Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Time of the month

Jump to newest

By *adylace OP   Woman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Am I the only woman that all I want is sex when it's my time of the month?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Nope!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope, though thankfully don't get an actual period just the symptoms

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I hear you I get really horny more so when its the time of month too

over a year ago

Same here mine have just stoped whoohooo

over a year ago

"Same here mine have just stoped whoohooo "

I'm feeling that whoohoo

over a year ago

Nope, same here. Get horny a few days beforehand and the horniness lasts about a week. TORTURE!!!

over a year ago

My favourite time to "Do It"

over a year ago

Same here get totally insatiable (as if I wasn't bad enough )

xBratx

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"My favourite time to "Do It""
ohhhhh no way really

over a year ago

YEUP, I just don't look lol

Nicest feeling ever

over a year ago

"Am I the only woman that all I want is sex when it's my time of the month? "

nope a lot of women get horny during their period,including me!ive had sex a few times during my period with ex bfs

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I love to go down though, and that's not really on at that stage, so not for me, thanks

over a year ago

I always think it washes off. Nothing a shower won't cure

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I always think it washes off. Nothing a shower won't cure "

That's what they said about somebody who had something that somebody eke thought a shower would cure, but it didn't!

over a year ago

"Same here mine have just stoped whoohooo "

By *adylace OP   Woman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that goes through this torture.

By *ajoscaCouple
over a year ago

waterford

Funny I always seem to be extra horny at that time of the month to it drives me nuts that I cant but then i am a very honey guy anyway

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Funny I always seem to be extra horny at that time of the month to it drives me nuts that I cant but then i am a very honey guy anyway

"

Lol

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

No . I'm Hornier if that is even possible .

over a year ago

Best to be on the lookout for fab vampires x ud be surprised how many there are x always more than happy to help a girlie out in times of need x no need to abstain when the horns encouraging ya to get it on x I've quite a few I can call on now mmmm xxxx

over a year ago

Nice to know there are men out there who aren't so squeamish!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Nice to know there are men out there who aren't so squeamish!"

I'm not squeamish. It just doesn't taste great

over a year ago

"Nice to know there are men out there who aren't so squeamish!

I'm not squeamish. It just doesn't taste great "

Why would you want to taste it lol. Btw cum doesn't taste that fabulous either sometimes lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Why would you want to taste it lol. Btw cum doesn't taste that fabulous either sometimes lol"

You can taste the difference just before the start of a period, and it's a bit like tarnished silverware, a sort of metallic taste, and not ideal. I'm sure cum tastes absolutely delicious though!

over a year ago

Why would you want to taste it lol. Btw cum doesn't taste that fabulous either sometimes lol

You can taste the difference just before the start of a period, and it's a bit like tarnished silverware, a sort of metallic taste, and not ideal. I'm sure cum tastes absolutely delicious though! "

lol@tarnished silverware I bet you say that to all the girls!

over a year ago

I had an ex who loved earning his red wings, he said my cunt was hotter (temperature wise) and tighter as it was more swollen, he absolutely loved it

Which worked out well for me

I actually joined Fab when I was on a period and horny as hell, but I couldn't find any non squeamish men so had to wait a week But it was worth it!

over a year ago

Jeez you are a true night owl.

over a year ago

"Jeez you are a true night owl. "

Me? Not by choice

over a year ago

Take more than a bit of blood to stop me... and are right feels real good

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/11/13 07:00:46]

over a year ago

Why would you want to taste it lol. Btw cum doesn't taste that fabulous

You can taste the difference just before the start of a period, and it's a bit like tarnished silverware, a sort of metallic taste, and not ideal. I'm sure cum tastes absolutely delicious though! "

Michael you must stop eating tarnished silverware there will be people following you around waiting on you going to the toilet to make a few pound lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Michael you must stop eating tarnished silverware there will be people following you around waiting on you going to the toilet to make a few pound lol "

It's a bad habit alright.

As my old grandfather used to say.. "Michael, never trust anything that can bleed for a week and still not die!"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/11/13 09:49:41]

over a year ago

To all the blokes don't knock it till ye taste it Lol.. I just love oral and it is actually the biggest turn on for me, especially when she has the "feeling" Have done this fairly intoxicated as normally inhabitations are out the window and also sober and from my limited experience the lady loves it. When needs must and all that

over a year ago

I would be non stop at it when it's my time of the month if I had my way .... Am bad enough the rest of the month but for that week I Am horny as hell

over a year ago

Sex, I always want it morning noon and night. If something like a bit of blood is gonna stop a guy he's not for me

I love the hot wet stickiness of sex with my period and yeah my hornyness trebles that time of the month

over a year ago

"Sex, I always want it morning noon and night. If something like a bit of blood is gonna stop a guy he's not for me

I love the hot wet stickiness of sex with my period and yeah my hornyness trebles that time of the month "

with u on this ... Not so convenient for a meet thou lol x

over a year ago

I am sorry but this thread has turned from slightly off putting to downright dangerous.

