Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey im free all day today....any1 fancy 1 in the bum?......call me x, always wanted to see if this works!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"hey im free all day today....any1 fancy 1 in the bum?......call me x, always wanted to see if this works! "

ah no! I'm busy today

could maybe do tomorrow but only if it's in the car, you ram it in dry, last 2mins tops and wipe ur cock on the upolstery before you leave? Girls gotta have standards, y'know?

over a year ago

"hey im free all day today....any1 fancy 1 in the bum?......call me x, always wanted to see if this works!

ah no! I'm busy today

could maybe do tomorrow but only if it's in the car, you ram it in dry, last 2mins tops and wipe ur cock on the upolstery before you leave? Girls gotta have standards, y'know? "

trust me chick,i drop my clothes and you'l be soaking before I ram lol

over a year ago

"hey im free all day today....any1 fancy 1 in the bum?......call me x, always wanted to see if this works!

ah no! I'm busy today

could maybe do tomorrow but only if it's in the car, you ram it in dry, last 2mins tops and wipe ur cock on the upolstery before you leave? Girls gotta have standards, y'know? trust me chick,i drop my clothes and you'l be soaking before I ram lol"

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....?

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

could maybe do tomorrow but only if it's in the car, you ram it in dry, last 2mins tops and wipe ur cock on the upolstery before you leave? Girls gotta have standards, y'know? trust me chick,i drop my clothes and you'l be soaking before I ram lol

don't mind that lad..... He just wants take miss on ya......the fuker lol

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....? "

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

could maybe do tomorrow but only if it's in the car, you ram it in dry, last 2mins tops and wipe ur cock on the upolstery before you leave? Girls gotta have standards, y'know? trust me chick,i drop my clothes and you'l be soaking before I ram lol

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....? "

and we'l never be royal!!!!! u can call me queen bee,this kind of love just ain't for I like a different kind of buzzz lmao

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....? and we'l never be royal!!!!! u can call me queen bee,this kind of love just ain't for I like a different kind of buzzz lmao "

Love a bitta Lorde. Not sure I like what ur getting at... but I'll let it go. Since you're so short and all. Got enough problems.

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....? and we'l never be royal!!!!! u can call me queen bee,this kind of love just ain't for I like a different kind of buzzz lmao

Love a bitta Lorde. Not sure I like what ur getting at... but I'll let it go. Since you're so short and all. Got enough problems. "

just cause ur paranoid!!!..............doesn't mean there not out to get ya!!! easyyyyyyyyyy means nout!

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

lmao not the desired reactiom

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

no but i bet they do when lotta drops his.......

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

ah no! I'm busy today

Baaaahahahahahaha! She burned ya!

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....? no but i bet they do when lotta drops his....... "

you are sooooo jealous of lotta.you need to get over that....

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....? no but i bet they do when lotta drops his....... "

Usually they smile

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....? no but i bet they do when lotta drops his.......

Usually they smile "

point and laugh lol

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

Soaking? From my ass? People actually shit themselves when u undress or wha....? no but i bet they do when lotta drops his.......

Usually they smile "

Smile??? Is that before or after u bury ur truncheon in their ..........

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

Usually they smile

Smile??? Is that before or after u bury ur truncheon in their .......... "

Or both

over a year ago

ah no! I'm busy today

Usually they smile

Smile??? Is that before or after u bury ur truncheon in their ..........

Or both "

Post new Message to Thread