Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

e cigs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok everyone gonna really try quit this nasty habbit has anyone tryed these e cigs I dont understand them at all with there oils and chargers etc any advice are u smoking them now hows it working for ya ah lovely healthy 2014 awaits me

Thanks everybody

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will get dozens of opinions on what's best but what works for someone else may not work for you.

Here's a link to some info on e-cigs in general.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

over a year ago

Intellicig.com.

Been using this the last few months. Closest thing to a real cig. Tried others including the ones from garages but by far the intellicig is the best. Starter pack about €40 and worth every penny

over a year ago

I started nicolite on Monday.. For me it's not strong enough.. But my mam who smoked 60 smokes a day is off them 11 months..

So it depends how determined u are.. And btw I haven't saved that much money wise tbh..

over a year ago

Seen the same brand for sale on donedeal just curious do they work whats the oils about and usb chargers cause I bought a throw away one in my local shop it was useless it just gave me a wicked so throat lol

over a year ago

"I started nicolite on Monday.. For me it's not strong enough.. But my mam who smoked 60 smokes a day is off them 11 months..

So it depends how determined u are.. And btw I haven't saved that much money wise tbh.."

Oh very determined to quit for good its really down to the person like I bought the throw away one in the shop a while ago it done noting for me I was still smoking lol

over a year ago

Patches worked for me now off them nearly off the cigs four months. The hardest is when you are having a drink

over a year ago

"Patches worked for me now off them nearly off the cigs four months. The hardest is when you are having a drink "

Oh me self and herself tryed those at the same time an iv learnt never ever give them up with your partner lol blue murder in the house lol but myself tryed them before an they did work but I was taken champix tablets that helped aswell I was off them for about 18 months till I got d*unk an went back on them smoking ever since that was 4 years ago

over a year ago

I started "10 motives' ecig a few days ago. Its good..you can buy different flavour refills and it has a usb charger.

Only downside is im a right moody @#$!$ at the minute but hoping that'll pass soon.

Good luck

over a year ago

Off them 7 months. Good luck

over a year ago

Off them 5 months now was only trying to cut down and ended stopping altogether !

Better than I expected!

I got a starter kit for 60 euro and took it from there!

over a year ago

Esmokeireland.eu

Ovale .ie

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"I started "10 motives' ecig a few days ago. Its good..you can buy different flavour refills and it has a usb charger.

Only downside is im a right moody @#$!$ at the minute but hoping that'll pass soon.

Good luck "

As recommended by the good hal

And only 7e or somethin like that

over a year ago

"I started "10 motives' ecig a few days ago. Its good..you can buy different flavour refills and it has a usb charger.

Good luck

And only 7e or somethin like that"

Yep...cheap as chips and doing the job so far

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Good luck

And only 7e or somethin like that

Yep...cheap as chips and doing the job so far"

Way to go foxy

over a year ago

I'm on all 4 joy e cigarettes this last 2days feels like a real cigarette when smoking it but hard to get use to it. Any way all the best to everyone that is trying to stop

By *n need of helpCouple
over a year ago

hull

these e cigs . anyone know which is a flavour that tastes like a cig ?

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

city centre

Started using one about 4weeks ago

I wasn't trying to stop smoking just to cut back, so down from 8 packs a week to 2 and really finding it not to a problem ..

so really saving money and the best benifit is my ability to run has greatly increased

over a year ago

"these e cigs . anyone know which is a flavour that tastes like a cig ?"

well i mr here smoke bensons i either get the tabacoo or rebal flavours of the liquid they taste like bensons an do me grand

Post new Message to Thread