Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What's the worst that could happen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here's a silly one. What's the worst thing that has happened to you to do with sexual pleasure?

Don't just copy urban legends and no I don't care if you couldn't get it up, just funny or weird stories please.

Here's mine.

I was17 and I had just lost my virginity. i was lying in the ultimate glow of my then girlfriend Jenny (all two mins after we started around midnight) when someone knocked the door.

Being the young idiot I was I walked down in just a pair of jeans unbuttoned with no boxers on.

Standing in the door was my girlfriends father!

I said "hello Mr Collins" as loud as I could and heard Jenny getting dressed.

You could cut the atmosphere with a knife and I was glad he didn't have one with him!

She got grounded for a week for missing curfew! I did a better job, lasting 5 mins and not getting caught, next time round. we dated for about a year & are still in touch now even though she lives in New Zealand.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Getting caught having sex in the bath bf

Grandmother came home from work early banged on bathroom door saying I want to use the toilet. Asked where is @@@@(me) bf said she at home.

His grandmother said funny her bra and knickers are on the landing floor outside bathroom door and her uniform

By *aytime111Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Got caught with my girlfriend on the sitting room floor by my mother. She wasn't at all impressed. I think I was about 16

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Got caught by my father in bed with John. he only want me to go get a newspaper from shop I was 16.

By *omcattyMan
over a year ago

Local

"Got caught by my father in bed with John. he only want me to go get a newspaper from shop I was 16. "

So,,,,did u go and get the paper ?,,,,

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Got caught by my father in bed with John. he only want me to go get a newspaper from shop I was 16.

So,,,,did u go and get the paper ?,,,,"

...and was John still alive when you got back?

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

No newspaper that sunday haha! He survived to tell the tale!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He got the early ha ha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i was about 17 and in my bf front room.there was a glass wall and you had to walk past it to go upstairs.the house was empty so we went at it.i was on all fours havin a great ole time when his father walked past with a newspaper covering his face do he didnt see...obviously he heard..and he went upstairs..!! i nearly died..!!

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

Got caught in the shower by John's mother when we first started dating. We thought we'd be grand havin a shower together at 3am!! But she heard us!! I was staying the night, breakfast was VERY awkward next morning!!

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

Got caught in the shower by John's mother when we first started dating. We thought we'd be grand havin a shower together at 3am!! But she heard us!! I was staying the night, breakfast was VERY awkward next morning!!

Post new Message to Thread