Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Church swingers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After sitting in church for a hour I wondered, how many swingers are there today?

So do you go to church? How often? Would it surprise you if someone there recognises you and says so to you?

I go about once every two month or so, but I'm not very religious at all, it's more a nice social thing, my local has tea and biscuits afterwards so its nice to chat to some people there.

What about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"After sitting in church for a hour I wondered, how many swingers are there today?

So do you go to church? How often? Would it surprise you if someone there recognises you and says so to you?

I go about once every two month or so, but I'm not very religious at all, it's more a nice social thing, my local has tea and biscuits afterwards so its nice to chat to some people there.

What about you?

"

if they gave out tea and bisquits, at my local holy haunt ,, sure end up killin eachother with the cups lol

over a year ago

oh yeah i do be in there praying for fogiveness while mentally undressing half the men in there..!!!

over a year ago

"oh yeah i do be in there praying for fogiveness while mentally undressing half the men in there..!!! "

2 birds one stone ,,, i like it !

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Went for a while a couple of years ago we had a dishy priest.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/11/13 16:32:11]

over a year ago

"After sitting in church for a hour I wondered, how many swingers are there today?

What about you?

"

You go to church ...why?

over a year ago

If I went into a church i'd probably go up in flames

over a year ago

What about you?

You go to church ...why?"

for the tea and biscuits it seems

over a year ago

"If I went into a church i'd probably go up in flames "

same here

over a year ago

What about you?

You go to church ...why?"

Because it nice sometimes to just relax and chat to a few people I know out of a pub or sports scene. Feel less stressed afterwards. The one I go to is very social and laid back. People take instruments and have a jam sometimes too, grounds are nice, on a summers day it's really good fun. Time flies. It's not a stuffy sermon type place.

over a year ago

do you go for the jamming and biscuits and chat afterwards.. for the craic? or do you actually say a few prayers?

over a year ago

"do you go for the jamming and biscuits and chat afterwards.. for the craic? or do you actually say a few prayers?"

Of course it's church.

By *ylonsLuvaDan69Man
over a year ago

Mallow

Find it a positive and therapeutic experience. Open your minds people...

By *ippcoupe2Couple
over a year ago

cahir/cashel

over a year ago

A lot of sexy ladies go to my church was quite surprised!

Post new Message to Thread