You are basically talking about having someone's blood in your mouth. Have you any idea how dangerous that can be, ever heard of Hepatitis or AIDS?

Now between consenting adults who know each others medical histories I have no problem if that is what floats your boat but to bandy it around as though it's part & parcel of normal sexual behaviour - it isn't.

Normal intercourse whilst a woman is menstruating with protection is hardly more dangerous than when she's not but to have oral sex without knowing her medical history & without a dental dam is sheer lunacy.

It's someones blood, in your mouth, where you could have bitten your cheek or torn a gum eating crisps.

People really need to wise up.

& just to clarify as a few messages have gone up in the time it's taken me to write this, I am talking about ORAL sex.

over a year ago

"I am sorry but this thread has turned from slightly off putting to downright dangerous.

You are basically talking about having someone's blood in your mouth. Have you any idea how dangerous that can be, ever heard of Hepatitis or AIDS?

Now between consenting adults who know each others medical histories I have no problem if that is what floats your boat but to bandy it around as though it's part & parcel of normal sexual behaviour - it isn't.

Normal intercourse whilst a woman is menstruating with protection is hardly more dangerous than when she's not but to have oral sex without knowing her medical history & without a dental dam is sheer lunacy.

It's someones blood, in your mouth, where you could have bitten your cheek or torn a gum eating crisps.

& just to clarify as a few messages have gone up in the time it's taken me to write this, I am talking about ORAL sex."

Oral during period wouldn't be for me tbh so agreed there

over a year ago

"I am sorry but this thread has turned from slightly off putting to downright dangerous.

& just to clarify as a few messages have gone up in the time it's taken me to write this, I am talking about ORAL sex."

yes thts true but isnt it just as dangerous as giving a guy oral sex and him cuming in yur month?lots of women do tht without a second thought!body fluids contain just as much as the hiv virus as blood does

over a year ago

"

yes thts true but isnt it just as dangerous as giving a guy oral sex and him cuming in yur month?lots of women do tht without a second thought!body fluids contain just as much as the hiv virus as blood does "

This thread is about menstruation/blood. Can we try to stay on point. That is a different conversation.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"

yes thts true but isnt it just as dangerous as giving a guy oral sex and him cuming in yur month?lots of women do tht without a second thought!body fluids contain just as much as the hiv virus as blood does

This thread is about menstruation/blood. Can we try to stay on point. That is a different conversation."

lost. Com

over a year ago

"

This thread is about menstruation/blood. Can we try to stay on point. That is a different conversation."

it was actually about having sex on yur period,and others commented about having oral sex while a womans on her period!u gave yur opinion about oral sex ,i gave mine!!

over a year ago

Don't think I would want anyone to ever give me oral sex while I had my period, noooooo thank you, what if he wanted to kiss me after! lol just plenty of hard fucking please

over a year ago

"

This thread is about menstruation/blood. Can we try to stay on point. That is a different conversation.

it was actually about having sex on yur period,and others commented about having oral sex while a womans on her period!u gave yur opinion about oral sex ,i gave mine!! "

No, I gave my opinion on having oral sex without protection with someone who is menstruating, you didn't.

By *adylace OP   Woman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Def not into oral sex during my period. I've only recently given in to having sex during them and that was to save my own sanity. Lol

over a year ago

"

it was actually about having sex on yur period,and others commented about having oral sex while a womans on her period!u gave yur opinion about oral sex ,i gave mine!!

No, I gave my opinion on having oral sex without protection with someone who is menstruating, you didn't."

i just made a point tht oral sex is just as risky as having oral sex with a woman on her period!if u dont like my comment,dont read it!

over a year ago

"Def not into oral sex during my period. I've only recently given in to having sex during them and that was to save my own sanity. Lol"

Well, I think you got your answer!

Most of us are ok with it.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Def not into oral sex during my period. I've only recently given in to having sex during them and that was to save my own sanity. Lol

Most of us are ok with it."

I have tried it cause I was so horny but it was something o would not try again its torture waiting for the clear

over a year ago

"Def not into oral sex during my period. I've only recently given in to having sex during them and that was to save my own sanity. Lol

Most of us are ok with it."

im not asking anyone to agree with me lol,just stating a fact!

over a year ago

im horny during it but wouldnt fuck during it

over a year ago

I'd love to fuck a lady in them never have and us on my list of things to do

over a year ago

I'd love to fuck a lady in them never have and us on my list of things to do

over a year ago

why would u WANT to do that...eewwww lol

By *rishropemasterMan
over a year ago

near Headford

I have my red wings - both sets

over a year ago

Love this kinkyness too!!....and it seems to be more tolerated than my watersports kinkyness!!

over a year ago

Horny as hell with them. Also when I was pregnant. Hormones have me driven insane. I're great, I love it

over a year ago

"why would u WANT to do that...eewwww lol"

nothing wrong with having sex on yur period at all!lots of ppl do it

By *ete burnsMan
over a year ago

derry

"I love to go down though, and that's not really on at that stage, so not for me, thanks "

Post new Message to Thread