a year ago

My town

I find this thread hilarious how a nice thread turns into ass licking and shirt changing talk bout hijack !!!!!!

over a year ago

The reactions couldn't have been written any better!!"

over a year ago

jesus christ at least michael had a proper argument and opinion....fuckin hell you are just a plain ole gobshite..!!!

over a year ago

yea so far up their noses are brown! and u would know all bout that eh. x x x

i never licked anyones arse in my life!id say yur a star arse licker "

so urn into water sports and brown noses..... you kinky little catch

over a year ago

"I find this thread hilarious how a nice thread turns into ass licking and shirt changing talk bout hijack !!!!!!

"

hi lol

over a year ago

jesus christ at least michael had a proper argument and opinion....fuckin hell you are just a plain ole gobshite..!!! "

Wow I didn't even have to say anything at all. That's classy. Now if I had said that, I'd be reported and banned from the forum for 72hrs. However I'm not a child and don't care what you have to say. You mean nothing to me, but you do humour me. Thank you. It's like having your own personal puppet

over a year ago

not at all bud....sure its good crack.....

over a year ago

jesus christ at least michael had a proper argument and opinion....fuckin hell you are just a plain ole gobshite..!!!

Wow I didn't even have to say anything at all. That's classy. Now if I had said that, I'd be reported and banned from the forum for 72hrs. However I'm not a child and don't care what you have to say. You mean nothing to me, but you do humour me. Thank you. It's like having your own personal puppet "

lol

over a year ago

Wow I didn't even have to say anything at all. That's classy. Now if I had said that, I'd be reported and banned from the forum for 72hrs. However I'm not a child and don't care what you have to say. You mean nothing to me, but you do humour me. Thank you. It's like having your own personal puppet "

pmsl....

over a year ago

The reactions couldn't have been written any better!!not at all bud....sure its good crack..... "

its gas,ppl can be so easily wound up over nothing

over a year ago

ya and im sure yad be good at doing that.....its kinda like running off and tellin the teacher.... only the fools and nerds do it...

over a year ago

The reactions couldn't have been written any better!!not at all bud....sure its good crack.....

its gas,ppl can be so easily wound up over nothing "

hey do u hear a click when urn on here lol

over a year ago

He was a terrorist dont you guys no nothing. It was is men that killed all the white farmers men women and children. Ho my god you lot are reading to much what the papers put in.i cant believe you are all sticking up for him.i no y as long its not your family that he kills you dont care and u just read the good parts about him .Please go on the Internet and read up on him. Did anyone watch the news when the white old lady farmer got beat up by is men.black and blue she was I no what you are saying she is not my mam or nan so y do I care.please read up on it.

over a year ago

The reactions couldn't have been written any better!!not at all bud....sure its good crack.....

its gas,ppl can be so easily wound up over nothing "

very sensitive alright must be the pressure of xmas

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"He was a terrorist dont you guys no nothing. It was is men that killed all the white farmers men women and children. Ho my god you lot are reading to much what the papers put in.i cant believe you are all sticking up for him.i no y as long its not your family that he kills you dont care and u just read the good parts about him .Please go on the Internet and read up on him. Did anyone watch the news when the white old lady farmer got beat up by is men.black and blue she was I no what you are saying she is not my mam or nan so y do I care.please read up on it. "

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. John the Baptist said that!

Wars are dirty, messy, bloody things. I don't imagine there's ever been a war without war crimes, but that does not mean that the war in itself is less legitimate. I presume that if you're saying that Nelson Mandela was less of a man because a white woman was beaten up, then I wonder what you must have to say about Winston Churchill, and practically every other British Prime minister since your empire was create.

over a year ago

D.

*yawn

Wake me up when we start blaming the Catholic church.

over a year ago

Would have loved someone like Mandela to fight for the Aboriginal Australians!!!

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Does anyone else have the free nelson mandela song in their head for the last week

over a year ago

Yeah and Mandela Day by Simple Minds.

On a lighter note I thought the signing interpreter story was hilarious

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Does anyone else have the free nelson mandela song in their head for the last week"

Absolutely! The specials, if memory serves me correctly. That was a great song!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Yeah and Mandela Day by Simple Minds.

On a lighter note I thought the signing interpreter story was hilarious "

Peter Gabriel's song Biko was a classic as well.

The signer claimed today that he had suffered a schizophrenic attack. Lol.

over a year ago

"Yeah and Mandela Day by Simple Minds.

On a lighter note I thought the signing interpreter story was hilarious "

feckin hilarious. that lad is a mad yoke.

over a year ago

"He was a terrorist dont you guys no nothing. It was is men that killed all the white farmers men women and children. Ho my god you lot are reading to much what the papers put in.i cant believe you are all sticking up for him.i no y as long its not your family that he kills you dont care and u just read the good parts about him .Please go on the Internet and read up on him. Did anyone watch the news when the white old lady farmer got beat up by is men.black and blue she was I no what you are saying she is not my mam or nan so y do I care.please read up on it. "

everyone who's kills isn't automatically a terrorist...

over a year ago

"Does anyone else have the free nelson mandela song in their head for the last week"

Im dreading the day when the queen dies every one will be singing God save the Queen for a month.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"

Im dreading the day when the queen dies every one will be singing God save the Queen for a month."

Rather ironic that you come from Paisley and dont want gstq!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Does anyone else have the free nelson mandela song in their head for the last week

Im dreading the day when the queen dies every one will be singing God save the Queen for a month."

Lol, not to mention the newly rewritten Candle in the wind that Elton John will trot out again

over a year ago

Many people worldwide have said what Nelson Mandela has done for them in their lives.

What has the Queen the Head of State of the UK and 15 other Commonwealth realms done for you in your life?

