Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

gaga killed my horny

Jump to newest

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

Gaga on xfactor.scary woman.granny knickers hair a mess and worst of all no eyebrows.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Disagree! I thought she looked normal... And normal is sexy (it's normal)

Too man Stick Thin women in showbiz these days. Which doesn't give a fair reflection of what MOST women look like. She put on a few pound as of late and wasn't afraid to flaunt it in her Penny's/Primark underwear.

Personally for me the "everyday" look does it for me. . . I mean who really flaunts around in sexy underwear/lingerie each day anyway.. No one!

She got a massive thumbs up from me!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Some say she's got a massive cock as well!

over a year ago

Just looked at the pics as I didn't watch it, don't really see the difference, she looks pretty much the same as usual.

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Disagree! I thought she looked normal... And normal is sexy (it's normal)

Too man Stick Thin women in showbiz these days. Which doesn't give a fair reflection of what MOST women look like. She put on a few pound as of late and wasn't afraid to flaunt it in her Penny's/Primark underwear.

Personally for me the "everyday" look does it for me. . . I mean who really flaunts around in sexy underwear/lingerie each day anyway.. No one!

She got a massive thumbs up from me! "

Her body looked fabulous. No doubt.hal loves curves.just the unbrushed hair n no eyebrows done it for me.the granny knickers even ok but they were flesh coloured.they just looked old

over a year ago

I had a raised eyebrow watching her last night. Not her best show I've seen.

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

She had 2 raised eyebrows.they were underneath her wig somewhere

over a year ago

Maybe she traveled in by that storm and it blew them over her head down he back to her ass.

over a year ago

and I bet use look shit hot urselfs lol

over a year ago

Ithought out of all the singers that have been on in last few wks she sang the best have to say

over a year ago

"and I bet use look shit hot urselfs lol"

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

I'm actually afraid of mirrors in the morning lol

over a year ago

Pmsl

I thought she looked sexy as....

over a year ago

Still think she's looked well! Too dolled up is fake... And regardless of what women say ... A lot of them wear normal underwear anyway...

I'd a meet recently and she rang me wondering what she should wear and named off every sort of yolk possible and she was stunned that I just wanted normal gear... What she'd usually wear day-day...

over a year ago

oh shes a terrible looking woman.lovely body but that underwear she had on should be banned...!!!

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Gaga? Still does nothing for me. ..

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

Thanks hun

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

Shes dancin around half naked on stage and tradin on her sexuality.and talent mind.shes askin to b judged

over a year ago

"and I bet use look shit hot urselfs lol

Thanks hun"

pmsl

over a year ago

She looked rough as a badgers arse

over a year ago

"Shes dancin around half naked on stage and tradin on her sexuality.and talent mind.shes askin to b judged"

and here,s the very place to get judged and be judged lol

over a year ago

Nope I look like crap this morning and can't see the look improving through the day so will still look crap by bedtime. If I'm lucky it might improve by tomorrow morning. Of not oh well lol

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

"Shes dancin around half naked on stage and tradin on her sexuality.and talent mind.shes askin to b judged

and here,s the very place to get judged and be judged lol "

Obviously guilty. Don't know what of...

over a year ago

"and I bet use look shit hot urselfs lol

Nope I look like crap this morning and can't see the look improving through the day so will still look crap by bedtime. If I'm lucky it might improve by tomorrow morning. Of not oh well lol "

lol least ur honest

over a year ago

"Shes dancin around half naked on stage and tradin on her sexuality.and talent mind.shes askin to b judged

"

explain ?

over a year ago

Most folk here are living in Fantasy Land

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Aren't we all? Of something?

explain ?"

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Most folk here are living in Fantasy Land "

Exactly it is a fantasy land.thats the point of here isnt it.lest we forget

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Most folk here are living in Fantasy Land "

Bollix.. Now I humming it...

"fantasy Island, all we ever dreamed of... "

over a year ago

and half the pics on here are off naked ppl so maybe some should engage brain before letting the fingers loose on the keyboard lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/13 09:53:28]

over a year ago

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

"and half the pics on here are off naked ppl so maybe some should engage brain before letting the fingers loose on the keyboard lol "

Ye to me this is different.this is all for personal pleasure.i wudnt dream of judging any of ur guys looks on a forum.gaga incorporated isnt.shes a multi million business and she trades off her sex appeal.fair game for fair comment I think

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Yeah, that Louis Walsh guy really annoys me, always judging people

over a year ago

"and half the pics on here are off naked ppl so maybe some should engage brain before letting the fingers loose on the keyboard lol

Ye to me this is different.this is all for personal pleasure.i wudnt dream of judging any of ur guys looks on a forum.gaga incorporated isnt.shes a multi million business and she trades off her sex appeal.fair game for fair comment I think"

well said

over a year ago

I think she's a wee bit nutty but I rather like her, and I think she got exactly what she set out to get by doin the show dressed like that...lots of headlines in papers, publicity and people talking about her.

