Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi ladies,im a bit shy about myself and was just wondering what advice you could give me to get over this,iv never been with a women and would like to share this new experience with 1 of yous!im 4ft 2 and curvy and people say i look a bit like danny de vito,so if anybody would like to chat to me please do.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First off u said here that your curvy, your profile says athletic, your a smoker but won't meet smokers.. You say here your 4"2 yet on your profile it says 5"11

Go figure

over a year ago

oooops

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

"oooops"

You smell a dirty rat ???

over a year ago

Mr T?......T for terrible liar!!...

over a year ago

what the feck is it lately with all these fellas whove never had a woman coming out of the woodwork ffs , go invest in a psychologist and leave the swinging till you know how to have sex first .

over a year ago

"Mr T?......T for terrible liar!!..."

over a year ago

"what the feck is it lately with all these fellas whove never had a woman coming out of the woodwork ffs , go invest in a psychologist and leave the swinging till you know how to have sex first ."

Brilliant I love it

over a year ago

"First off u said here that your curvy, your profile says athletic, your a smoker but won't meet smokers.. You say here your 4"2 yet on your profile it says 5"11

Go figure"

lol

over a year ago

I could be well wide of the mark and stating the obvious here but...... Wind up?

over a year ago

lmfao

By *onzoIRLMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Looks like one of the Hobbits have wandered off the Shire & by the sounds of it not even a wizard & his magic will get this fellow laid.

over a year ago

"I could be well wide of the mark and stating the obvious here but...... Wind up?"

Ya think!?? lol

over a year ago

awhhhhhhhh thanks guys!Iv got small man syndrome thats why i say im bigger,but after ur kind words..........a feel like a 6footer today lol

By *ick and sexyCouple
over a year ago

any

"Mr T?......T for terrible liar!!..."

over a year ago

"I could be well wide of the mark and stating the obvious here but...... Wind up?

Ya think!?? lol"

well he had me sucked in there for a fraction of a second, then again if you say orange real slow it sounds like gullible

over a year ago

"I could be well wide of the mark and stating the obvious here but...... Wind up?

Ya think!?? lol

well he had me sucked in there for a fraction of a second, then again if you say orange real slow it sounds like gullible"

I just looked at ur pics,have to ask did u wet ur pants in 1 of them? to get the look you were after!looks gd. ps were can i get meself a pair of them pants?

over a year ago

Ya think!?? lol

well he had me sucked in there for a fraction of a second, then again if you say orange real slow it sounds like gullibleI just looked at ur pics,have to ask did u wet ur pants in 1 of them? to get the look you were after!looks gd. ps were can i get meself a pair of them pants? "

ummm no, i guess they're just very sheer thanks, i buy all my underwear on Saville row ya know

over a year ago

Ya think!?? lol

well he had me sucked in there for a fraction of a second, then again if you say orange real slow it sounds like gullibleI just looked at ur pics,have to ask did u wet ur pants in 1 of them? to get the look you were after!looks gd. ps were can i get meself a pair of them pants? "

Pmsl

over a year ago

Ya think!?? lol

well he had me sucked in there for a fraction of a second, then again if you say orange real slow it sounds like gullibleI just looked at ur pics,have to ask did u wet ur pants in 1 of them? to get the look you were after!looks gd. ps were can i get meself a pair of them pants?

ummm no, i guess they're just very sheer thanks, i buy all my underwear on Saville row ya know"

Yes exceptionally great pics they work for me

By *oxysCouple
over a year ago

c

"Hi ladies,im a bit shy about myself and was just wondering what advice you could give me to get over this,iv never been with a women and would like to share this new experience with 1 of yous!im 4ft 2 and curvy and people say i look a bit like danny de vito,so if anybody would like to chat to me please do."
ha ha the brat is back!!!

over a year ago

Ya think!?? lol

well he had me sucked in there for a fraction of a second, then again if you say orange real slow it sounds like gullibleI just looked at ur pics,have to ask did u wet ur pants in 1 of them? to get the look you were after!looks gd. ps were can i get meself a pair of them pants?

ummm no, i guess they're just very sheer thanks, i buy all my underwear on Saville row ya know

Yes exceptionally great pics they work for me "

over a year ago

Ya think!?? lol

well he had me sucked in there for a fraction of a second, then again if you say orange real slow it sounds like gullible"

It's weird how gullible isn't in the dictionary...

over a year ago

Does my profile say 6ft 2 I meant to say 2ft 6

over a year ago

Ya think!?? lol

well he had me sucked in there for a fraction of a second, then again if you say orange real slow it sounds like gullible

It's weird how gullible isn't in the dictionary... "

terrible oversight on their part really

over a year ago

Best advice I can give you mate is to head back to Facebook

over a year ago

Ya think!?? lol

ummm no, i guess they're just very sheer thanks, i buy all my underwear on Saville row ya know"

tk fk for that i thought it was a wet pants comp,was near going to join ya! nice piece that 2,is it urs?

over a year ago

Mr T..... Would thAt tickle ur fancy......

You sound like a great ash tray stand...

over a year ago

Ya think!?? lol

ummm no, i guess they're just very sheer thanks, i buy all my underwear on Saville row ya knowtk fk for that i thought it was a wet pants comp,was near going to join ya! nice piece that 2,is it urs? "

ummm as far as i know and thanks again

over a year ago

This guy needs to go back to kiddies campus and also specsavers cause u look greatttttin those undies

over a year ago

oooohh lotta love is sexy in those pants.more pants pics please..xxxxxx

over a year ago

I being miss read!I think they look great 2,iv just sent me letter to Santa telling him not to forget mine

over a year ago

"I being miss read!I think they look great 2,iv just sent me letter to Santa telling him not to forget mine "

do ya want a few socks to fill em when ya get em?

over a year ago

"I being miss read!I think they look great 2,iv just sent me letter to Santa telling him not to forget mine "

mmmmmm dont forget to take pics now

over a year ago

Do you not just go down to primark/penny's and buy them there like everyone else

over a year ago

"oooohh lotta love is sexy in those pants.more pants pics please..xxxxxx"

well since you asked so nicely, how can i refuse, keep your eyes peeled

over a year ago

"This guy needs to go back to kiddies campus and also specsavers cause u look greatttttin those undies "

why thank ya, going to blush now

over a year ago

"I being miss read!I think they look great 2,iv just sent me letter to Santa telling him not to forget mine

do ya want a few socks to fill em when ya get em?"

.............every knife cuts my friend!! if ya can't beat em! join em lol

over a year ago

"I being miss read!I think they look great 2,iv just sent me letter to Santa telling him not to forget mine

do ya want a few socks to fill em when ya get em?.............every knife cuts my friend!! if ya can't beat em! join em lol"

knives and nails round here lol

over a year ago

do ya want a few socks to fill em when ya get em?.............every knife cuts my friend!! if ya can't beat em! join em lolknives and nails round here lol"

Post new Message to Thread