Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

need to rant

Jump to newest

By *ocbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

was chatting to a couple who wanted a 3sum. when they asked for my face pic, i sent it on, then BOOM got blocked.

all they had to say was sorry not interested. im a big boy i can take it. so come on a little bit more respect for us guys is all im saying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"was chatting to a couple who wanted a 3sum. when they asked for my face pic, i sent it on, then BOOM got blocked.

all they had to say was sorry not interested. im a big boy i can take it. so come on a little bit more respect for us guys is all im saying "

thats life on fab, its part of the course on here, nothing is guaranteed to happen the way that you want it,

over a year ago

iv had that to lad!.........just pick another victim and move on,plenty more knockbacks in the sea!

By *ookie-bigcockMan
over a year ago

City

"iv had that to lad!.........just pick another victim and move on,plenty more knockbacks in the sea!"

over a year ago

"was chatting to a couple who wanted a 3sum. when they asked for my face pic, i sent it on, then BOOM got blocked.

all they had to say was sorry not interested. im a big boy i can take it. so come on a little bit more respect for us guys is all im saying "

that was their way of saying not interested, sucks but it happens. Chin up and you'll find the people for you

over a year ago

I get told no/not interested sometimes over 100 times a day my friend. Do i let this knock my confidence? Not at all because its the 5 to 7 yes' a day that make the no's meaningless.

over a year ago

"I get told no/not interested sometimes over 100 times a day my friend. Do i let this knock my confidence? Not at all because its the 5 to 7 yes' a day that make the no's meaningless. "

5 to 7 yes a day lol lucky u bahaha

over a year ago

"I get told no/not interested sometimes over 100 times a day my friend. Do i let this knock my confidence? Not at all because its the 5 to 7 yes' a day that make the no's meaningless.

5 to 7 yes a day lol lucky u bahaha"

awk aye i'm a persuasive fella

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

par for the course known as fab onwards and upwards plenty more fishies in the sea!!!

over a year ago

If that happens to me, I think i'm lucky not to have met them...if they don't even have basic manners and are so far up their own arses, they think they're too good for me, what are they likely to be like in person? Have to say, single females are, by far and away, the worst, a lot of couples do actually just say, no thanks....

over a year ago

I had a fella ask us to meet. I said yes he had asked for a picture. sent a face one of the both of us and he blocked us. so it goes both ways.

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

If you've taken the time to read our profile we'll take the time to reply even if it's a no thank you...although we have blocked males for the time being...just getting too many messages.

over a year ago

"I had a fella ask us to meet. I said yes he had asked for a picture. sent a face one of the both of us and he blocked us. so it goes both ways. "
...........lmao at lease u can blame the other 1! hard work convincing my mirror its seeing things! im fkn beautiful!.......it does hurt tho

over a year ago

Have you thought that maybe the reason they have blocked you straight away is that in the past with other males, females or couple they have been polite and said sorry not interested just to be met with the but why not or even worse abuse for not being that into them

over a year ago

"Have you thought that maybe the reason they have blocked you straight away is that in the past with other males, females or couple they have been polite and said sorry not interested just to be met with the but why not or even worse abuse for not being that into them "

By *ocbrown OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

"Have you thought that maybe the reason they have blocked you straight away is that in the past with other males, females or couple they have been polite and said sorry not interested just to be met with the but why not or even worse abuse for not being that into them "

maybe they did get abuse off of other people, but that's the time to block someone and then report them.

i always try to treat people with respect on fab, and i will in future.

anyone that reply with a no thanks not interested, i always say ok thanks for the reply.

i would just like a reply, not get blocked

over a year ago

I think a lot of lads now just reply with a thanks for replying now when you say no thanks.

I'd be the same if I got a no. There's no point in trying to persuade etc.

I rarely block, but maybe this couple like to file away the no's so times not wasted going though everything again only to realise its a no.

over a year ago

"Have you thought that maybe the reason they have blocked you straight away is that in the past with other males, females or couple they have been polite and said sorry not interested just to be met with the but why not or even worse abuse for not being that into them

maybe they did get abuse off of other people, but that's the time to block someone and then report them.

i always try to treat people with respect on fab, and i will in future.

anyone that reply with a no thanks not interested, i always say ok thanks for the reply.

i would just like a reply, not get blocked "

I think you just have to accept that fab is like real life, some people are nicer than others , and especially the power of the internet makes it easy to not have to interact with people in the same way that you might have to face to face. The way they probably saw it was, not interested so delete block and move on to the next one. It's not something I would do if someone had sent a polite mail but everyone is different on here. Try not to take it personally as they don't know you at all and although your initial mail was police , for all they know you could be one of the guys on here that start out nice then turn nasty when they don't like what they hear, which Im sure most people have experienced at one time or another. Sorry for the early morning ramble!

over a year ago

I got blocked last week for telling a single guy to stop sending me critical / abusive mails !!!

Then I posted some new pictures and he had the audacity to unblock me and mail me with comments on my pictures !!

It goes without saying ... He got blocked after that .

If it's used as a filter to stop the same applicants mailing for meets.. it does a job !! Pity there wasn't another way of doing it ! A room 101 .. Where we can send the profiles of those we have ruled out for play !!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I got blocked last week for telling a single guy to stop sending me critical / abusive mails !!!

Then I posted some new pictures and he had the audacity to unblock me and mail me with comments on my pictures !!

It goes without saying ... He got blocked after that .

If it's used as a filter to stop the same applicants mailing for meets.. it does a job !! Pity there wasn't another way of doing it ! A room 101 .. Where we can send the profiles of those we have ruled out for play !!

"

now that's a dam good idea park the profiles u don't to meet and carry on perving if one of them try to mail u they get a msg like the ones that have males or fems blocked from mailing sorry u have being parked by this user no offence given or taken and at a latter stage u can review ir parked profiles in case there is one that slipped trough and for whatever reason u now want to unpark

is it just as easy block em

Post new Message to Thread