Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

single ladies - staying safe

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've done a quick search and can't find anything.....single ladies (or attached who meet on their own), how do you stay safe when you're meeting up with men? Do you tell anyone that you're meeting, do you have a social first, or do you just take a chance? I want to start meeting men on here but bricking it in case I pick the 'wrong' men.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always meet for a coffee first as didnt in the beginning and second I always tell my best friend were I am goin for me I never bring anyone home either alot of nut jobs around

over a year ago

"I've done a quick search and can't find anything.....single ladies (or attached who meet on their own), how do you stay safe when you're meeting up with men? Do you tell anyone that you're meeting, do you have a social first, or do you just take a chance? I want to start meeting men on here but bricking it in case I pick the 'wrong' men..... "

Tell someone your going on a meet even a coffee meet , arrange to contact them at a arranged time to confirm your ok and again after meet personnel safety is important even just to relax at a meet so find a buddy you can give this info to

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

over a year ago

i ALWAYS meet for a coffee first and have a friend on this who.i tell who im going with and where.gotta keep urself safe at all times

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Its best to have a friend to tell who ur meeting where and what time even another lady off here that u have chatted with try have an arragment that say within a half hr of the meet u will text them either that ur ok or get me outa here i have one and i am a male not all axe murders are males

over a year ago

Always tell someone.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Keep safe is very important the majority of people are great but still have u wits about u

Coffee meet first in a public place tell people that u know on.site your meeting.

Kik is a great way to communicate without giving out numbers.....

over a year ago

"Always tell someone. "

over a year ago

I'm a single girl.. I always meet on my own!

I'm bored with the whole coffee thing so don't do that first and I really don't have the time if I'm honest .

The guys who I do decide to meet are very well verfified , speak on the phone and arrange a drink in the hotel first . This gives any woman a safe enviroment and a oppurtunity to leave

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

i have only ever met men that we had prevously met at a party so i felt safe but still checked in with mr _avie t throught out the evening giveing him room no etc you could do this with a good friend too but i think look at the profile and send a short message to any female he has met just asking whats he like cause your considering a meet they will be happy to help out cause women do stick together on this

over a year ago

" I'm a single girl.. I always meet on my own!

I'm bored with the whole coffee thing so don't do that first and I really don't have the time if I'm honest .

The guys who I do decide to meet are very well verfified , speak on the phone and arrange a drink in the hotel first . This gives any woman a safe enviroment and a oppurtunity to leave "

over a year ago

"i have only ever met men that we had prevously met at a party so i felt safe but still checked in with mr _avie t throught out the evening giveing him room no etc you could do this with a good friend too but i think look at the profile and send a short message to any female he has met just asking whats he like cause your considering a meet they will be happy to help out cause women do stick together on this"

Yup do a bit of research... safety first!!

over a year ago

Any advice for guys safety? How do I ensure i'm not meeting up with some psycho, bunny boiler, who's gonna tie me up to the bed and steal my wallet??

Guys can be victims too.......

over a year ago

"Any advice for guys safety? How do I ensure i'm not meeting up with some psycho, bunny boiler, who's gonna tie me up to the bed and steal my wallet??

Guys can be victims too....... "

Exactly the same advice applies. Coffee first and above all give no-one your number!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/13 20:50:24]

over a year ago

As for tying up well that's a risk we all take.... So leave it till after a few meets

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Any advice for guys safety? How do I ensure i'm not meeting up with some psycho, bunny boiler, who's gonna tie me up to the bed and steal my wallet??

Guys can be victims too.......

Exactly the same advice applies. Coffee first and above all give no-one your number!"

over a year ago

" I'm a single girl.. I always meet on my own!

The guys who I do decide to meet are very well verfified , speak on the phone and arrange a drink in the hotel first . This gives any woman a safe enviroment and a oppurtunity to leave "

social meets are like being a kid in a sweet shop without any money

over a year ago

"I've done a quick search and can't find anything.....single ladies (or attached who meet on their own), how do you stay safe when you're meeting up with men? Do you tell anyone that you're meeting, do you have a social first, or do you just take a chance? I want to start meeting men on here but bricking it in case I pick the 'wrong' men..... "

i usually chat for a gud while and talk on the phone b4 i meet sumone ,then id meet them for a coffee or a drink first,id tell my friend or sister i was going on a "date",but no matter what precautions u take its never 100% safe meeting anyone!

Post new Message to Thread