Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

shag or live longer.......????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So.... Would you ....shag the one person you've always wanted to .......celebrity actor whoever ....if the only catch was your life would be shortened by 10 years...... Or would you live an extra 10years wondering????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"So.... Would you ....shag the one person you've always wanted to .......celebrity actor whoever ....if the only catch was your life would be shortened by 10 years...... Or would you live an extra 10years wondering???? "

Is this another trick question ?

over a year ago

"So.... Would you ....shag the one person you've always wanted to .......celebrity actor whoever ....if the only catch was your life would be shortened by 10 years...... Or would you live an extra 10years wondering????

Is this another trick question ?"

you may find a grown up to help ya when your read on here

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"So.... Would you ....shag the one person you've always wanted to .......celebrity actor whoever ....if the only catch was your life would be shortened by 10 years...... Or would you live an extra 10years wondering????

Is this another trick question ?you may find a grown up to help ya when your read on here"

Lol,,,im off out now but do try coming up with some original posts for tomorow,,,,,,18 to 20 perhaps,,,,,

over a year ago

Is this another trick question ?you may find a grown up to help ya when your read on here

Lol,,,im off out now but do try coming up with some original posts for tomorow,,,,,,18 to 20 perhaps,,,,, "

where ya off too....try find yourself some come backs maybe????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is this another trick question ?you may find a grown up to help ya when your read on here

Lol,,,im off out now but do try coming up with some original posts for tomorow,,,,,,18 to 20 perhaps,,,,, "

lol, well said Tom

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I actually don't understand half the threads today.

over a year ago

I'd rather have the extra 10 years cause the one u wanna fuck could be terrible ain't worth the risk...

10 years extra of fucking lol

over a year ago

Deffo take 10 extra years of life...

over a year ago

"I'd rather have the extra 10 years cause the one u wanna fuck could be terrible ain't worth the risk...

10 years extra of fucking lol"

over a year ago

Lol,,,im off out now but do try coming up with some original posts for tomorow,,,,,,18 to 20 perhaps,,,,,

where ya off too....try find yourself some come backs maybe????"

Meow handbags ladiea

over a year ago

agree with big badbitch...!!

over a year ago

Depends what age youre gonna live to! lol you wouldnt be doin much fuckin if them extra years were between 80-90!

over a year ago

shag

over a year ago

Shag bang fuck and screw

Don't want to be old and decrepit just wanna fuck like a pro for as long as I can

over a year ago

This question doesn't apply to me because

A) there is not just one person i want to fuck, there are many and 10 years is a heavy price for one shag when i could spend the 10 years screwing various women

B) Only having Salma Hayek once would not be enough and my life would seem hollow thereafter

C) Evil just won't die, so i'm immortal and your bargain is invalid regarding me

over a year ago

Also an unrelated piece of advise, if a friendly 60 something hippie offers you a brownie with your coffee, the answer is always yes

over a year ago

Shag!

Why live longer if ya can't have any fun

over a year ago

"Also an unrelated piece of advise, if a friendly 60 something hippie offers you a brownie with your coffee, the answer is always yes "
too true.lol

over a year ago

Live 10 years wondering 10 more years of sexy fun hee hee

Post new Message to Thread