Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

passing judgment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

While we are all on here for our own reasons why do people pass judgment on others reasons for being here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Human nature?

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Some people dont.find n friend those ppl

over a year ago

What do you class as passing judgement?

By *rank69redMan
over a year ago

Galway

Sometimes its easy to pass judgement and pontificate on others than to take an honest look at yourself that can be scarey

over a year ago

"Human nature?"

I agree, every time you meet or talk to someone you make a judgement

over a year ago

live & let live ,comes to mind here

over a year ago

"What do you class as passing judgement?"

if someone is bi or married or anything really. we are all here to have fun

people judge all the time for others sexual interests

over a year ago

"Sometimes its easy to pass judgement and pontificate on others than to take an honest look at yourself that can be scarey "

or some that get rebuffed and wont leave it alone

over a year ago

Thou I don't really pass judgement on people on here and they say why there on here etc and I say no thanks.it turns from awhh hi sexy till your an ugly slag no wonder your on here type msgs

I really should start judging lol

over a year ago

"Human nature?

I agree, every time you meet or talk to someone you make a judgement"

I suppose it depends on whether those judgments are based on stereotypes or prejudices ....I sometimes find it strange that people with such an alternative lifestyle as swinging can be so narrow minded with other peoples preferences, each to there own I say

over a year ago

If you get abusive messages from guys that can't take no for an answer just report and admin will deal with them.

I've been lucky, most guys I say no thanks to reply with no probs and thanks for the reply.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I suppose there are different types of judgement really. Some people think that expressing a preference is akin to casting judgement, but we all have preferences of some sort. Actually, I don't think there's any point to what I'm saying. Cider.

over a year ago

Did someone say Cider!???... Ooh ahh

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Did someone say Cider!???... Ooh ahh "
blumers strawberry and imin

over a year ago

now u making me thirsty for some.

over a year ago

I don't think having a conflicting opinion is the same as passing judgement though, I would say it only becomes judgemental if you direct insults or abuse at someone because you don't agree with their views. It's good to have healthy debate, it's just not possible on this particular forum lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"now u making me thirsty for some. "

bloody alcos the lot of ye

u got any bud

over a year ago

"Did someone say Cider!???... Ooh ahh blumers strawberry and imin "

Pear for me please....mmmmm sweetness...

over a year ago

"I suppose there are different types of judgement really. Some people think that expressing a preference is akin to casting judgement, but we all have preferences of some sort. Actually, I don't think there's any point to what I'm saying. Cider. "

i cant stand people passing judgement on what is after all a voluntary adult sex site....now imagine drinkin cider at ur age michael..wtf that all about...would you not try to progress to a nice merlot, or a gin and tonic..soooo.teenager..ffs...terrible!!!!

over a year ago

"I suppose there are different types of judgement really. Some people think that expressing a preference is akin to casting judgement, but we all have preferences of some sort. Actually, I don't think there's any point to what I'm saying. Cider.

i cant stand people passing judgement on what is after all a voluntary adult sex site....now imagine drinkin cider at ur age michael..wtf that all about...would you not try to progress to a nice merlot, or a gin and tonic..soooo.teenager..ffs...terrible!!!!"

What bout posh Cidre?

over a year ago

Good idea for a thread...whats ur tipple?? i can do it coz i done 2 and i will be getting hate mail again...lol

anyway im an alcho and will drink just about anything..!!!

over a year ago

"I suppose there are different types of judgement really. Some people think that expressing a preference is akin to casting judgement, but we all have preferences of some sort. Actually, I don't think there's any point to what I'm saying. Cider.

i cant stand people passing judgement on what is after all a voluntary adult sex site....now imagine drinkin cider at ur age michael..wtf that all about...would you not try to progress to a nice merlot, or a gin and tonic..soooo.teenager..ffs...terrible!!!!

What bout posh Cidre?"

C'ést Cidre, not Cider! Mmmm

over a year ago

I think it's hilarious, that some of the most judgemental people on Fab, 'claim' to stand up for freedom to do as you please, yet 'express' their opinion, to the point of bullying in both chat and in the forums.......mind you, the same people are pseudo Swingers and only like the idea, that they Swing, when they only ever talk the talk, without ever actually walking the walk

over a year ago

"I think it's hilarious, that some of the most judgemental people on Fab, 'claim' to stand up for freedom to do as you please, yet 'express' their opinion, to the point of bullying in both chat and in the forums.......mind you, the same people are pseudo Swingers and only like the idea, that they Swing, when they only ever talk the talk, without ever actually walking the walk "

ooooh i like that....pseudo swingers...good word usage...!!!

over a year ago

We all make judgement , we can't help ourselves. We all have our own morals and standards and anyone not matching those,we judge

Does that make us bad people? I think not. Rather its like a wee internal filter that keeps us safe in ourselves

over a year ago

"We all make judgement , we can't help ourselves. We all have our own morals and standards and anyone not matching those,we judge

Does that make us bad people? I think not. Rather its like a wee internal filter that keeps us safe in ourselves

"

Nah, you're wrong nippy!!! Oooops was that me being judgemental?? lmao

over a year ago

We all make judgements. We are all wrong in the eyes of some and in the eyes of others saints.

live life to what you know is right for you...if you are on this site and judgemental you truly are in the wrong place.

not one single person on here applies to the 'norms' of society..remember this

over a year ago

"We all make judgements. We are all wrong in the eyes of some and in the eyes of others saints.

live life to what you know is right for you...if you are on this site and judgemental you truly are in the wrong place.

not one single person on here applies to the 'norms' of society..remember this"

So can we make judgement or not??

By *hee gardenerMan
over a year ago

SLIGO

bulmers berry for me with ice...ummm mmmm!

over a year ago

Although i'm just repeating others......everybody is judgemental, just that some are more vocal and harsh about it

over a year ago

"Although i'm just repeating others......everybody is judgemental, just that some are more vocal and harsh about it"

I think for me I'm happy enough as I know what kind of person I am and if people on the internet want to think I'm a bitch/faker/asshole whatever then fair play to them, it doesn't really matter to me, only people who I know and care about , they are the ones whose view of me I would take to heart

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Although i'm just repeating others......everybody is judgemental, just that some are more vocal and harsh about it

I think for me I'm happy enough as I know what kind of person I am and if people on the internet want to think I'm a bitch/faker/asshole whatever then fair play to them, it doesn't really matter to me, only people who I know and care about , they are the ones whose view of me I would take to heart "

over a year ago

"Although i'm just repeating others......everybody is judgemental, just that some are more vocal and harsh about it

I think for me I'm happy enough as I know what kind of person I am and if people on the internet want to think I'm a bitch/faker/asshole whatever then fair play to them, it doesn't really matter to me, only people who I know and care about , they are the ones whose view of me I would take to heart

"

very sound reasoning ya have there.

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

judge and you shall be judged!!!! live and let live i say !!!

over a year ago

well.......this sight kind of is all about judging. like whom fits my preferences. whom is ok. and whom is not in a million years...like the famous judgement"oh sorry you are not my type" and so on. keeping that in mind, a lot of people can't help but take it personal as is it is a judgement on the person themselves. just comes down to how the individual handles it. so within this culture here on fab it is a natural progression to judge someone's preferences. but....it really boils down to one thing......self control. if you do not like what you see in what the person wants or does not want. take it on the chin..man/woman up and move on. there are no need for personal attack. or public ridicule for personal choices.

over a year ago

So aren't ye all passing judgment on people that pass judgement?? Lol

By *agiceyesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"While we are all on here for our own reasons why do people pass judgment on others reasons for being here?"

I believe so do and some don't

Post new Message to Thread