Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Setting Ground Rules/Boundaries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would love to hear from couples please regarding what rules/boundaries they have in place when swinging. Also is it the lady who has the, for want of a better word, 'power' in the swinging relationship and why? I am in a relationship but we both have single profiles so it's a little bit different to the normal couple thing but I think the issues are still pretty much the same and I would appreciate any advice people may think appropriate to share.

Thanks guys

Cheeky x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

[Removed by poster at 02/12/13 13:52:00]

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We always make the decions together , and discuss all mails we get too , when we do have a meet , if its a mmf , i ( mrs here ) would start playing with the guy and then he joins in , but if its a cpl , anything could happen , but we have a rule for ourselves that we finish playing together , as we love the feel from one another and like to end it that way , and we will never do seperate rooms or seperate meets either, swiinging is just to spice up what a great sex life we already have and we love the variety that swinging brings

thats jusy our tupence worth

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

good topic cheeky and cpls could really do with working this out but i think its hard to know what the rules are in the early stages because i dont think you can know for sure what you might mind untill you see ur partner engaged in it thats the way it worked for us anyway.......the only thing i know i will never want is mr davie meeting alone even though i have not fair i know but better to be honest with each other then for me to pretend that i dont mind when i do so make of that what you will but the little i know of you ye seem to have it worked out but really good topic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I would love to hear from couples please regarding what rules/boundaries they have in place when swinging. Also is it the lady who has the, for want of a better word, 'power' in the swinging relationship and why? I am in a relationship but we both have single profiles so it's a little bit different to the normal couple thing but I think the issues are still pretty much the same and I would appreciate any advice people may think appropriate to share.

Thanks guys

Cheeky x

"

Did u find love on here? whos the lucky lad!

over a year ago

Well for us as a couple we don't play separately as that defeats the purpose of swinging for us we both decide on who to meet but then again every couple is different and what works for one couple might not work for another

over a year ago

No taking one for the team..!

over a year ago

"Well for us as a couple we don't play separately as that defeats the purpose of swinging for us we both decide on who to meet but then again every couple is different and what works for one couple might not work for another "

By *lo1 slo2Couple
over a year ago

newry

We discussed this for quite some time before we even joined up and set our rules out at the start and have stuck too them and have no regrets but we also make all decisions together

over a year ago

Interesring topic indeed , to be honest still figuring out the boundaries , have tried things I wasn't even considering when we joined, so suppose for us its still evolving, one thing I haven't done yet is meet alone even though that is something we have discussed I am too nervous to do atm.

Post new Message to Thread