Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hookers.......;~)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

for the lads..........any1 ever use them,was looking at a few on line last night,ll tell the truth a give 1 a ring......;~)22 year old Russian with blond hair and a body to die for and 5mins from my door!!!.......anyway she said 60 quid for a 30min session,bit dear i thought so I tried to haggle with the cunt lol got a 10r off from her but still to dear for me at that! wat you lads think cause im seriously thinking of putting 1 in er bum next week if i can get her to 40 lol

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well.....if you have to pay for it.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"for the lads..........any1 ever use them,was looking at a few on line last night,ll tell the truth a give 1 a ring......;~)22 year old Russian with blond hair and a body to die for and 5mins from my door!!!.......anyway she said 60 quid for a 30min session,bit dear i thought so I tried to haggle with the cunt lol got a 10r off from her but still to dear for me at that! wat you lads think cause im seriously thinking of putting 1 in er bum next week if i can get her to 40 lol "

get her down to 30 , and id say youve got the big end of that stick lad

Reply privately

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

Why would you pay

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well.....if you have to pay for it....."
I don't! but these things are like models we got Spanish,Italian etc all beautiful women and when ya look at it women on here want a night out,hotel room lol so put that in with ur petrol! its starting to look like a gd idea!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would you pay "

well maybe you want real NSA , not the message me for 2 weeks and chat to me for ages , must click, have to make me laugh, kinda nas some want on here,,, maybe you just want sex with feck all else

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would you pay

well maybe you want real NSA , not the message me for 2 weeks and chat to me for ages , must click, have to make me laugh, kinda nas some want on here,,, maybe you just want sex with feck all else "

well said bud! at lease the hooker don't want to know yr life story!and she'l not block ya

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

Reply privately

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect"

Couldnt agree more a little bit of respect doesnt cost anything

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 10/11/13 16:29:26]

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

Couldnt agree more a little bit of respect doesnt cost anything "

the word to me is the biggest insult the last time someone called me a c u next Tuesday they felt the warmth of my hand on there face

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

Couldnt agree more a little bit of respect doesnt cost anything the word to me is the biggest insult the last time someone called me a c u next Tuesday they felt the warmth of my hand on there face "

why ,, what dose it mean???

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

Couldnt agree more a little bit of respect doesnt cost anything the word to me is the biggest insult the last time someone called me a c u next Tuesday they felt the warmth of my hand on there face

why ,, what dose it mean???"

huh

Reply privately

over a year ago

all joking aside , If I was a hooker and some numpty tried to bargain me down Id also be admistering a wallop in the chops !

Reply privately

over a year ago

You obviously havent seen all women on this site !!!!

Reply privately

By *ookie-bigcockMan
over a year ago

City

"all joking aside , If I was a hooker and some numpty tried to bargain me down Id also be admistering a wallop in the chops ! "

Well we are in a recession worth haggling at least

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

Couldnt agree more a little bit of respect doesnt cost anything the word to me is the biggest insult the last time someone called me a c u next Tuesday they felt the warmth of my hand on there face

why ,, what dose it mean??? huh "

what dose that word mean??

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

why ,, what dose it mean??? huh

what dose that word mean??"

the word cunt mean

Reply privately

over a year ago

"all joking aside , If I was a hooker and some numpty tried to bargain me down Id also be admistering a wallop in the chops ! "

yes but in general , as a hooker you wouldnt generate much respect , so most likely youd get a slap back

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

what dose that word mean?? the word cunt mean"

yes????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"all joking aside , If I was a hooker and some numpty tried to bargain me down Id also be admistering a wallop in the chops !

yes but in general , as a hooker you wouldnt generate much respect , so most likely youd get a slap back "

..........wouldn't be advisable that.id sat 5 hence men are't too far away lol don't ya just love a cunt

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Google it gives you the correct explanation of the word

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"all joking aside , If I was a hooker and some numpty tried to bargain me down Id also be admistering a wallop in the chops !

yes but in general , as a hooker you wouldnt generate much respect , so most likely youd get a slap back ..........wouldn't be advisable that.id sat 5 hence men are't too far away lol don't ya just love a cunt "

sweet jesus

Reply privately

over a year ago

I went to meet one in Limerick a few Weeks ago now from a well known site! When I got there it was all very disappointing ! Had me top toeing around the place "ssshhh ssshhh " and was like we were at her mothers house ffs nothing really like her pix either but after arranging to go there I went ahead with my plan ! Was disappointed tbh

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes but in general , as a hooker you wouldnt generate much respect , so most likely youd get a slap back ..........wouldn't be advisable that.id sat 5 hence men are't too far away lol don't ya just love a cunt "

ya what??????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

what dose that word mean?? the word cunt mean

yes????"

I just goggled it and it has 2 meanings:

1.C**t is a word for the female genitalia, particularly the vulva, and is widely considered to be extremely vulgar.

2.C**t is also used as a derogatory epithet referring to people of either sex. A C**t is described as "an unpleasant or stupid person"

So there are plenty of them on here both male and female!!! opps!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I went to meet one in Limerick a few Weeks ago now from a well known site! When I got there it was all very disappointing ! Had me top toeing around the place "ssshhh ssshhh " and was like we were at her mothers house ffs nothing really like her pix either but after arranging to go there I went ahead with my plan ! Was disappointed tbh "

ya should have rored as loud as ya could when ya finished ,,, lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

yes????

1.C**t is a word for the female genitalia, particularly the vulva, and is widely considered to be extremely vulgar.

2.C**t is also used as a derogatory epithet referring to people of either sex. A C**t is described as "an unpleasant or stupid person"

So there are plenty of them on here both male and female!!! opps! "

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I just find the word horrible a insult

I have met many s cu@@@ and more than likely will proceed to meet more but I won't call them it either though they may warrant it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just find the word horrible a insult

I have met many s cu@@@ and more than likely will proceed to meet more but I won't call them it either though they may warrant it. "

........u on the drink again???? no 1 called ya a cunt!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do not call ladies c...

Have some respect

yes????

So there are plenty of them on here both male and female!!! opps! "

.............were all cunts then!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"........u on the drink again???? no 1 called ya a cunt! "

No but you called a hooker one, in your first post, which is what people are taking exception to.

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"I just find the word horrible a insult

I have met many s cu@@@ and more than likely will proceed to meet more but I won't call them it either though they may warrant it. ........u on the drink again???? no 1 called ya a cunt! "

I never fuvkn said you called me a cunt did I

and I am fuvkn entitled to pass a comment

on this if you like it or not.

And im not in the fuvkn drink either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Popcorn thread

Reply privately