over a year ago

"and half the pics on here are off naked ppl so maybe some should engage brain before letting the fingers loose on the keyboard lol

Ye to me this is different.this is all for personal pleasure.i wudnt dream of judging any of ur guys looks on a forum.gaga incorporated isnt.shes a multi million business and she trades off her sex appeal.fair game for fair comment I think"

And when people have pics up here , what do you think they are trading on? Surely they are trying to attract potential fuckers/fuckees by flaunting their wares Also, you complain that she was wearing granny pants then a few posts down say she is flaunting her half naked body on stage so she deserves to be judged, make up your mind what you want like lmao

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

Ye to me this is different.this is all for personal pleasure.i wudnt dream of judging any of ur guys looks on a forum.gaga incorporated isnt.shes a multi million business and she trades off her sex appeal.fair game for fair comment I think

And when people have pics up here , what do you think they are trading on? Surely they are trying to attract potential fuckers/fuckees by flaunting their wares Also, you complain that she was wearing granny pants then a few posts down say she is flaunting her half naked body on stage so she deserves to be judged, make up your mind what you want like lmao "

Like I said this is for personal pleasure she is a business.and even wearing granny pants ur still half naked.altho I wasnt just talkin about last nite im talkin bout her whole career.like lmao

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

And when people have pics up here , what do you think they are trading on? Surely they are trying to attract potential fuckers/fuckees by flaunting their wares Also, you complain that she was wearing granny pants then a few posts down say she is flaunting her half naked body on stage so she deserves to be judged, make up your mind what you want like lmao "

Like I said this is for personal pleasure she is a business.and even wearing granny pants ur still half naked.altho I wasnt just talkin about last nite im talkin bout her whole career.

over a year ago

"Yeah, that Louis Walsh guy really annoys me, always judging people "

i like louis

over a year ago

She was wearing granny pants but I imagine that was the x factors doing. As I said in my opionion which doesn't really count for much I have seen her better. When the adverts came on and the dog played the same song I thought it sounded a lot better. At the end of the day we all judge and right now there is someone reading this and about to judge me by what ive said. That's fair judge away.

over a year ago

And when people have pics up here , what do you think they are trading on? Surely they are trying to attract potential fuckers/fuckees by flaunting their wares Also, you complain that she was wearing granny pants then a few posts down say she is flaunting her half naked body on stage so she deserves to be judged, make up your mind what you want like lmao

Like I said this is for personal pleasure she is a business.and even wearing granny pants ur still half naked.altho I wasnt just talkin about last nite im talkin bout her whole career."

God forbid a woman should show her body! As foxy said she knows whatever she does she will attract attention and turning up on stage dressed as she was maybe showed that she really doesn't care what is deemed by the general public as 'sexy', she can still be successful anyway as she has become a modern day Madonna almost. I am personally not a fan of her music but do respect the fact that she's not afraid to do whatever the heck she feels like doing!

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

Like I said this is for personal pleasure she is a business.and even wearing granny pants ur still half naked.altho I wasnt just talkin about last nite im talkin bout her whole career.

God forbid a woman should show her body! As foxy said she knows whatever she does she will attract attention and turning up on stage dressed as she was maybe showed that she really doesn't care what is deemed by the general public as 'sexy', she can still be successful anyway as she has become a modern day Madonna almost. I am personally not a fan of her music but do respect the fact that she's not afraid to do whatever the heck she feels like doing!"

I agree with u.I just gave my opinion on how she looked.which is fair

over a year ago

Like I said this is for personal pleasure she is a business.and even wearing granny pants ur still half naked.altho I wasnt just talkin about last nite im talkin bout her whole career."

so you take personal pleasure in slagging someone off just because of their choice of underwear celebrity or not ! god I now know why I never venture into the forums anymore ain,t enough coffee in the world for this shit in the mornings lol

over a year ago

God forbid a woman should show her body! As foxy said she knows whatever she does she will attract attention and turning up on stage dressed as she was maybe showed that she really doesn't care what is deemed by the general public as 'sexy', she can still be successful anyway as she has become a modern day Madonna almost. I am personally not a fan of her music but do respect the fact that she's not afraid to do whatever the heck she feels like doing!"

keep er lit Trixie lol am away to lay down n a dark room lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/13 10:24:55]

over a year ago

In fairness..if it was Robbie Williams or some of those type of fellas and he was wearing loose knee length greying Granda style baggy boxers I'm sure a good few people would have something to say on here too.

