Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Kate Moss Playboy Shoot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dunno if things like this are allowed (guess I'll find out soon enough)

Yer woman Kate Moss gets her kit off for Playboy

http://thecitizensoffashion.com/2013/12/03/kate-moss-for-playboy-january-february-2014-nsfw-at-least-18/

I think she still looks good although just a tad on the thin side for my liking and fair play to her for doing it. Although I guess the money probably helped, I'm still waiting on a phonecall from Playgirl but I think they might have lost my number......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I said it before n ill say it again, I think she looks a state.looks like a d up wreck.and she looks filthy.and not in the good way

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She's like lego.......

in bits!!!!!!!!

By *aytime111Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"I said it before n ill say it again, I think she looks a state.looks like a d up wreck.and she looks filthy.and not in the good way"

over a year ago

"I said it before n ill say it again, I think she looks a state.looks like a d up wreck.and she looks filthy.and not in the good way"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"She's like lego.......

in bits!!!!!!!! "

ha ha ha

over a year ago

I have to admit,i don't find her attractive at all,in fact i feel sorry for her,she has every apperance of a drug addict

over a year ago

"I have to admit,i don't find her attractive at all,in fact i feel sorry for her,she has every apperance of a drug addict"

I dont even know why you'd feel sorry for her!

Shes a mess and a waste of space and is still gettin more money than all of us decent folk

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

That's grand so. Less competition for me!

over a year ago

"That's grand so. Less competition for me! "

You can have her her habit might cost ya a few quid though

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"That's grand so. Less competition for me!

You can have her her habit might cost ya a few quid though "

Tesco have great value in two litre bottles of the stuff. A couple of them should keep her contented!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

She looks awful always has and always will.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

She looks presentable enough in those photos!

over a year ago

"She looks awful always has and always will.

"

she's not a bit sexy lookin ,now Dee there's a sexy lookin woman!!!

over a year ago

"She looks awful always has and always will.

"

I second that

over a year ago

Ah bit of effort and she might scrub up well !

over a year ago

How do you play safe with kate moss? Bring your own needle

over a year ago

Kate luv, if you're reading this don't mind them, they don't get very far with the women on here either.

over a year ago

"Dunno if things like this are allowed (guess I'll find out soon enough)

http://thecitizensoffashion.com/2013/12/03/kate-moss-for-playboy-january-february-2014-nsfw-at-least-18/

I think she still looks good although just a tad on the thin side for my liking and fair play to her for doing it. Although I guess the money probably helped, I'm still waiting on a phonecall from Playgirl but I think they might have lost my number...... "

shes not tht hot without all the airbrushing!none of the celebrities are!

over a year ago

I think she still looks good although just a tad on the thin side for my liking and fair play to her for doing it. Although I guess the money probably helped, I'm still waiting on a phonecall from Playgirl but I think they might have lost my number......

shes not tht hot without all the airbrushing!none of the celebrities are!"

well nicole there's no need of any of ur pic's needing airbrushing...hot hot hot !!!

over a year ago

shes not tht hot without all the airbrushing!none of the celebrities are!well nicole there's no need of any of ur pic's needing airbrushing...hot hot hot !!!"

why thanks whopper but yur still not getting a shag lol

over a year ago

shes not tht hot without all the airbrushing!none of the celebrities are!well nicole there's no need of any of ur pic's needing airbrushing...hot hot hot !!!

why thanks whopper but yur still not getting a shag lol "

do we have to do this hard to get thing again

over a year ago

shes not tht hot without all the airbrushing!none of the celebrities are!well nicole there's no need of any of ur pic's needing airbrushing...hot hot hot !!!

why thanks whopper but yur still not getting a shag lol do we have to do this hard to get thing again "

oh ok,go on take me now

over a year ago

why thanks whopper but yur still not getting a shag lol do we have to do this hard to get thing again

oh ok,go on take me now "

wow don't get that offer too often[hhmmmmm thinkin of u bent over in front of me,oh that lovely firm ass] but i'm going to wash my hair sorry

Post new Message to Thread