Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Anal

Jump to newest

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Do women enjoy anal as much as men do receiving it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont think i know a man.who likes receiving it. But wen done right is enjoyable.

By *roghedaman OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"Dont think i know a man.who likes receiving it. But wen done right is enjoyable."

Well this is the post to find out, the prostate is the mans G spot. A man would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy that organ being stimulated. It's the closest thing to a female orgasm with no ejaculation involved and for longer orgasms.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We not into it !!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Do women enjoy anal as much as men do receiving it?"

Speak for yourself Kimosabe

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a nice piece of ass now and again

over a year ago

Love anal

Giving and having my bum fingered

But it really has to be with the right person

You just can't make it happen it's something that you flow into when your with someone

over a year ago

"Dont think i know a man.who likes receiving it. But wen done right is enjoyable.

Well this is the post to find out, the prostate is the mans G spot. A man would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy that organ being stimulated. It's the closest thing to a female orgasm with no ejaculation involved and for longer orgasms."

important not sure the ends justify the means

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Dont think i know a man.who likes receiving it. But wen done right is enjoyable.

Well this is the post to find out, the prostate is the mans G spot. A man would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy that organ being stimulated. It's the closest thing to a female orgasm with no ejaculation involved and for longer

orgasms."

Saying every guy likes his prostate massaged is a blanket generalisation. You can't say that. Just like you can't say every woman likes her g spot being massaged or clit being played with for that matter.

Personally I've had my prostrate massaged by more than one lady (not at the same time lol), one of whom was very experienced in the art. It's not for me, I didn't really enjoy it. Gave it a go but much more stuff out there that do 'do it for me' so... next!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/12/13 22:58:13]

over a year ago

Well this is the post to find out, the prostate is the mans G spot. A man would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy that organ being stimulated. It's the closest thing to a female orgasm with no ejaculation involved and for longer

orgasms.

Saying every guy likes his prostate massaged is a blanket generalisation. You can't say that. Just like you can't say every woman likes her g spot being massaged or clit being played with for that matter.

Personally I've had my prostrate massaged by more than one lady (not at the same time lol), one of whom was very experienced in the art. It's not for me, I didn't really enjoy it. Gave it a go but much more stuff out there that do 'do it for me' so... next! "

ya can say what ya like round here bud.....its great....

Post new Message to Thread