Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ladies, when on a social meet...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...to you like to check out the merchandise before agreeing to a full meet by either dropping the hand or getting it out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

gosh no ! I wouldnt dream of treating a man like a piece of meat .

over a year ago

I think it depends where the meet was.

A club yes, coffee meet-never, pub...if I was tipsy I might accidentally have a rub against!

over a year ago

i might cop a feel depending on where we were

over a year ago

definately give a little over the trouser cock rub

over a year ago

Is it usual to provide a bj or let a guy 'finger' you on a coffee meet?

over a year ago

"definately give a little over the trouser cock rub"

By *ookie-bigcockMan
over a year ago

City

"Is it usual to provide a bj or let a guy 'finger' you on a coffee meet? "

Fancy a brew so?

over a year ago

"Is it usual to provide a bj or let a guy 'finger' you on a coffee meet? "

Depends where the coffee meet is lol. If in your house fill your boots, if in public might need to be a bit more subtle

over a year ago

"Is it usual to provide a bj or let a guy 'finger' you on a coffee meet?

Depends where the coffee meet is lol. If in your house fill your boots, if in public might need to be a bit more subtle "

over a year ago

Depends where the coffee meet is lol. If in your house fill your boots, if in public might need to be a bit more subtle "

A guy I have been chatting to asked for a coffee meet. When he made me his 'kind offer' I said I didn't do that on a coffee meet but he said we could go round the back or his car.......I declined although I was soo tempted (NOT). Just wondered if it was the norm with others.

over a year ago

Depends where the coffee meet is lol. If in your house fill your boots, if in public might need to be a bit more subtle

A guy I have been chatting to asked for a coffee meet. When he made me his 'kind offer' I said I didn't do that on a coffee meet but he said we could go round the back or his car.......I declined although I was soo tempted (NOT). Just wondered if it was the norm with others. "

To me a social meet is just that but it's surprising how many don't think that. If it's to 've more than a social meet has to be mutually agreeable to both parties

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Coffee meet is just said coffee meet

But done don't get it at all

By *azsinsMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A guy I have been chatting to asked for a coffee meet. When he made me his 'kind offer' I said I didn't do that on a coffee meet but he said we could go round the back or his car.......I declined although I was soo tempted (NOT). Just wondered if it was the norm with others. "

Coffee is coffee only; but if it clicks for both of you why not enjoy the moment.

over a year ago

And he would have been given the 'stink eye' & told 'actually, this isn't gonna work, bye.'

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

A guy I have been chatting to asked for a coffee meet. When he made me his 'kind offer' I said I didn't do that on a coffee meet but he said we could go round the back or his car.......I declined although I was soo tempted (NOT). Just wondered if it was the norm with others.

And he would have been given the 'stink eye' & told 'actually, this isn't gonna work, bye.'"

The stink eye? Is that a bad thing?

over a year ago

"

"

Does it sound like a good thing???

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Does it sound like a good thing???

"

I was thinking about that quaint old Americanism about "two in the pink, one in the stink" and started to think you could possibly be the ideal date. Maybe not

over a year ago

Coffee meets are just that for me as its usually in a public place and i would never dream of getting a guys cock out in public. There have been occasions where i have wished it wasnt so public mind you

over a year ago

"Coffee meets are just that for me as its usually in a public place and i would never dream of getting a guys cock out in public. There have been occasions where i have wished it wasnt so public mind you "

My opening post was about being on a social meet, not necessarily in public but taking advantage of a stolen moment, in a secluded area or chatting in the car after coffee, not stripping naked or full on sex.

over a year ago

"Coffee meets are just that for me as its usually in a public place and i would never dream of getting a guys cock out in public. There have been occasions where i have wished it wasnt so public mind you

My opening post was about being on a social meet, not necessarily in public but taking advantage of a stolen moment, in a secluded area or chatting in the car after coffee, not stripping naked or full on sex. "

Nowhere did i mention stripping naked or full on sex

over a year ago

"Coffee meets are just that for me as its usually in a public place and i would never dream of getting a guys cock out in public. There have been occasions where i have wished it wasnt so public mind you

My opening post was about being on a social meet, not necessarily in public but taking advantage of a stolen moment, in a secluded area or chatting in the car after coffee, not stripping naked or full on sex.

Nowhere did i mention stripping naked or full on sex "

Sorry, I was generalising and got carried away

over a year ago

Sorry, I was generalising and got carried away "

Lol do you get carried away often

over a year ago

Sorry, I was generalising and got carried away

Lol do you get carried away often "

Have been known to on occasion

Post new Message to Thread