By *al2001 OP   Man
over a year ago

kildare

God forbid a woman should show her body! As foxy said she knows whatever she does she will attract attention and turning up on stage dressed as she was maybe showed that she really doesn't care what is deemed by the general public as 'sexy', she can still be successful anyway as she has become a modern day Madonna almost. I am personally not a fan of her music but do respect the fact that she's not afraid to do whatever the heck she feels like doing!

keep er lit Trixie lol am away to lay down n a dark room lol "

Jaysus ur easily upset ty.how do u manage watchin the x factor at all.its a show based on judging ppl style and all.all amatuers and some of them teens

over a year ago

"Some say she's got a massive cock as well! "

after that splutter of a performance , fecekin everyone is saying it,,

face on her like a foot

over a year ago

"Some say she's got a massive cock as well! "

after that splutter of a performance , fecekin everyone is saying it,,

face on her like a foot

over a year ago

"I think she's a wee bit nutty but I rather like her, and I think she got exactly what she set out to get by doin the show dressed like that...lots of headlines in papers, publicity and people talking about her.

"

bolldy engineered nutty,,, crock of shit ,,, not nutty at all, now niki M shes nutty hot fun and female looking

over a year ago

I can't really comment as i just don't watch xfactor. Just not my bag but i like gaga, not her music overly, but her image. she's a female ( or male if you believe rumours ) Marilyn Manson

over a year ago

so you take personal pleasure in slagging someone off just because of their choice of underwear celebrity or not ! god I now know why I never venture into the forums anymore ain,t enough coffee in the world for this shit in the mornings lol "

you bettery of stayin out then,,, eh,,,

over a year ago

"I can't really comment as i just don't watch xfactor. Just not my bag but i like gaga, not her music overly, but her image. she's a female ( or male if you believe rumours ) Marilyn Manson"

now there is a true genuine original nutty dude, not like gaga, most of her styles are just a trow back to others in the past, she is anything but original

over a year ago

"I can't really comment as i just don't watch xfactor. Just not my bag but i like gaga, not her music overly, but her image. she's a female ( or male if you believe rumours ) Marilyn Manson

now there is a true genuine original nutty dude, not like gaga, most of her styles are just a trow back to others in

the past, she is an

ything but original "

Aul Marilyn's a leg end he is

over a year ago

"I can't really comment as i just don't watch xfactor. Just not my bag but i like gaga, not her music overly, but her image. she's a female ( or male if you believe rumours ) Marilyn Manson

now there is a true genuine original nutty dude, not like gaga, most of her styles are just a trow back to others in

the past, she is an

ything but original

Aul Marilyn's a leg end he is

"

quality is what he is ,,, YYYYAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

"Still think she's looked well! Too dolled up is fake... And regardless of what women say ... A lot of them wear normal underwear anyway...

I'd a meet recently and she rang me wondering what she should wear and named off every sort of yolk possible and she was stunned that I just wanted normal gear... What she'd usually wear day-day... "

No cotton knickers in my underwear drawer lol

over a year ago

so you take personal pleasure in slagging someone off just because of their choice of underwear celebrity or not ! god I now know why I never venture into the forums anymore ain,t enough coffee in the world for this shit in the mornings lol

you bettery of stayin out then,,, eh,,, "

you the forum police or what lol

over a year ago

keep er lit Trixie lol am away to lay down n a dark room lol

Jaysus ur easily upset ty.how do u manage watchin the x factor at all.its a show based on judging ppl style and all.all amatuers and some of them teens"

I was far from upset believe me

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

On a similar but different note just watching Tina Turner perform in concert from 1996 boy what a woman ouzes sex appeal jayus would i if i got the chance

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"On a similar but different note just watching Tina Turner perform in concert from 1996 boy what a woman ouzes sex appeal jayus would i if i got the chance"

Jaysus, I wouldn't get up on her to get over a wall!

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

"On a similar but different note just watching Tina Turner perform in concert from 1996 boy what a woman ouzes sex appeal jayus would i if i got the chance

Jaysus, I wouldn't get up on her to get over a wall! "

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"On a similar but different note just watching Tina Turner perform in concert from 1996 boy what a woman ouzes sex appeal jayus would i if i got the chance

Jaysus, I wouldn't get up on her to get over a wall! "

awe but would she let u i guess a woman like Tina is fussy mot desprate

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

Imagine if gaga bread with ( insert name here) how ugly would that child be....

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

I think Gaga looked amazing! What a hot body!! Who gives a shit what she wore? They were nude coloured high-waist knickers, what's wrong with that? I also thought she sang quite well!

over a year ago

"Imagine if gaga bread with ( insert name here) how ugly would that child be...."

God so bitchy, bet you like to slag off the red carpet outfits in OK Magazine as well.

By *ateatnight1055Man
over a year ago

Ballybrit

"Imagine if gaga bread with ( insert name here) how ugly would that child be....

God so bitchy, bet you like to slag off the red carpet outfits in OK Magazine as well. "

These fecers have a magazine? ??

over a year ago

awe but would she let u i guess a woman like Tina is fussy mot desprate "

o id say she is a fussy mot allright lol

over a year ago

awe but would she let u i guess a woman like Tina is fussy mot desprate

o id say she is a fussy mot allright lol"

its not so much what she wore or her makeup,, and i have heard d*unk men sing better ffs,,, but more the fact that she have a face like a destressed trout,,, polish a turd all ya like !!!

Post new Message to Thread