Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

an embarrrsing orgasm ?

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

My colleague had one in work while cutting someone's hair . She was very professional and discreet . Lucky girl she must love her job . Or her client .

over a year ago

My gfs first experience horse riding.. She said she had multiple orgasms. The instructor kept asking her was she ok cos she was making strange facial expressions during the lesson..

over a year ago

"My colleague had one in work while cutting someone's hair . She was very professional and discreet . Lucky girl she must love her job . Or her client ."

Lol

I had one years ago and fainted. Was too warm and the blood pressure musta been through the roof lol

over a year ago

"My colleague had one in work while cutting someone's hair . She was very professional and discreet . Lucky girl she must love her job . Or her client .

Lol

I had one years ago and fainted. Was too warm and the blood pressure musta been through the roof lol"

cinema, and thought we mannaged to keep it clean ,, but the mark on me pants when we went out into lobby ,,, comfirmed we didnt

By *omcatty OP   Man
over a year ago

Local

Mine was in a mmf when i over shot the runway and sprayed the guys head, he wasnt at all impressed,,,,

over a year ago

"Mine was in a mmf when i over shot the runway and sprayed the guys head, he wasnt at all impressed,,,, "

cracker

over a year ago

"Mine was in a mmf when i over shot the runway and sprayed the guys head, he wasnt at all impressed,,,, "

You dont go to a carwash to stay dry. Things are to be expected lol

over a year ago

"My gfs first experience horse riding.. She said she had multiple orgasms. The instructor kept asking her was she ok cos she was making strange facial expressions during the lesson.."

Yes it's awful especially when you dismount and your legs are like jelly

over a year ago

"My gfs first experience horse riding.. She said she had multiple orgasms. The instructor kept asking her was she ok cos she was making strange facial expressions during the lesson..

Yes it's awful especially when you dismount and your legs are like jelly "

I would disagree, it means you have had a good session. Well either that or you haven't eaten in a while

over a year ago

"Mine was in a mmf when i over shot the runway and sprayed the guys head, he wasnt at all impressed,,,,

You dont go to a carwash to stay dry. Things are to be expected lol "

some dude cummin on ur head is not to be expected lol

Post new Message to Thread