The only thing I can thank her for is when I was a kid and we got a half day off from school to go see her driving down the road on the way to Govt house in Perth Oz

over a year ago

"Many people worldwide have said what Nelson Mandela has done for them in their lives.

What has the Queen the Head of State of the UK and 15 other Commonwealth realms done for you in your life?

The only thing I can thank her for is when I was a kid and we got a half day off from school to go see her driving down the road on the way to Govt house in Perth Oz "

should have egged the bitch

over a year ago

If a few years older I probably would have lol

over a year ago

make up for it next time lol.

over a year ago

"make up for it next time lol."

Im old and wise now I would rather use the eggs for eggs benedict lol

over a year ago

ment make up for it next time.stone her

over a year ago

"ment make up for it next time.stone her "

OMG! You misogynistic caveman.

over a year ago

"ment make up for it next time.stone her

OMG! You misogynistic caveman. "

over a year ago

"ment make up for it next time.stone her

OMG! You misogynistic caveman. "

what's misogynistic mean?

over a year ago

"Many people worldwide have said what Nelson Mandela has done for them in their lives.

The only thing I can thank her for is when I was a kid and we got a half day off from school to go see her driving down the road on the way to Govt house in Perth Oz "

The queen and royal family has attracted billions of pound from tourism, overseas trade, employed many thousand people for many decades,

The Queen has made Britain, Great Britain.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/12/13 03:06:34]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/12/13 08:24:40]

over a year ago

This post is a tad confusing. It has gone from Nelson Mandela dying and RIP wishes to Terrorists then onto Politicians which seems to have a link between them - don't know why!

Then we veer totally of subject to discuss Michaels’ Shirt where opinions vary a bit but general consensus is that it’s a nice shirt although he does seem to spend quite a lot of time on the naughty step!

We then move on to Peoples asses and not in the most complimentary manner as some people are Paranoid apparently and accuse others of Ass licking or being a Gobshite (I cannot comment on this lol).

We go back to Nelson Mandela being a terrorist then bring in views by Winston Churchill and someone waits on the side line to be called back when the Catholic Church comes into play. The poor Aboriginal Australians have got a raw deal it seems but I am glad things lighten up and discussion follow on the Mandela song but let us not forget The Queen who might get Elton John to rewrite the Candle in the Wind song for her funeral. I can’t see it myself as she would be copying Diana - but who knows lol.

If my overview contain any erroneous details or offends, I apologise but its just a bit of fun.

On a more serious note. Nelson Mandela was a human being, a son, a husband and a father. May he RIP.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"This post is a tad confusing. It has gone from Nelson Mandela dying and RIP wishes to Terrorists then onto Politicians which seems to have a link between them - don't know why!

Then we veer totally of subject to discuss Michaels’ Shirt where opinions vary a bit but general consensus is that it’s a nice shirt although he does seem to spend quite a lot of time on the naughty step!

We then move on to Peoples asses and not in the most complimentary manner as some people are Paranoid apparently and accuse others of Ass licking or being a Gobshite (I cannot comment on this lol).

We go back to Nelson Mandela being a terrorist then bring in views by Winston Churchill and someone waits on the side line to be called back when the Catholic Church comes into play. The poor Aboriginal Australians have got a raw deal it seems but I am glad things lighten up and discussion follow on the Mandela song but let us not forget The Queen who might get Elton John to rewrite the Candle in the Wind song for her funeral. I can’t see it myself as she would be copying Diana - but who knows lol.

If my overview contain any erroneous details or offends, I apologise but its just a bit of fun.

On a more serious note. Nelson Mandela was a human being, a son, a husband and a father. May he RIP. "

Excellent summary!

over a year ago

"This post is a tad confusing. It has gone from Nelson Mandela dying and RIP wishes to Terrorists then onto Politicians which seems to have a link between them - don't know why!

On a more serious note. Nelson Mandela was a human being, a son, a husband and a father. May he RIP. "

ya can't be on the naughty seat too much..... when ya keep putting other on it!!!!!!!!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

ya can't be on the naughty seat too much..... when ya keep putting other on it!!!!!!!!! "

Cryptic. Do explain.

over a year ago

"

ya can't be on the naughty seat too much..... when ya keep putting other on it!!!!!!!!!

Cryptic. Do explain.

"

o sorry. i forgot you prob only get quotes...... never mind

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Cryptic. Do explain.

o sorry. i forgot you prob only get quotes...... never mind "

What?

Actually, never mind.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/12/13 11:45:00]

over a year ago

"

Cryptic. Do explain.

What?

Actually, never mind. "

Thats a fine shirt there mick

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Cryptic. Do explain.

What?

Actually, never mind.

Thats a fine shirt there mick "

Coming from a man with three shiny balls, that's a huge compliment!

over a year ago

My town

I seen that pictures fine set of balls hey

over a year ago

Well I am in the xmass spirit spreading luv and jollyness to all mankind.

over a year ago

"Well I am in the xmass spirit spreading luv and jollyness to all mankind. "
spreading or spraying lol

over a year ago

"Well I am in the xmass spirit spreading luv and jollyness to all mankind. spreading or spraying lol "

Sorry thats went right over my head lol

over a year ago

The only thing I can thank her for is when I was a kid and we got a half day off from school to go see her driving down the road on the way to Govt house in Perth Oz that dosent take from the fact she's an oul crusty bitch. she needs a running kick in the whole..front bout 20 yards back.

The queen and royal family has attracted billions of pound from tourism, overseas trade, employed many thousand people for many decades,

The Queen has made Britain, Great Britain."

over a year ago

youtube Brenda fassie and look for the song "Black president" The best tribute song to Mandela EVER!

Post new Message to Thread