Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

different guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been chatting to a guy and I tell h I'm busy till beginning of Dec I only meet wkends so he ask why would I want to fuck different guys every wk and was I not worried abt catching sumthing as I told him I'm a swinger if I only wanted I guy id have a bf and told him I get regular check which I had done last wk when I asked him he couldn't answer that and tried to say sorry bloody hell seems to me do all guts still think it's ok for guys to dip there wick and not the girls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Funs fun I think as long as your enjoying what your doing then stuff what others think

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/11/13 22:55:17]

over a year ago

Ah yeah sure thats a given....a girl does it and we are infected slags..... a bloke does it and hes god...!!! fuck them all i say...literally

over a year ago

Thats it curvy

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Funny enough there is what makes me laugh is they all want to sow their wild oats but then meet a virgin

women are more liberated these days sample the field i say

over a year ago

"Ah yeah sure thats a given....a girl does it and we are infected slags..... a bloke does it and hes god...!!! fuck them all i say...literally "

Or rather taken literally don't Fuck the tosspots who say it

over a year ago

Deffo he got blocked lol

over a year ago

It's a swingers site, we are all here to have sex and fuck around (well I defo am anyways!) shouldn't be double standards

over a year ago

A bit Irish alrite

over a year ago

"Ah yeah sure thats a given....a girl does it and we are infected slags..... a bloke does it and hes god...!!! fuck them all i say...literally "

yes please

over a year ago

For the record bustie I'd still like a go on those tits even if 6/7 lads had just spunked all over them! Cracking!!

over a year ago

"Funny enough there is what makes me laugh is they all want to sow their wild oats but then meet a virgin

women are more liberated these days sample the field i say "

who wants a virgin, she'll just lie there and take it. Give me a raging slut anydag

By *azsinsMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I have been chatting to a guy and I tell h I'm busy till beginning of Dec I only meet wkends so he ask why would I want to fuck different guys every wk and was I not worried abt catching sumthing as I told him I'm a swinger if I only wanted I guy id have a bf and told him I get regular check which I had done last wk when I asked him he couldn't answer that and tried to say sorry bloody hell seems to me do all guts still think it's ok for guys to dip there wick and not the girls "

It will be a long time before hypocrisy leaves the sexually liberated females free to express themselves, but everyday it gets a small step closer.

So ladies keep driving your sexual freedom forward and fuck who you want when you want!!

Hopefully that means me

over a year ago

"Funny enough there is what makes me laugh is they all want to sow their wild oats but then meet a virgin

who wants a virgin, she'll just lie there and take it. Give me a raging slut anydag "

pmsl....

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

thank f**k for all the liberated ladies !!!!

over a year ago

who wants a virgin, she'll just lie there and take it. Give me a raging slut anydag

pmsl.... "

i was serious

over a year ago

"I have been chatting to a guy and I tell h I'm busy till beginning of Dec I only meet wkends so he ask why would I want to fuck different guys every wk and was I not worried abt catching sumthing as I told him I'm a swinger if I only wanted I guy id have a bf and told him I get regular check which I had done last wk when I asked him he couldn't answer that and tried to say sorry bloody hell seems to me do all guts still think it's ok for guys to dip there wick and not the girls "

Sounds like his brain is in his arse.

By *astexitMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Yeah, it's so fucking retarded.

It's not just that it's a double standard, I think it shows acute stupidity.

And for blokes to use the word 'slut'??

Fuckin' spas......

On the other hand girls who'll think twice or even pass up the chance of a potentially good shag for fear of being called a 'slut' are just as much a part of the problem.

If someone used that term in seriousness I can't understand how you'd give them the respect of actually letting it get to you or affect you in any way.

Bottom line for every 'slut' out there that fucks...she needs a willing male participant

over a year ago

I had the lovely pleasure (NOT) the other night when I very politely turned a guy down who invited me to his party of being subjected to his very nasty comments about my age etc ....saying how he being the nice guy that he is with age ntt on my side etc he'd say he was doing me a big favour. Then he said 'Tell u wat i do believe fab makes old and ugly women think they are actually attractive as they wudnt get the same attn in the real wrld fact.lol'

When I said you obviously take rejection badly he said...not at all that he gets rejected a few times a day. Well all I can say is I'm not surprised with an attitude like that!!

And on his profile his says he's very polite and well mannered...now THATS a fake profile in my opinion!

over a year ago

"I had the lovely pleasure (NOT) the other night when I very politely turned a guy down who invited me to his party of being subjected to his very nasty comments about my age etc ....saying how he being the nice guy that he is with age ntt on my side etc he'd say he was doing me a big favour. Then he said 'Tell u wat i do believe fab makes old and ugly women think they are actually attractive as they wudnt get the same attn in the real wrld fact.lol'

When I said you obviously take rejection badly he said...not at all that he gets rejected a few times a day. Well all I can say is I'm not surprised with an attitude like that!!

And on his profile his says he's very polite and well mannered...now THATS a fake profile in my opinion!"

he was just an asshole, plain & simple.and a fool to have passed off an op.to meet you!!!

over a year ago

Good on ya Busty

over a year ago

Good on ya Busty

over a year ago

That first guy gives us polite genuine guys a bad name..... Ya rejection happens but such is life.... He should be booted off...what gave him the right to his high expectations....

By *agiceyesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Women are such hoes

Thank god men have more respect for themselves

over a year ago

"I had the lovely pleasure (NOT) the other night when I very politely turned a guy down who invited me to his party of being subjected to his very nasty comments about my age etc ....saying how he being the nice guy that he is with age ntt on my side etc he'd say he was doing me a big favour. Then he said 'Tell u wat i do believe fab makes old and ugly women think they are actually attractive as they wudnt get the same attn in the real wrld fact.lol'

And on his profile his says he's very polite and well mannered...now THATS a fake profile in my opinion!"

What a ass, you are a very sexy, good looking woman with a great body and even more so, your a nice person. And outside fab I would expect men eye you up all the time, don't take any notice of the ass, everyone has the right to say no and not get abuse back.

over a year ago

Lady's have just as much right to meet who the want when the want and to do what the want so don't mind the insecure men out there. You know what the say. Small minds means small

over a year ago

Men are always searching for the virgin who is really a slut. Someone they wouldn't be afraid to bring home to mammy lol. Here's the thing not gonna find her here best off to look in a convent

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"Men are always searching for the virgin who is really a slut. Someone they wouldn't be afraid to bring home to mammy lol. Here's the thing not gonna find her here best off to look in a convent "

A convent ?,,,now theres an idea ive not thought of,,,,,

over a year ago

"Men are always searching for the virgin who is really a slut. Someone they wouldn't be afraid to bring home to mammy lol. Here's the thing not gonna find her here best off to look in a convent

A convent ?,,,now theres an idea ive not thought of,,,,, "

They would love u there tom

over a year ago

And on his profile his says he's very polite and well mannered...now THATS a fake profile in my opinion!

What a ass, you are a very sexy, good looking woman with a great body and even more so, your a nice person. And outside fab I would expect men eye you up all the time, don't take any notice of the ass, everyone has the right to say no and not get abuse back. "

Thank you John x

over a year ago

What a ass, you are a very sexy, good looking woman with a great body and even more so, your a nice person. And outside fab I would expect men eye you up all the time, don't take any notice of the ass, everyone has the right to say no and not get abuse back. "

over a year ago

What a ass, you are a very sexy, good looking woman with a great body and even more so, your a nice person. And outside fab I would expect men eye you up all the time, don't take any notice of the ass, everyone has the right to say no and not get abuse back.

"

Thanks Fooey my superHERO % xx

over a year ago

Some people must be sooo badly stuck to do that. Who the hell do they think they are slating a woman if shes not interested.

He must be having trouble getting the numbers and has to resort to nasty tactics.

That doesnt work and word gets around quick on here about those type of people.

You are a gorgeous woman so it is his loss and your gain cheeky. YIPPEE!!

over a year ago

"Some people must be sooo badly stuck to do that. Who the hell do they think they are slating a woman if shes not interested.

He must be having trouble getting the numbers and has to resort to nasty tactics.

You are a gorgeous woman so it is his loss and your gain cheeky. YIPPEE!! "

His loss, EVERYONES gain!!

over a year ago

This week I got a msg from a guy (35yo) who attached a pic that I'd seen on several profiles before that had been deleted and recreated. Not a bad pic but told him I'd politely refused his offer a few times before and thought it about time he took note of my profile name for future reference.

His reply 'can't understand why you're not interested. Well I'm younger, fitter and better lookin than you, so thought you'd be glad of my offer' Haha

When I went to respond...blocked of course!

Now I don't think he was 15 cos I know he had a variety of what seemed to be genuine verifs on his previous profiles....but comon, grow up!!!

My instincts proved me right.

Go with your gut feeling girls!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"This week I got a msg from a guy (35yo) who attached a pic that I'd seen on several profiles before that had been deleted and recreated. Not a bad pic but told him I'd politely refused his offer a few times before and thought it about time he took note of my profile name for future reference.

His reply 'can't understand why you're not interested. Well I'm younger, fitter and better lookin than you, so thought you'd be glad of my offer' Haha

Now I don't think he was 15 cos I know he had a variety of what seemed to be genuine verifs on his previous profiles....but comon, grow up!!!

"

over a year ago

"This week I got a msg from a guy (35yo) who attached a pic that I'd seen on several profiles before that had been deleted and recreated. Not a bad pic but told him I'd politely refused his offer a few times before and thought it about time he took note of my profile name for future reference.

"

Holy crap!!... This place is getting worse!!

Do these people think the 'real, genuine' folk on here are that stupid!?

Hmmm

over a year ago

I just think some guys think we are stuck and will fuck anything well wrong were not

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I find the last little while its getting worse.

over a year ago

Have to agree and guys judging us !

over a year ago

"Some people must be sooo badly stuck to do that. Who the hell do they think they are slating a woman if shes not interested.

You are a gorgeous woman so it is his loss and your gain cheeky. YIPPEE!! "

Your support is much appreciated Fiery x

over a year ago

"I just think some guys think we are stuck and will fuck anything well wrong were not "

over a year ago

"I just think some guys think we are stuck and will fuck anything well wrong were not

"

ur welcum cheeky!

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

"I just think some guys think we are stuck and will fuck anything well wrong were not "

Well i know you a long time busty and you will never be stuck for male attention Fact!!

over a year ago

"For the record bustie I'd still like a go on those tits even if 6/7 lads had just spunked all over them! Cracking!!"

What a reply lmfao. Hahaha

By *ebdemonMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

Just to add a little to this thread, I am originally from the UK where Swinging and having fun is a little more liberal and there are great clubs and meets, what I find here is a lot of people don't realise what swinging really is and when it comes down to it they are not quite as open minded as they thought and need to be, After all it is a lifestyle choice and not a game that you play occasionally, when people realise this and the fakes go away it will be a lot more fun for the serious ones amongst us.

Post new Message to Thread